Thread: Woman sentenced for false rape accusation

Woman sentenced for false rape accusation

This is a couple of years old and it might have already been talked about. But if not I think it's worth noting.

The #metoo movement and the #blm movent vectors at odds in this case. How about #believethefacts?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    The #metoo movement and the #blm movent vectors at odds in this case. How about #believethefacts?
    No, not that. Facts and critical thinking? Not on the agenda.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

I think it is wrong to falsely accuse anyone of anything they did not do. But, if the guy had real morals he would not have been having sex with a woman and another man in a bathroom at a college party. Ya know??? He did something wrong when he admits that instead of playing Mr. victim he will find real healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I think it is wrong to falsely accuse anyone of anything they did not do. But, if the guy had real morals he would not have been having sex with a woman and another man in a bathroom at a college party. Ya know??? He did something wrong when he admits that instead of playing Mr. victim he will find real healing.
    How is that any more immoral than sober sex with one woman in a hotel bathroom that is not your wife? I missed the verse that said "Fornication is okay....as long as you don't get too crazy with it." And couldn't the same thing be said about women who are rape victims but who contributed to the circumstances by, for example, getting drunk and willingly having sex with guys 1 through 3 but then trying to say no to guy #4? I've never been drunk before because I was raised to believe drinking itself is immoral. (I have drunk alcohol so like everyone other than Jesus I have not lived up to my morals.) But I still think people who are drunk can be victims.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Fortunately, the girl confessed. Without a confession, only three people would know the facts.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

That part is a little ironic.

“Tell us what happened.”
    “Well, me and my friend met this drunk girl that was DTF, and we took her in the bathroom. First, she started to...”
    “Hold on, don't tell us that part!”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I have always thought that anyone who makes a false claim, should get the same penalty that the accused faced. I don't care if they are prosecutor, police, or someone like this woman. That accusation could have ruined that man's life, not just the prison sentence, but the lifetime with a felony record.

Fortunately, the girl confessed. Without a confession, only three people would know the facts.
    Yep. Here's another case where security cameras saved the falsely accused rapist.

Note that the horny drunk girl came on to him and invited him home to her appartment. For those that think the "make sure you ask permission first" movement will necessarily save you from a false accusation. Of course juries have convicted a man of rape before when the undisputed facts were that she invited him to her bedroom, into her bed, and said "no" a split second before penetration and he stopped a split second after. In a case like that even a bodycam can't save you.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yep. Here's another case where security cameras saved the falsely accused rapist.

Note that the horny drunk girl came on to him and invited him home to her appartment. For those that think the "make sure you ask permission first" movement will necessarily save you from a false accusation. Of course juries have convicted a man of rape before when the undisputed facts were that she invited him to her bedroom, into her bed, and said "no" a split second before penetration and he stopped a split second after. In a case like that even a bodycam can't save you.
    Around the 1:30 mark, they say that the girl never even reported him. Her roommates reported him to the police. Strange.

Having sex with a consensual partner is not in the same universe as putting somebody in a cage for several years.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

How is that any more immoral than sober sex with one woman in a hotel bathroom that is not your wife? I missed the verse that said "Fornication is okay....as long as you don't get too crazy with it." And couldn't the same thing be said about women who are rape victims but who contributed to the circumstances by, for example, getting drunk and willingly having sex with guys 1 through 3 but then trying to say no to guy #4? I've never been drunk before because I was raised to believe drinking itself is immoral. (I have drunk alcohol so like everyone other than Jesus I have not lived up to my morals.) But I still think people who are drunk can be victims.
    None of it is okay. Accusing someone of something is not ok if it is not true.What I am saying is if the man accused had any morals he would not have found himself in the position to be accused of anything... Sex should never be team sport or a party favor. I am glad a child did not result with this trashy bunch.

The astounding lack of morals is destroying our whole world.

None of it is okay. Accusing someone of something is not ok if it is not true.What I am saying is if the man accused had any morals he would not have found himself in the position to be accused of anything... Sex should never be team sport or a party favor. I am glad a child did not result with this trashy bunch.

Okay. But you said he was "playing Mr. Victim." Let me ask you this. Let's say the story played out exactly the same, but then a third guy game in and said "Let me get some of that" and the girl said "No way" and then he proceded to rape her, would you say she was "playing Ms. Victim?" I'm asking because I honestly am unsure where you are going with your analysis. Nobody has argued what anybody did was in this situation "moral" but not everything that is immoral is, or should be IMO, a crime. I also think that immoral actions don't take away one's right to claim being a victim of a crime.

Okay. But you said he was "playing Mr. Victim." Let me ask you this. Let's say the story played out exactly the same, but then a third guy game in and said "Let me get some of that" and the girl said "No way" and then he proceded to rape her, would you say she was "playing Ms. Victim?" I'm asking because I honestly am unsure where you are going with your analysis. Nobody has argued what anybody did was in this situation "moral" but not everything that is immoral is, or should be IMO, a crime. I also think that immoral actions don't take away one's right to claim being a victim of a crime.
    When a person commits immoral acts it makes them more vulnerable to crime. Immoral acts tear the soul. Many immoral acts are not against man's laws but they are against God's law. Most of the suffering of this world is because of stubborn refusal to follow our natural laws.

Immorality means that I would want neither that slut nor that philanderer around me or my kids.

When it comes to man's law, the woman belongs in jail because the man was a victim of her crime.

