Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biden's 100 day first address to Congress. Wooo-hooo. Official frikken thread!

I noticed that Kamala is wearing gold and Pelosi is wearing silver. Who's the one wearing bronze?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Caught a little bit of the post-speech “analysis” on CNN. They were giddy. You’d think that Biden was the greatest politician in history. It was truly embarrassing. Who do they think they are fooling?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior_of_Freedom View Post
    Crowder calls this the "fawning" stage
    Tucker saw the same trend and showed a lot of clips of the fawning. It was a truly insane level of pandering and spin.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Biden Speech FLOPS, CNN Poll Says Trump Did BETTER, Ted Cruz Fell ASLEEP, Biden Gets Ratio'd BAD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrdzYcc18SQ
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-30-2021 at 03:04 AM.

SHOT:

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1387587205410000904

CHASER:

https://twitter.com/MiaCathell/statu...06556495335426

https://twitter.com/tmayn14/status/1387975242652520449

Since 11 million peopled watched the address, I'm genuinely curious how many of them who watched it support Biden, or they watched it because they wanted to make fun of him.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Since 11 million peopled watched the address, I'm genuinely curious how many of them who watched it support Biden, or they watched it because they wanted to make fun of him.
    Drinking games.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/tmayn14/status/1387975242652520449
    This fails to surprise me at all, like most here probably. What we see now is the Bush-to-Obama shift of my childhood on meth.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Didn't watch, don't care.

I would assume the social issues are DOA in the senate and all the spending will be passed by reconcilliation.

Run a non-Trump normal GOP candidate for 24 and this all can go away.
    Mitt Romney ... woohoo.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    Mitt Romney ... woohoo.
    I hope the GOP never runs a "normal" candidate again.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Mitt Romney ... woohoo.
    If he is the only "non-Trump normal candidate" that the GOP can find, then this will never end.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Drinking games.
    Bet most of those people died from alcohol poisoning.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    I hope the GOP never runs a "normal" candidate again.
    They're loading up the DeSantis cannon for 2024, looks like.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    They're loading up the DeSantis cannon for 2024, looks like.
    Or a Trump/DeSantis ticket where Trump would resign after two years so that DeSantis can finish what's left of his term and then proceed to get two terms of his own. That's pretty much what the Democrats are planning with Biden and Harris.

Calvin Coolidge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12