Thread: America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit “spike proteins” into the

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit “spike proteins” into the

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that covid vaccinated can transmit “spike proteins” into the air

Tuesday, May 11, 2021
    by: Lance D Johnson

In the live experiment currently being conducted on humanity, it doesn’t matter whether you are in the vaccinated group or the unvaccinated control group. No one will remain 100 percent unaffected. The new, gene-altering technology being rolled out by pharmaceutical companies will affect everyone’s life at some point or another due to “occupational exposure.” Just as second-hand smoke negatively affects the lungs of people who choose not to smoke, so does the new gene-altering vaccination technology “shed” into the environment, negatively affecting people who do not choose to vaccinate.

America’s Frontline Doctors warn that the “spike proteins” being manufactured in the cells of the vaccinated will inevitably “shed” from their body, transmitting to the environment and attaching to the cells of close contacts. Pfizer’s own study design had a monitoring system to watch for serious adverse events in people who were merely exposed to the vaccinated test subjects. Close contacts who were monitored for 24 hours included anyone who had sexual intercourse with a test subject, anyone who was pregnant or breastfeeding nearby the vaccinated. Close contacts also included anyone exposed to “inhalation” or “skin to skin” contact with the vaccinated test subjects.

Everyone is being affected, directly or indirectly, by the experimental vaccine technology

Whether it’s the new mRNA coronavirus vaccines (by Pfizer, Moderna) or the adenovirus-vectored coronavirus vaccines (by Johnson & Johnson, AstraZeneca), the gene-altering experiment effectively creates vaccine technology inside the cells of humans, hijacking their natural protein synthesis and replacing it with instructions for spike protein replication. The decision to vaccinate with experimental technology and turn one’s cells into “spike protein” factories ultimately affects other people, including the unvaccinated people, whose bodies must now fend off an influx of foreign spike proteins from their environment.

Once the mRNA program is installed in human cells, the durability of this spike protein replication technology is unknown. As these spike proteins evade immune cells, the potential for transmission of spike proteins through skin, blood, semen, breast milk, sweat, or breath depends upon the responsiveness of the vaccinated individual’s immune cells and the durability of the technology as it hijacks natural physiological functions.

Frontline doctors warn of neurological damage, reproductive harms, and transmission of spike proteins

America’s Frontline Doctors have brought forth vast amounts of evidence of vaccine injury in the report titled, “Identifying Post-vaccination Complications & Their Causes: an Analysis of Covid-19 Patient Data.” The doctors report the experimental mRNA vaccine technology, encased in lipid nano-particles, has the capacity to pass through the blood brain barrier, causing neurological damage. “There simply has not been enough time to know what brain problems and how often a brain problem will develop from that,” the document warns.

Because the lipid nano-particles have the capability to fuse with brain cells, the potential for delayed neurodegenerative disease exists. This inflammatory penetration has already led to “chronic inflammation and thrombosis (clotting) in the neurological system, contributing to tremors, chronic lethargy, stroke, Bell’s Palsy and ALS-type symptoms.” There is also evidence that vaccine-induced spike proteins are up to twenty times more durable binding to brain tissue than spike proteins from the original bio-weapon.

There is also concern that the spike proteins cause inflammation in the reproductive system of women, interfering with important protein synthesis that’s needed for healthy menstrual cycles. Moreover, if spike proteins are not neutralized by the immune system, they can escape the body of the vaccinated, shedding and attaching to other people in close contact. This can bring about symptoms of inflammation or infection in unvaccinated adults and children. “AFLDS is aware of thousands of reports involving vaginal bleeding, post-menopausal vaginal bleeding, and miscarriages following COVID-19 vaccination as well as anecdotal reports of similar adverse events among those in close contact with the vaccinated.”

There have been tens of thousands of vaccine injuries reported in just a few months, dwarfing the number of vaccine injuries for all other vaccines, but the national media and the CDC only bring attention to a handful of blood clotting cases with the Johnson and Johnson vaccine. This represents a criminal dereliction of duty on behalf of the FDA and the CDC. The agencies that were supposed to protect the public have forgone adequate medical research and destroyed informed consent, brushing away thousands of deaths, while thrusting a holocaust onward.

