Thread: Portland: Heavily Armed Antifa Militants Block Streets, Attack Drivers While Pointing Guns

Portland: Heavily Armed Antifa Militants Block Streets, Attack Drivers While Pointing Guns

Videos out of Portland on Thursday show a gang of antifa militants armed with AR-15s and shotguns blocking streets in a suburban neighborhood and attacking drivers who refuse to follow their commands.

“A person in another vehicle blocked by the crowd near North Alberta Street and North Michigan Avenue got into a dispute with people who surrounded him and took a firearm from him, as well as tools and keys,” Portland Police said in a statement on the incident.

There were multiple such attacks.

https://www.newswars.com/portland-he...-guns-at-them/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where's Morris Dees?

Fun fact to file: A car doing forty mph has far more deadly momentum than a bullet.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 05-07-2021 at 09:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

So I guess Ted Wheeler's pleas went unheard?

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...light=portland
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Where's Morris Dees?
    Gleefully celebrating no doubt.

So armed assault and destruction is now ok as long as it’s done by the left.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So armed assault and destruction is now ok as long as it’s done by the left.
    I think thats the way its been for some time . There will be no changes to that in those cities .
    Do something Danke

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Those are peaceful protesters. Nothing to see here, move along.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Those are peaceful protesters. Nothing to see here, move along.
    They're obviously not peaceful protesters, but I don't see why there is anything to see here.

If it wasn't so-called Antifa, nobody would consider it newsworthy. 50 people get murdered every day in the USA and how many more than that are victims of assault and battery and assault with deadly weapons?

But slap the word "Antifa" on it and somehow this is supposed to be some unprecedented thing that we're all supposed to be scared of and demand that the police get more funding to crack down on or something.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

LOL. An open borders guy who says stopping people from driving through their neighborhood is nothing to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    They're obviously not peaceful protesters, but I don't see why there is anything to see here.

If it wasn't so-called Antifa, nobody would consider it newsworthy. 50 people get murdered every day in the USA and how many more than that are victims of assault and battery and assault with deadly weapons?

But slap the word "Antifa" on it and somehow this is supposed to be some unprecedented thing that we're all supposed to be scared of and demand that the police get more funding to crack down on or something.

“A person in another vehicle blocked by the crowd near North Alberta Street and North Michigan Avenue got into a dispute with people who surrounded him and took a firearm from him, as well as tools and keys,” Portland Police said in a statement on the incident.
    Having a gun is pointless if you are unwilling to use it.. It should not have been taken till the Mag was empty,, and there are no reports that it was used.

USE IT,, or throw the damn thing away.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

So much for Ted Wheeler saying he was going to do something about this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge