Thread: Aldous Huxley Foresaw Our Despots — Fauci, Gates, and Their Vaccine

Aldous Huxley Foresaw Our Despots — Fauci, Gates, and Their Vaccine

By Patricia McCarthy
    May 7, 2021

In 1949, sometime after the publication of George Orwell’s Nineteen Eighty-Four, Aldous Huxley, the author of Brave New World (1931), who was then living in California, wrote to Orwell. Huxley had briefly taught French to Orwell as a student in high school at Eton.

Huxley generally praises Orwell’s novel, which to many seemed very similar to Brave New World in its dystopian view of a possible future. Huxley politely voices his opinion that his own version of what might come to pass would be truer than Orwell’s. Huxley observed that the philosophy of the ruling minority in Nineteen Eighty-Four is sadism, whereas his own version is more likely, that controlling an ignorant and unsuspecting public would be less arduous, less wasteful by other means. Huxley’s masses are seduced by a mind-numbing drug, Orwell’s with sadism and fear.

Within the next generation I believe that the world’s rulers will discover that infant conditioning and narco-hypnosis are more efficient, as instruments of government, than clubs and prisons, and that the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging and kicking them into obedience.

Could Huxley have more prescient? What do we see around us? Masses of people dependent upon drugs, legal and illegal. The majority of advertisements that air on television seem to be for prescription drugs, some of them miraculous but most of them unnecessary. Then comes COVID, a quite possibly weaponized virus from the Fauci-funded-with-taxpayer-dollars lab in Wuhan, China. The powers that be tragically deferred to the malevolent Fauci who had long been hoping for just such an opportunity. Suddenly, there was an opportunity to test the mRNA vaccines that had been in the works for nearly twenty years. They could be authorized as an emergency measure but were still highly experimental. These jabs are not really vaccines at all, but a form of gene therapy. There are potential disastrous consequences down the road. Government experiments on the public are nothing new.

Since there have been no actual, long-term trials, no one who contributed to this massive drug experiment knows what the long-term consequences might be. There have been countless adverse injuries and deaths already for which the government-funded vaccine producers will suffer no liability. With each passing day, new side-effects have begun to appear: blood clots, seizures, heart failure.

As new adverse reactions become known despite the censorship employed by most media outlets, the more the Biden administration is pushing the vaccine, urging private corporations to make it mandatory for all employees. Colleges are making them mandatory for all students returning to campus.

The leftmedia are advocating the “shunning” of the unvaccinated. The self-appointed virtue-signaling Democrats are furious at anyone and everyone who declines the jab. Why? If they are protected, why do they care? That is the question. Same goes for the ridiculous mask requirements. They protect no one but for those in operating rooms with their insides exposed, yet even the vaccinated are supposed to wear them!

Continue to full article and links:

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...crusaders.html

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One or the other. What about the option that one is simply a stepping stone to the other?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    One or the other. What about the option that one is simply a stepping stone to the other?
    It is difficult enough for most people to process information, and then to even admit, and very rare to see/understand the actual picture. Meantime, the great divide, wishing, hoping, blaming the insignificant and everything else, which is why the point that we are at.

But, yes, to answer your question.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Aldous Huxley and his brother Julian, and their father Thomas Huxley, were despots. Brave new world was certainly a visionairy landmark, but not to warn the masses, who don't read after all, but a blueprint to help his masters.
    Aldous was even involved in the notorious Anglo-American mindcontrol program MKULTRA!

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    H.G. Wells, head of British foreign intelligence during WW I, was also a founding member of Rhodes-Milner Round Table, and tutored Aldous and Julian Huxley at Oxford. It was also Wells who introduced the brothers Huxley to Aleister Crowley during the late 1920s.
    Aldous and Julian Huxley were grandsons of Thomas H. Huxley - a founder of the Round Table, and a lifelong associate of Arnold Toynbee. Toynbee was a member of the RIIA, headed the Research Division of British intelligence throughout WW II, and served as wartime briefing officer for PM Winston Churchill.
    Aldous Huxley was a member of the Dionysian cult Children of the Sun (comprised of children of Britain’s Round Table elites).
    (...)

In 1949, Aldous Huxley and John Maynard Hutchins founded the Aspen Institute. In 2007, its director was Canadian multi-millionaire Maurice Strong – in 2007, Senior Advisor to both UN Secretary General Kofi Annan and World Bank President James Wolfensohn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Bertrand Russell was the handler of H.G. Wells, who together with Aldous Huxley developed a blueprint for mass brainwashing strategies that included drugs (soma) and perpetual war.
    Russell, Wells and Aldous Huxley were arguably the predecessors of Frank Buchman and Rev. Moon.

H.G. Wells wrote of his own childhood:
    In those days I had ideas about Aryans extraordinarily like Mr. Hitler’s. The more I hear of him the more I am convinced that his mind is almost the twin of my thirteen-year-old mind in 1879; but heard through a megaphone—and—implemented. I do not know from what books I caught my first glimpse of the Great Aryan People going to and fro in the middle plains of Europe, spreading east, west, north, and south ... whose ultimate triumphs everywhere squared accounts with the Jews ...
    I have met men in responsible positions, L.S. Amery, for example, Winston Churchill, George Trevelyan, C.F.G. Masterman, whose imaginations were manifestly built upon a similar framework and who remained puerile in their political outlook because of its persistence.
    Through Thomas Huxley, Wells got his first writing job at Astor’s Pall Mall Gazette, and Huxley later introduced him to fellow Metaphysical Society member Lord Arthur Balfour. Thomas Huxley was the grandfather of the infamous eugenists Julian and Aldous Huxley.
    See Aldous Huxley at the centre of the top row and Bertrand Russell at the centre of the bottom row.
    Dragon-court#post6826239
    Last edited by Firestarter; 05-07-2021 at 11:56 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty