Thread: [VIDEO] Rand and Fauci clash again:

Post [VIDEO] Rand and Fauci clash again:

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How can people listen to this guy and think he's some kind of genius? He sounds like Vinnie Barbarino.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Is that Zippy? I didn't know he was jewish.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

How do you know when Fauci is lying? His lips move.

His weave and dodge is obvious. He is very specific about the words "gain of function", which probably means that combination of words is not used in any official NIH grants. Fauci even says "if you look at the grant". When asked if Dr. (Ralph) Baric engages in "gain of function" research, Fauci responds "Dr. Baric is not doing gain of function research, and if it is, it is done according to the guidelines." LOL.

"I did not steal the cookies from the cookie jar, and if I did, I was just following the guidelines."

This guy couldn't be a bigger weasel.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post

His weave and dodge is obvious. He is very specific about the words "gain of function", which probably means that combination of words is not used in any official NIH grants. Fauci even says "if you look at the grant". When asked if Dr. (Ralph) Baric engages in "gain of function" research, Fauci responds "Dr. Baric is not doing gain of function research, and if it is, it is done according to the guidelines." LOL.

"I did not steal the cookies from the cookie jar, and if I did, I was just following the guidelines."

I noticed the same thing. The first words out of Fauci's mouth were, "Senator Paul, with all due respect, you are entirely and completely incorrect." But then he has to weasel around every single phrase, so that his idea of "entirely and completely incorrect" is apparently equivalent to "using certain specific technical expressions differently than I do, while saying something that is in essence true."
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Here is a solution:

Until everything is out in the open, investigated and once again confirmed, because Fauci and his cohorts LIE:

STOP ANY AND ALL FUNDING EFFECT IMMEDIATELY

Like the school teacher who has knowingly committed very inappropriate conduct toward several students, the teacher is not permitted to enjoy going home and return to work every day.

Why the pussyfooting?!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Flashback:

Dr. Francis Boyle joins The Alex Jones Show to break down how Dr. Anthony Fauci could be convicted for his COVID-19 coverup.
    https://www.newswars.com/dr-francis-...ew-bombshells/
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Flashback:

Full transcript of “smoking gun” bombshell interview: Prof. Francis Boyle exposes the bioweapons origins of the CoVid-19 coronavirus
    https://biologicalweapons.news/2020-...ioweapons.html
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Flashback:

THUMP SENDS: PROF. FRANCIS BOYLE UPDATE ON CORONAVIRUS BIOWEAPON
    https://americanpartisan.org/2020/03...rus-bioweapon/

*ENTIRE FORUM BREAKS OUT IN SONG*

"Did you ever know that you're my hero......."
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Here is a solution:

Until everything is out in the open, investigated and once again confirmed, because Fauci and his cohorts LIE:

STOP ANY AND ALL FUNDING EFFECT IMMEDIATELY

Like the school teacher who has knowingly committed very inappropriate conduct toward several students, the teacher is not permitted to enjoy going home and return to work every day.

Why the pussyfooting?!
    Good idea. It would take a level of integrity and cooperation that Congress does not possess.

And if it ever got a vote, there would be minimal support in Congress for ending funding. But I support the effort.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Good idea. It would take a level of integrity and cooperation that Congress does not possess.

And if it ever got a vote, there would be minimal support in Congress for ending funding. But I support the effort.
    Even though it does no good, it feels good to vent.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Rand is engaged in his own theater. Nothing will change, no-one will be held accountable. And he used this hearing to send me a fund raising text message. Didn't he promise he was 2 terms and done, he doesn't need re-election funds...
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    Didn't he promise he was 2 terms and done, he doesn't need re-election funds...
    No. He promised to try to put in place term limits. It is stupid for good politicians who want term limits to limit themselves for two terms, while the rest of the bad politicians stay there for their whole lives.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Good catch! The other weasel phrase is "The NIH isn't funding gain of function research in Wuhan China." Rand held his feet to the fire pretty good. The trick here is that the funding is going to researchers in the United States who then collaborate with their counterparts in China.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Holy Carp Rand Paul Tears Fauci a New One Over Gain-of-Function Research! Watch Fauci Lie!

Watch Fauci lie through his teeth and Rand brush it aside as if he is so tired of these people with their shameless, bald-faced lying. We have the NIH document numbers, thanks to Steve Hilton, fer chrissake. How can Fauci sit there as if no one can read?

From Steve Hilton Fox News reports:

https://www.newsweek.com/dr-fauci-ba...search-1500741

https://www.bitchute.com/video/F8UBp3IKVnXe/

HOOVER INSTITUTION FELLOW STEVE HILTON, NIH DOCUMENTS SHOW FAUCI FUNDED WUHAN VIRUS
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-11-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Pretty soon, Fauci is going to have to plead the Fifth to prevent him from "misleading Congress". When that happens, it's going to be glorious.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Rand is still The Man. The iron is hot for him to turn this into a full court press. Tucker has picked this up. Not only Tucker, but RFK Jr. https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...4-prepare-act/

Fauci Lied To Congress About Gain-of-Function Research
    Dr. Anthony Fauci got into a heated argument with Sen. Rand Paul this week over the origins of the coronavirus. In fact, he lied to Congress saying the U.S. government never funded Gain-of Function research... Oh, but it has, and I'll show the clear proof.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-2kGhQ5WWo
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·