Thread: Restaurant Customer Pulls Gun Against BLM Protesters

Exclamation Restaurant Customer Pulls Gun Against BLM Protesters

Move along...ain't nothing for you here...

Restaurant Customer Allegedly Pulls Gun Against BLM Protesters

AWR Hawkins 5 May 2021

Video taken on a cell phone shows a customer at Louisville, Kentucky’s La Chasse restaurant allegedly pull a gun when Black Lives Matter protesters began disrupting the eatery.

The New York Post reports the incident occurred on May 1, 2021, the day of this year’s Kentucky Derby. The BLM protesters “were marching to Churchill Downs to demand justice for Breonna Taylor.”

When the protesters approached diners who were sitting outdoors a patron in blue could be seen standing, allegedly holding a handgun in his right hand.

Upon seeing the firearm, some of the protesters began persuading the others to keep walking.

The Courier-Journal’s Hayes Gardner posted video of the incident:

Confrontation between patrons at La Chasse and protesters. pic.twitter.com/iUFKA9zWvY

— Hayes Gardner (@HayesGardner) May 2, 2021

Heavy.com noted Gardner posted another comment to Twitter, saying, “For those who have asked, yes this man appeared to be armed, as were a few protesters. It was a tense few minutes. #Louisville.”

Louisville Metropolitan Police police spokeswoman Alicia Smiley told Fox News, “During the encounter both patrons and protesters brandished firearms. This incident occurred after the arrests of southbound protesters in the area on the 1500 block of Bardstown Road.

The arrests of that group were made after protesters repeatedly blocked the roadway despite officers giving multiple verbal requests for them to utilize the sidewalk.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Looks like that old man ran out of $#@!s to give
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Taurus Model 850?

Be damned if I can tell what he's got there.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Taurus Model 850?

Perhaps its a toy gun? There doesn't seem to be a trigger guard and it looks ridiculously tiny.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Welp, Media.... Hope you're happy.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I assume an Officer de-escalated the situation.
    - Kim Kardashian

Taurus Model 850?

North American Arms mini-revolver .22?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    North American Arms mini-revolver .22?

Do they make a "bobbed" or concealed hammer version?

Pretty sure I see that in the picture.

Ruger LCR?

Do they make a "bobbed" or concealed hammer version?

Pretty sure I see that in the picture.
    No I don't believe so. But the hammer could have been cocke and partially hidden by the web of his hand. I dunno. Tough to see.

People armed on both sides, nobody died, got injured, it seemed quite civil, would it have been better or worse without any firearms present ?
    "I am a bird"

Ruger LCR?

No trigger guard on his that I can see.

My guess is a PUG 22
    - Kim Kardashian

It is time for those that see to walk away from Sodom and Gomorrah. Those that stay consent to the treatment they receive, even actively ask for it trying to live life normally while within the Beast system.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by belian78 View Post
    It is time for those that see to walk away from Sodom and Gomorrah. Those that stay consent to the treatment they receive, even actively ask for it trying to live life normally while within the Beast system.
    What manner of cognitive dissonance are you suppressing when in post "A" you jump up and down hollering about "unity" and how everyone is being played by puppetmasters to be "divided" and conquered, yet here in post "B" you demand that people walk from Sodom and Gomorrah?

The people in post "A" that you seem to think I must be in unity with, are the people who are going to force us to stay in Sodom and Gomorrah, and they will do it with a gun pointing in our faces.

I happen to agree, separate or die, but you can't have it both ways.

Nor would you want to, the last thing I want to do is separate and at the same time drag along 2/3 of idiot AmeriKa behind me, kicking and screaming and backstabbing the whole way.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    My guess is a PUG 22
    My guess is you are correct. You can kinda see the ejector rod underneath the barrel.
    "Nobody wins in a Dairy Challenge" ~ Kenny Rogers, RIP

"When a man who is honestly mistaken hears the truth, he will either quit being mistaken, or cease to be honest." ~ anonymous

“The fate of all mankind I see
    Is in the hands of fools” ~ King Crimson

Taurus Model 850?

I think it's smaller than that. Looks like one of these to me.
    https://northamericanarms.com/shop/firearms/naa-22lr/
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)