Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Colonial Pipeline Hacked

Saw about 50 cars waiting in line at Sam's club to get gas. Two other gas stations a mile down the road were open, had fuel and no line. People are crazy. It's the TP crisis again.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Lines are open again.

The lesson here is how quick things go to $#@!. Fellow humans felt they absoutely had to tank up when they were on half or 3/4 tank. Just like they needed another 48 rolls o T.P. when there were 48 rolls sitting in their closet.

When a REAL emergency comes people will eat each other. Prepare. Today.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

When a REAL emergency comes people will eat each other. Prepare. Today.

I have been watching the steady climb and am not looking forward to the next tank.. (current $3.34-3.50+)

and I have been wanting a Hydrogen Fuel Cell since the Oil Embargo (70s)
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-12-2021 at 08:15 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I have been watching the steady climb and am not looking forward to the next tank.. (current $3.34-3.50+)

and I have been wanting a Hydrogen Fuel Cell since the Oil Embargo (70s)
    Well, I wasn't specifying a small event such as this. I was referring to a REAL $#@! up. I've always been the kinda guy to make sure I top everything if I go below 3/4.
    When $#@! goes to $#@!, however, that means just ONE tank of fuel. Over and done. I do own a manually operated fuel pump though.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Well, I wasn't specifying a small event such as this. I was referring to a REAL $#@! up. I've always been the kinda guy to make sure I top everything if I go below 3/4.
    When $#@! goes to $#@!, however, that means just ONE tank of fuel. Over and done. I do own a manually operated fuel pump though.

and whatever gas you may store,, ain't gonna hold..

Find an option that does not require reliance on Head Chopping Despots.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

and whatever gas you may store,, ain't gonna hold..

Find an option that does not require reliance on Head Chopping Despots.
    It'll hold long enough. If it takes longer than that then $#@!s really gone to $#@!. And at that point....well...whole different world.

Just a hypothesis here but if Cyber Polygon 2021 has kicked off in earnest, I'm thinking the sectors we'll see hit with "cyberattacks" will be the exact sectors that we'll also see rising prices. This fits with Powell's statement that inflation will be "transitory". The legal definition of transitory is something like moving-from-place-to-place. So cyberattacks become the convenient excuse for high prices that do not recede after the cyberattack is over and also sectors slated for "disruption" by Agenda 2030/Green New Deal/Reset. It's already been publicized that the "hackers" have targeted their next victims already. (It's not mentioned in media that the largest ownership stake in Colonial is held by a WEF member and presumably is a CP "corporate partner"....)

(Educated guess says eventually a major hack on DNS resolution is in the cards. Imagine the freak out when people can't get to their bank website or FB or whatever because they don't know the server IP.)
    Last edited by devil21; 05-13-2021 at 09:55 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Can anyone explain why gas pipeline controls have to be connected to the internet?
    Have they given a full detail of the attack? Drop USBs around an office building and even non connected machines can get a ransomware from idiots seeing what they found.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Over and done. I do own a manually operated fuel pump though.
    and after 6 months when all the stored gasoline is varnish?

the crap has a short shelf life.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by kpitcher View Post
    Have they given a full detail of the attack? Drop USBs around an office building and even non connected machines can get a ransomware from idiots seeing what they found.
    Only because they run an Operating System that allows that $#@!.

Bill Gates again. the Virus King.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Same concept, as why are they connected? Why have USB ports, or drives that are easily accessible by everyone?

It's a bunch of bs, man. There's no shadowy hacker group doing it from afar. The largest shareholder of Colonial is a WEF "Great Reset" member. This hacking narrative is a social engineering operation to incorporate inflation under false pretenses and "highlight the need to change" whatever Agenda 2030 is slated to change. Also create a reason for more ginormous spending like infrastructure bills. Expect lots of things to be disrupted by "hackers" in the near future. That's the point of the Cyber Polygon exercise that PAF and I have been posting in this thread about.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    It's a bunch of bs, man. There's no shadowy hacker group doing it from afar. The largest shareholder of Colonial is a WEF "Great Reset" member. This hacking narrative is a social engineering operation to incorporate inflation under false pretenses and "highlight the need to change" whatever Agenda 2030 is slated to change. Also create a reason for more ginormous spending like infrastructure bills. Expect lots of things to be disrupted by "hackers" in the near future. That's the point of the Cyber Polygon exercise that PAF and I have been posting in this thread about.
    I am sure you are aware, but this is for other readers of the forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-Great-Reset

Hope it helps.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    I am sure you are aware, but this is for other readers of the forum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...he-Great-Reset

Hope it helps.
    Today, Mayor Pete is right on cue calling for changes to cybersecurity, dependence on fossil fuels and the need for infrastructure spending. Good thing A2030 calls for all those things. What a coincidence!

It'll hold long enough. If it takes longer than that then $#@!s really gone to $#@!. And at that point....well...whole different world.
    Whole Different World.

These people Vote.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-13-2021 at 04:53 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Today, Mayor Pete is right on cue calling for changes to cybersecurity, dependence on fossil fuels and the need for infrastructure spending. Good thing A2030 calls for all those things. What a coincidence!
    Also....