For more on this subject, tune into a podcast by the Health Ranger, titled “Vaccinated people are making healthy people sick.
    https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-05-...-proteins.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://www.brighteon.com/7c129e86-7...4-dd19621e4042

For shedding: Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    https://www.brighteon.com/7c129e86-7...4-dd19621e4042

For shedding: Is pine needle tea the answer to covid vaccine shedding? Suramin, shikimic acid and science
    Pine Needle Tea: How To Make It & Benefits
    by John Staughton (BASc, BFA)

The best benefits of pine needle tea include maximizing the immune system, improving vision, preventing respiratory infections, stimulating circulation, avoiding chronic disease, increasing cognitive performance, strengthening heart health, and speeding healing. With more than a hundred varieties of pine trees in North America alone, you must use the correct pine needles, as some varieties may contain toxins or cause negative side effects.

What is Pine Needle Tea?
    Pine needle tea has been considered an important medicinal tool for indigenous cultures for thousands of years. While formal research is somewhat limited on the subject, the anecdotal evidence of its benefits is undeniable. Pine trees are native to the Northern Hemisphere but are now found across the world, from cold to subtropical regions. Pine needle tea is consumed in the US and many Asian cultures.

How To Choose Pine Needles For Tea?

It is usually made with the fresh leaves of the pine tree. You can also buy pre-packed pine tree needles for a quick brew. The tea has a woodsy fragrance with a pleasant citrusy flavor.

Making pine needle tea is easy, and only requires fresh, young pine needles and hot water! However, as mentioned earlier, it is imperative to choose the right pine needles. There are 20 known toxic varieties of pine trees, so do thorough research or acquire pine needles from a trained herbalist or natural medicine practitioner. Some of the most well known toxic varieties include the ponderosa pine, balsam fir, lodgepole, and Monterey pines. Avoid using these – and other varieties – when brewing your tea. [1] [2]

There are also quite a few trees that are commonly called “pine trees”, but are in fact toxic imitators, such as the English Yew, Norfolk island pine, and the Yew pine. These should never be used to brew pine needle tea. Experts recommend using eastern white pine and noble fir as safe to drink.

How To Make Pine Needle Tea?
    Let us look at the step-by-step method to make pine needle tea.

Ingredients
    1 cup water filtered
    1 handful fresh pine needles
    Instructions
    To begin with, collect or purchase fresh pine needles. A small handful should be sufficient for a strong cup of tea.
    Cut off any of the brown ends or sheaths of the needles - they can also just be pulled off. Chop the needles into 1/4 inch chunks
    Bring a pot of water to boil, and then add in the freshly cut pine needles.
    Cover the pot with a lid and allow the needles to steep for 3-4 minutes.
    Remove the pot from heat, but keep it covered and allow it to continue steeping.
    Once all the needles have sunk to the bottom and the tea has cooled, pour through a strainer into a cup and enjoy!

Health Benefits of Pine Needle Tea
    There are very few long-term or clinical researches on the health benefits of pine needle tea. But there is a long tradition of its usage in Native American and Asian cultures. We can find its mention in memoirs, encyclopedias, and folklore. Here are some of its top health benefits:

May be rich in vitamin C: Although there is no research to support it, pine needle tea is believed to contain 4-5 times more vitamin C than orange juice. It was the traditional remedy for scurvy, which is caused by vitamin C deficiency. The Encyclopedia of Folk Medicine describes how Native Americans used pine needle tea to treat scurvy among the colonists. A Korean study found that the antioxidant activity of pine needle tea was indeed similar to that of vitamin C. [5] [6]

Vision health: Pine needle tea is also believed to contain vitamin A. Together with vitamin C, it can improve our vision. Vitamin C is good for aging eyes, giving it antioxidant protection against normal pollutants. Vitamin A is essential for our cornea and in improving vision. [7] [8]

Respiratory Conditions: Pine needle tea was often used by indigenous cultures for treating respiratory problems. The Encyclopedia of American Indian Contributions to the World records how the Native Americans used white pine for its expectorant and decongestant qualities. [9]

May Aid Weight Loss: Pine needle tea shows some of the same potentials as green and black tea. Research shows that it may help in weight loss. A Korean study on rats and overweight humans found that pine needle extract along with green and black tea reduced body weight gain and visceral fat mass. [10]

Rich in Antioxidants: Pine needle tea could be a very rich source of antioxidants, essential for fighting free radicals, chronic conditions, and preventing diseases. According to research published in the journal Food and Chemical Toxicology, a water extract from pine needles showed a high level of antioxidants and DNA-protective properties. [11]