Good thing there are cameras everywhere. Imagine if it weren't for those videos, that man will most likely have his future thrown.

What I am saying is if the man accused had any morals he would not have found himself in the position to be accused of anything.
    I am not excusing his admitted sexual immorality, but it is not the case that living a sinless life prevents one from being falsely accused of capital crimes (Mark 14:55-59, et al).
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "We don't make a party out of lovin'"

--The Hag

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I am not excusing his admitted sexual immorality, but it is not the case that living a sinless life prevents one from being falsely accused of capital crimes (Mark 14:55-59, et al).
    An excellent point.

I met actual Rapists in Prison,, and men accused and convicted for such..

I have had to fight naked in a shower myself..

I hate the Rape,, but I hate false accusations of it more..

and it is rare that one is even charged for false accusations, let alone convicted.

It is hard to get a case overturned even on the witness recanting..

Innocence Project has cleared some... Sad Stories.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post

Yea well funny thing about this case is if he had not been there doing the 3 some in a frat house bathroom likely he could not have been accused. He admits he was there he just don't seem to think it was wrong to do it.

You're forcing your morals on others. "If only those that were against Jim Crow admit to their wrong doing........"

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I have always thought that anyone who makes a false claim, should get the same penalty that the accused faced. I don't care if they are prosecutor, police, or someone like this woman. That accusation could have ruined that man's life, not just the prison sentence, but the lifetime with a felony record.
    Bingo.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

When a person commits immoral acts it makes them more vulnerable to crime. Immoral acts tear the soul. Many immoral acts are not against man's laws but they are against God's law. Most of the suffering of this world is because of stubborn refusal to follow our natural laws.
    You didn't answer the question. I will ask it again. Let's say the story played out exactly the same, but then a third guy game in and said "Let me get some of that" and the girl said "No way" and then he proceded to rape her, would you say she was "playing Ms. Victim?" That is a yes or no question.

It was broke before I got here.

Girl,, I live in an allegedly impossible situation.
    "No one can live with a Mother and a Daughter"

I have for over 25 years. they have had my back broken and arrested..

and keep me like a pet.

i have been accused of many things I have never done..

I OWN the ones I have..Honest outlaw

oh and,,
    Better to live in the desert than with a contentious and ill-tempered wife.
    They both came to get me. (after AmyPi)
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

You didn't answer the question. I will ask it again. Let's say the story played out exactly the same, but then a third guy game in and said "Let me get some of that" and the girl said "No way" and then he proceded to rape her, would you say she was "playing Ms. Victim?" That is a yes or no question.
    Would having recreational group sex in a bathroom at a party make it more or less likely that your hypothetical third guy shows up?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by bv3 View Post
    Would having recreational group sex in a bathroom at a party make it more or less likely that your hypothetical third guy shows up?
    Obviously more. They were at a frat party. Clearly other people were there and someone could have stumbled upon the scene. I'm not sure why that matters anyway though. At the end of the day we have people engaging in what @Working Poor considers immoral behavior. Either that negates their right to claim to be a victim or it doesn't. I was raised not to get drunk in the first place. I could say regarding any woman who got drunk and passed out at a frat party and got raped "Well if you had better morals and not gotten drunk it's unlikely you would have gotten drunk so don't play Ms. Victim." Whenever I hear any of these stories I think of "Wine is a mocker and strong dring is raging and whoever is deceived thereby is not wise." Proverbs 20:1. And considering that most college students are under 21, there was probably some underage drinking which is also illegal. All of them getting drunk was really the first mistake (or "moral failure" if you will) that led to others. There are men who have been convicted of rape who honestly don't remember having sex with the rape victim because they were so drunk and the woman was so drunk she couldn't give consent. Thankfully in this case all parties were sober enough to give consent so it wasn't rape. She just regretted it the next day because it was a turn off to the guy she really wanted to date. Now here's the kicker. Maybe if she and the black man she had accused of rape had gone to a hotel room by themselves and had more "respectable" sex, she still would have had to deal with the same consequences. I have known white men who didn't want to date white women who have had sex with black men. So even in that scenario there was still the possibility of a rape accusation. In the second video I posted, the man (he looks Indian) that was accused of rape was invited by the phony rape victim to her apartment. Still not biblically "moral", but far more socially acceptable these days than drunk group sex in a bathroom. You would be hard pressed to find a man today moral enough to turn down an attractive woman inviting him to her appartment, especially after he had a few drinks. (Again, don't drink.) It is no longer socially acceptable to say to a woman who is a rape victim in those circumstances "Well you had not business going to his apartment in the first place. What did you think was going to happen?"
    Last edited by jmdrake; 05-11-2021 at 03:39 AM.

Around the 1:30 mark, they say that the girl never even reported him. Her roommates reported him to the police. Strange.
    Good point! I thought about that. I could see the police getting involved just on her roommates' report, but they couldn't legally charge him without a statement from the victim that it was rape. I'm not sure why that detail got left out of the news segment. But here's the chilling part. "And while the judge declared the student innocent, he's not out of the woods yet. He says he now has to prove himself to a USC ethics committee that will ultimately decide whether or not he can stay here for the fall semester."

Yes I would. I think since she put herself in the situation to begin with she made herself open to it. I mean WTF she already had sex with 2 others what is one more at this point? If she had morals she would not be caught dead doing 2 guys in a frat house bathroom.