View Poll Results: Should Rand, Ted, and Ron (et.al.) just let Trump cakewalk to 2024 Nom

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. 100%.

5 20.83%
  • No ! That is pathetic.

19 79.17%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you want Rand, Ted, and Ron to just hand Trump the 2024 Nom ?

Do you want Rand, Ted, and Ron to just hand Trump the 2024 Nom ?

Really ?

Yes or No.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Ron De Santis (et. al.)

who are among the top contenders otherwise.

et cetera.

Explain your Yes or No.
    Last edited by Snowball; 05-03-2021 at 02:58 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Yep. The Presidency is a clown-show, fit only for a clown.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    DeSantis 2024!
    Romney 2024!
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Really ?

Yes or No.

Rand Paul, Ted Cruz, and Ron De Santis (et. al.)

who are among the top contenders otherwise.

et cetera.

Explain your Yes or No.
    I find it highly unlikely at this point that Trump will be on a GOP primary ballot. Even if he won I cant picture him risking losing to biden again .
    Do something Danke

I truly don't know. What I would hope is that they could all work together and become a force we could get behind. Trump made too many bad decisions to just let him do what he wants but, he probably has more clout than everyone else. Trump chained to the kind of principals that Ron has would be good.

It doesn't really matter. No one actually believes Joe Biden won the election, do they?

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    DeSantis 2024!
    I think that is probably for the best.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Romney 2024!
    I could live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    It doesn't really matter. No one actually believes Joe Biden won the election, do they?
    Yes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't think it's gonna be a matter of "letting" Trump do anything. He still has a ton of grassroots support. People get fired up just because someone posts a 30 second cellphone video of him hosting an event in Mar-a-lago. His supporters are as fervent as we were for Ron Paul at one time. Probably the only one who can draw a crowd like Trump might be DeSantis.

And anyone who opposes Trump, if he should run again, is going to get lumped in with the establishment by your average conservative voters.

That's just my prediction.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    I have no real reason to believe he got that total number of votes in a legitimate fashion .
    Do something Danke

Yep. The Presidency is a clown-show, fit only for a clown.
    Romney 2024!
    TheTexan / @Danke 2024!
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Romney 2024!
    It took me awhile to figure out who the OP meant by Ted .
    Do something Danke

I think desantis will be re elected as Gov of FL
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I don't think it's gonna be a matter of "letting" Trump do anything. He still has a ton of grassroots support. People get fired up just because someone posts a 30 second cellphone video of him hosting an event in Mar-a-lago. His supporters are as fervent as we were for Ron Paul at one time. Probably the only one who can draw a crowd like Trump might be DeSantis.

And anyone who opposes Trump, if he should run again, is going to get lumped in with the establishment by your average conservative voters.

That's just my prediction.
    If he sits on the fence until late what he will be doing is giving another 4 years to pelosi-schumer-harris - biden.
    Do something Danke

I couldnt vote in the poll because there was no third option .
    Do something Danke

Romney 2024!
    Really? are you crazy?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    De Santis could be an interesting candidate, but Rand and Ted are losers, i.e. they have proven they don't have what it takes to win the Presidency. Ted is unpopular and barely won senate re-election.

Rand's nice guy shtick won't work when Kamala brands him a racist.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Really? are you crazy?
    Mitch McConnell would be the obvious choice for 2024, but he's just too old
    - Kim Kardashian

This poll shouldn't be anonymous. We should get to see who the trolls are.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

I don't think it's necessary that anyone in particular run against him. But whether any good candidates do that or not, the important thing is that we at this website do our part to oppose him again.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    Yes, I also would like to know.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I thought we already know who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea View Post
    De Santis could be an interesting candidate, but Rand and Ted are losers, i.e. they have proven they don't have what it takes to win the Presidency. Ted is unpopular and barely won senate re-election.

Rand's nice guy shtick won't work when Kamala brands him a racist.
    I agree, they don't stand a chance. However I am leery of DeSantis considering the circles he runs in which might indicate a future scam Presidency.

I hope the two yes votes are jokes. Too bad this was not a public poll. We need outsiders. Real outsiders. Not some fake outsider they will give us like claiming an ultimate insider like "The Rock" as an outsider.

Nothing ever changes so it will likely be a coronation of an establishment insider made to look like an outsider that the so called right has no choice to vote for considering the alternative.

Every four years people buy into the scam, why bother playing. Pointless.
    * See my visitor message area for caveats related to my posting history here.
    * Also, I have effectively retired from all social media including posting here and are basically opting out of anything to do with national politics or this country on federal or state level and rather focusing locally. I may stop by from time to time to discuss philosophy on a general level related to Libertarian schools of thought and application in the real world.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I thought we already know who they are.
    There seem to be differing opinions on which faction here constitutes the trolls.
    Ron Paul

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I voted no, but it doesn't really matter. If Trump couldn't win in 2020 he can't in 2024. The GOP elite will push a ticket such as Haley/Rubio for voter outreach taking the republican voter base for granted.
    I would like to see Dana White run for president. I've seen some youtube interviews and like the way the guy conducts himself. The guy is also Alpha and this would trigger beta soyboys on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by mtr1979 View Post
    I voted no, but it doesn't really matter.
    Your vote matters

Thanks for voting
    - Kim Kardashian

@ mods can we get a recount? Trump should be ahead by a huge amount
    - Kim Kardashian

Does anyone really think an endorsement or not from Ron or Rand would influence votes ? I find the original question to be somewhat unrealistic . There will be two kinds of voters in 2024 , pelosi - schumer - harris - biden voters which covers all the communists and other Riffraff and voters against that. Pretty simple really.
    Do something Danke

Nope.

Granted he says the darndest things now and then and did some good disruptions to alienate left wing of lobbies, MAGA leader will have to demonstrate that he's ended ties with deep swamp and neocons deep pockets before he should be even considered for blind support ahead of 2024.

Less flip-flopping, more consistency should also be demanded.
    Quick sample of the kind of narratives that went around under his watch:

Iraq's Parliament votes to expel U.S. military
    Trump threatens Iraq with crippling sanctions if US troops are expelled

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    "We possess documents and information showing the direct support by the U.S. imperialism for this highly disgusting stream (ISIS) in the region which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes,"

more at: http://www.newsweek.com/iran-claim-u...e-prove-624489

Dump already said Obummer started ISIS, he should invite Iran to make their evidence public.

ETA: Pragmatically, tend to agree with recent Amash statement that Libertarians and Progressives can be allies. In that context, I might be open to a Libertarian-Progressive ticket like 'Rand Paul - Trump Sr/Jr 2024' as long as a solid libertarian is on the driver seat.

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I think desantis will be re elected as Gov of FL
    Of course he will. Florida is a red state now and he is well liked. There is only one democrat who holds a statewide office. I think he still runs for president after his re-election.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast