Thread: CDC Suddenly Concerned About Covid 'False Positive' Tests?

CDC Suddenly Concerned About Covid 'False Positive' Tests?

CDC Suddenly Concerned About Covid 'False Positive' Tests?

The CDC has issued new guidelines for measuring "breakthrough" Covid cases (a vaccinated person contracting the virus), recommending that the PCR test cycles be dialed down to below 28 to avoid false positives. False positives could undermine support for the vaccine. This move makes sense...but what about an entire year of testing the general population with a cycle of 40 or above? Are some false positives more equal than others?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    And those aren't the only shenanigans going on:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/DJcalligraphy/st...11763884003328
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

According to the following scientific-looking paper, the maximum reasonably reliable PCR treshold (Ct) is 30 cycles. Since the pandemic was started in March 2020, worldwide an amplification threshold of 35 or higher for the PCR COVID-19 test has routinely been applied, following the January 2020 recommendations of the WHO.

Above 35 PCR cycles, over 97% are false positives.

Pieter Borger, et al. - External peer review of the RTPCR test to detect SARS-CoV-2 reveals 10 major scientific flaws... (2020): https://web.archive.org/web/20210411...ew.com/report/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

I have close family members that work in emergency rooms. While this is only anecdotal, at two facilities over the past week, they've seen more fully vaccinated pop positive that unvaccinated. This may be due in part to our high vaccination rate in our deep blue state. For data purposes, it's not a hospitalization unless they are admitted through the ER. Those who walk in but return home won't be counted under the new guidance. Admission = hospitalization.

Fortune: The CDC is limiting reviews of reported breakthrough COVID infections to severe cases
    https://fortune.com/2021/05/10/can-y...cases-tracing/

XNN
    "They sell us the president the same way they sell us our clothes and our cars. They sell us every thing from youth to religion the same time they sell us our wars. I want to know who the men in the shadows are. I want to hear somebody asking them why. They can be counted on to tell us who our enemies are but theyre never the ones to fight or to die." - Jackson Browne Lives In The Balance

Now they're suddenly concerned with the distinction between dying "of" COVID and merely dying "with" it:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...19639449649154

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Now they're suddenly concerned with the distinction between dying "of" COVID and merely dying "with" it:

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/s...19639449649154
    Yep. They have no shame. And if you don't believe their constantly changing guidelines, advisories, recommendations, hypothesis's, “standards”, metrics and statistics, then you are a science denier.

They started with this new angle several days ago:

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Saw a report on the local network news. They talked about COVID breakthrough cases and limiting counts, then they added that even if someone dies from a COVID breakthrough infection, it's probably because they had some other issues.

Quite a change from when even some motorcycle accidents were counted as COVID deaths.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Covid Cases Australia as of the 23rd of May. Not bragging... Lol

NADA