Biden Energy Nominee Holds Energy Investments, Including Interest In Electric Vehicle Company Set To Go Public This Year

https://www.forbes.com/sites/michela...h=685df8a254b0

And...

Energy Secretary sez....

“If you drive an electric car, this would not be affecting you, clearly.”

https://www.atr.org/gas-crisis-biden...-affecting-you

Colonial Pipeline paid out approx $5 Million to hackers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/u...ansomware.html

Colonial Pipeline Paid Roughly $5 Million in Ransom to Hackers
    The payment clears the way for gas to begin flowing again, but it risks emboldening other criminal groups to take American companies hostage by seizing control of their computers.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Colonial Pipeline paid out approx $5 Million to hackers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/13/u...ansomware.html

Colonial Pipeline Paid Roughly $5 Million in Ransom to Hackers
    The payment clears the way for gas to begin flowing again, but it risks emboldening other criminal groups to take American companies hostage by seizing control of their computers.
    Related: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-(WEF-Members)

I know Cyber Polygon is going through exercises, not sure if it’s related… there are a couple of thread about Cyber Polygon, keeping a watchful eye.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

These people Vote.

Vote?

Weeping Jesus, how do they survive a 24 hour time period?
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

and after 6 months when all the stored gasoline is varnish?

the crap has a short shelf life.
    Propane or LNG.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Propane or LNG.
    and yet Hydrogen is too hard to envision..
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    Same concept, as why are they connected? Why have USB ports, or drives that are easily accessible by everyone?
    Simple, because most companies do things as cheap as possible and only worry about the existing stock prices. IT is usually the one begging for the funding to do things right. These natural, or legislated, monopolies like a pipeline mean there is no competitive reason to do things better.

Had a friend who worked IT at an electric provider, the last time they did any changes was for Y2K. Working backups? Yeah right. A ransomware would lock things up with no chance of bringing up a replacement system. (Then again even tech savvy companies like Pixar almost lost Toy Story 2 because their backups were not working, bad IT is everywhere)
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Simple, because most companies do things as cheap as possible and only worry about the existing stock prices. IT is usually the one begging for the funding to do things right. These natural, or legislated, monopolies like a pipeline mean there is no competitive reason to do things better.

Had a friend who worked IT at an electric provider, the last time they did any changes was for Y2K. Working backups? Yeah right. A ransomware would lock things up with no chance of bringing up a replacement system. (Then again even tech savvy companies like Pixar almost lost Toy Story 2 because their backups were not working, bad IT is everywhere)
    I have no doubt that a grid down "hack" is on the WEF to-do list, along with an internet outage and a major bank hack, among others.

President Joe Biden threatened the criminal hacking group behind the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack:
    We have been in direct communication with Moscow about the imperative for responsible countries to take decisive action against these ransomware networks.
    We are also going to pursue a measure to disrupt their ability to operate.
    A day after sleepy Joe's big words, the operator of Darkside that is supposedly behind the hack (but not the shut down!), announced that Darkside's web servers and cryptocurrency funds were gone.

Some experts believe that it's unlikely that this was done by the US government, as they haven't announced anything.
    Maybe it's more probable that Darkside made this disinformation announcement for publicity sake or take the money and run in an “exit scam” (claiming to their partners, we can't pay you because everything is lost): https://therecord.media/darkside-ran...-biden-threat/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

This is the way the worm turns ...

https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/statu...68391611158528
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

No small part of why we got in Afghanistan was to stop that pipeline.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    No small part of why we got in Afghanistan was to stop that pipeline.
    Hmm....to stop it?

Or to clear the path of Afghanis in the way of it?

Hmm....to stop it?

Or to clear the path of Afghanis in the way of it?
    To steal it from the Soviets.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    To steal it from the Soviets.
    I don't know if you've noticed but the middle east regions invaded and cleared of inhabitants ("insurgent opposition") since 9/11 has synced up remarkably closely to the path of China's Belt and Road project. It's almost like US military were used to clear the path for it. Now, consider that China and Russia are allied as part of the BRICS umbrella. They have entered many cooperative agreements over oil, currency swaps, Asian Development bank initiatives (in cooperation with installed Afghan gov), side-by-side gold stacking, etc. They're on the same page. So, it doesn't make much sense to me that US would "stop" or "steal" the pipeline from the Russians, when the pipeline path follows the Belt and Road path. Seems to me that the more sensible conclusion is that the US military has been merely used as a tool to clear the path for such projects as Belt and Road and such pipelines, especially since Russia and China were two of the largest foreign US gov creditors (borrower is slave to lender). The notion that we're stopping it or stealing it sounds a little too "we've always been at war with Eastasia" and simplistic to me. 20 years later, looking at the results and years of G7/G20/Bilderberg/etc coordination, the use of the US military to clear the path for such projects seems like the more sensible explanation to me.
    Last edited by devil21; 05-24-2021 at 10:22 AM.

That's all very true. But the CIA has been in Afghanistan since the early 1980s, when Belt and Road was still a gleam in somebody's eye.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast