Thread: Emergency Fundraising for My Dog

Emergency Fundraising for My Dog

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I'm doing a fundraiser for my dog to begin a new treatment for hemangiosarcoma. I've got most of the expenses covered, save what I think will come to around $1,000 needed quickly.

If anyone wants to help (can you believe they say that Americans are charitable on their own without government intervention?!?) here's the link where you can read our story and see what the data from Molly's experimental treatment will do to help other pet owners as well.

Help Molly Beat Cancer

Thanks for any help! It means a lot to me and my family, which includes our dogs.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by A. Havnes View Post
    The link you gave goes to a login page rather than the fundraiser page.

I think this is the one you meant: https://www.gofundme.com/f/mq83pv-he...ly-beat-cancer
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    The link you gave goes to a login page rather than the fundraiser page.

I think this is the one you meant: https://www.gofundme.com/f/mq83pv-he...ly-beat-cancer
    Thanks! Fixed it.

I wasn't sure where to put this, ....

I'd post it where it would get the most exposure, which is Politics. At least add another thread in Open Discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Donated, but I had to setup a new GoFundMe account.. weird.. I wonder if I donated to too many 'unworthy' causes on my last account.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Donated, but I had to setup a new GoFundMe account.. weird.. I wonder if I donated to too many 'unworthy' causes on my last account.
    Thanks a lot for your donation! I wonder what GoFundMe considers unworthy, because I'm sure there are a lot of causes that they consider unworthy. Unfortunately, something like "Pay For My Transition!" is probably considered the epitome of a good fundraiser.

Thanks a lot for your donation! I wonder what GoFundMe considers unworthy, because I'm sure there are a lot of causes that they consider unworthy. Unfortunately, something like "Pay For My Transition!" is probably considered the epitome of a good fundraiser.
    Kyle Rittenhouse, for one.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Hope your dog feels better.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If anyone is on Twitter, please spread this around:

https://twitter.com/Occams_Banana/st...48074375798785
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-06-2021 at 04:12 AM.

Donated.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    If anyone is on Twitter, please spread this around:

https://twitter.com/Occams_Banana/st...48074375798785
    Thanks for the continuing exposure!

Bump. Hope we could reach the goal.