Heart health: Pine needle tea may be good for your heart. Research has shown that it protects against LDL oxidation, a condition that can threaten your cardiovascular health. It has strong anti-inflammatory properties which further help in minimizing any damage on your heart due to pollutants or other factors. [12]

Cognitive Function: Early studies on the effect of this potent tea on neurodegenerative diseases have shown promising results. An animal study showed that it can be very effective against memory impairment or amnesia. The antioxidants in this tea can help repair neural connections and improve memory. [13]

Side Effects
    There are a wide variety of pine trees. Some of these are potentially toxic or harmful when used for food. If you are foraging for pine needles, it is advisable to do so with an expert. According to the USDA Agricultural Research Service, the needles of ponderosa pine cause abortion when grazed by cattle. With very little research available, most of the side effects of pine-needle tea are also anecdotal. Some of these are: [14]

Irritation in the throat and mouth
    Inflamed patches on the skin
    Vomiting
    Nausea
    Dizziness
    Headaches
    Diarrhea
    For pregnant women: The USDA cautioned against the ingestion of ponderosa pine needles. Given the toxicity of some pine species, it is best to avoid drinking this tea if you are pregnant. [15] [16]

Allergy: You should also be aware of any potential allergies to pine trees. Pine oil that is released when brewing the tea, can have inflammatory effects on the skin and stomach, resulting in stomach upset in some people. Given these possible side-effects, it is recommended that you only try about half a cup in the beginning.
    https://www.organicfacts.net/health-...eedle-tea.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

I sure hope vaccinated people can’t shed, because I deal with them everyday. I’m in a four person cramped cockpit where I am usually the only one who hasn’t gotten the jab. If I die, make sure @oyarde doesn’t get any more of my stuff.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

I sure hope vaccinated people can’t shed, because I deal with them everyday. I’m in a four person cramped cockpit where I am usually the only one who hasn’t gotten the jab. If I die, make sure @oyarde doesn’t get any more of my stuff.
    According to your last will and testament on file with my tribal attorney everything goes to me . If there is a certain charity you would like me to donate some to just let me know .Be careful out there .
    Do something Danke

Oyarde should be able to give you a good pine needle tea recipe to help you out. Don't let the cockpit get warm so they sweat, and tell them you need your oxygen mask on so you don't breath in their carbon dioxide. Look into taking fermented turmeric so your blood stays thin.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    According to your last will and testament on file with my tribal attorney everything goes to me . If there is a certain charity you would like me to donate some to just let me know .Be careful out there .
    You can send that to me. I will make sure everything goes to his favorite charity.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    You can send that to me. I will make sure everything goes to his favorite charity.
    my homes for wayward women?
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    BOMBSHELL: Pfizer’s own documents admit covid vaccines will shed infectious particles to others

https://vaccinedeaths.com/2021-05-03...particles.html

“An occupational exposure occurs when a person receives unplanned direct contact with a vaccine test subject, which may or may not lead to the occurrence of an adverse event,” the Pfizer document warns.

“These people may include health care providers, family members, and other people who are around the trial participant.”
    "trial participant"?
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Hmmm. Not sure what a random spike protein is supposed to do. It isn’t DNA or RNA. Can it reproduce itself somehow?

I doubt it can reproduce itself, but if it could, it might qualify as a prion. Would it be a dangerous prion? Worse case scenario, if it could reproduce itself, and became dangerous, it would be like Mad Cow, and we wouldn’t know for 20-40 years what effect it had on humans. Just more Alzheimer's-like diagnosis's.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Hmmm. Not sure what a random spike protein is supposed to do. It isn’t DNA or RNA. Can it reproduce itself somehow?

I doubt it can reproduce itself, but if it could, it might qualify as a prion. Would it be a dangerous prion? Worse case scenario, if it could reproduce itself, and became dangerous, it would be like Mad Cow, and we wouldn’t know for 20-40 years what effect it had on humans. Just more Alzheimer's-like diagnosis's.
    America’s Frontline Doctors: COVID-vaccinated can ‘shed’ spike protein, harming unvaccinated
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/am...g-unvaccinated

my homes for wayward women?
    It will go to a home... I am not a woman but my wife is, and I can sometimes be wayward.

I don’t know much about proper trees, I’d rather just buy the needles. Any store you recommend?

Edit: nvm, I see u posted that in the other thread.
    Last edited by Danke; 06-03-2021 at 08:36 AM.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video