Thread: The Dangerous Financial Psychology of Stimulus and Lockdowns

The Dangerous Financial Psychology of Stimulus and Lockdowns

Last edited by Smaulgld; 05-11-2021 at 11:38 AM.
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    What do you guys think?
    @Smaulgld, I listened to the entire video. While you provided a nice text-book overview, you are missing the picture.

Everything happening to the markets, wages, etc. is simply a natural by-product of the agenda that is rolling out. Any/all “stimulus” money is “ok we gave you a few bucks now go f&ck off” money, which never would have been given had the bills not contained billions/trillions to the globalist corporations/agencies.

All of this is a result of The Great Reset which is being rolled out. Our own government is in collusion if you Follow the Money and read the Bills that were signed and never vetoed. The Fed, the government, the politicians, nobody cares how or why the markets are like they are, what happens to us, or care about answers/solutions, as long as the agenda moves steadily forward.

Respectfully, I am curious, do you read the rest of the forum?

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    @Smaulgld, I listened to the entire video. While you provided a nice text-book overview, you are missing the picture.

Everything happening to the markets, wages, etc. is simply a natural by-product of the agenda that is rolling out. Any/all “stimulus” money is “ok we gave you a few bucks now go f&ck off” money, which never would have been given had the bills not contained billions/trillions to the globalist corporations/agencies.

All of this is a result of The Great Reset which is being rolled out. Our own government is in collusion if you Follow the Money and read the Bills that were signed and never vetoed. The Fed, the government, the politicians, nobody cares how or why the markets are like they are, what happens to us, or care about answers/solutions, as long as the agenda moves steadily forward.

Respectfully, I am curious, do you read the rest of the forum?
    Not sure how you conclude i am missing the “big picture” from a ten minute video. I read the politics, economics and crypto forums. Most of it is news links and some good comments
    Subscribe to Smaulgld.com