Thread: There Was a Big Spike this Week . . .

There Was a Big Spike this Week . . .

. . . in injuries and deaths from the COVID vaccine. (Thanks to Steve B.).

https://www.lewrockwell.com/lrc-blog...ike-this-week/

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    More young people killed by the shot than the "Covid".
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

“Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

In the U.S., 222.3 million COVID vaccine doses had been administered as of April 23.
    From a math perspective:

3,544 / 222,300,000 = 0.0000159 = 0.00159% (average for all age ranges).

No doubt they would call that an acceptable death rate for the vaccine.

(* Statistics here are very questionable.

We know that COVID deaths have been exaggerated by including deaths with COVID virus vs. death from COVID virus. The motorcycle accident called a COVID death comes to mind.

Common sense would also tell us that in the current climate, deaths from vaccine will probably be under-reported. Thus the COVID death rate vs. Vaccine death rate situation is probably statistically worse than described above by “official” statistics.)
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 05-03-2021 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Edited for lack of age range stats.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I hope everyone will follow their own instinct about this listen to your body.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    From a math perspective:

It's hard to get the math right, though. That 222.3 Million number is "doses", while the deaths are "people". It's been pretty shady to try to figure out how many people have received doses because we don't know how many people have had multiple doses. So, the .00159% is a low estimate when considering how many people have chosen to receive doses vs. how many have died.

Another interesting piece of statistical data would show that everyone in that .00159% had chosen to get the vaccine - thereby increasing their odds of an adverse reaction by 100% over those who chose not to get injected.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    It's hard to get the math right, though. That 222.3 Million number is "doses", while the deaths are "people". It's been pretty shady to try to figure out how many people have received doses because we don't know how many people have had multiple doses. So, the .00159% is a low estimate when considering how many people have chosen to receive doses vs. how many have died.

Another interesting piece of statistical data would show that everyone in that .00159% had chosen to get the vaccine - thereby increasing their odds of an adverse reaction by 100% over those who chose not to get injected.
    Yeah, it’s hard to get stats, and comparable stats. So that number is doses instead of people vaccinated. Hmm. Most of the vaccines so far have been of the two dose regiment, so the number of people must be more like around 60% of that number, thus the death rate would be higher.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Yeah, and those stats don’t reflect possible adverse reactions that may occur over time and in the long run. That’s a risk, especially from a new vaccine.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    At this rate everyone in America got covid at least 3 times
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

From a math perspective:

(* Statistics here are very questionable.

We know that COVID deaths have been exaggerated by including deaths with COVID virus vs. death from COVID virus. The motorcycle accident called a COVID death comes to mind.

Common sense would also tell us that in the current climate, deaths from vaccine will probably be under-reported. Thus the COVID death rate vs. Vaccine death rate situation is probably statistically worse than described above by “official” statistics.)
    Of course. Whenever someone famous died with COVID the MSM went out of their way to make sure you knew about it. When someone famous dies after taking the vaccine, the MSM goes out of their way to make sure you know "It was just natural causes. Move along now."

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...ght=Hank+Aaron
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.