Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Biden's 100 day first address to Congress. Wooo-hooo. Official frikken thread!

Biden's 100 day first address to Congress. Wooo-hooo. Official frikken thread!

Here it comes. I reckon he is getting his cognitive/booster shots right about now.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Prediction: His address to Congress will have less views than the Oscars while also continuing to red pill the whole nation into what a disaster he is.
    Last edited by Anti Globalist; 04-28-2021 at 06:53 PM.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I can guarantee he will say this:

...um, you know uh, yeah um, what I mean is, uh, to do whatever, whatever, uh, heh heh, you know what I mean uh, I don't know...

"It's like a dose...a dose...of Hope!"
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Here it comes. I reckon he is getting his cognitive/booster shots right about now.
    “It is not true that all creeds and cultures are equally assimilable in a First World nation born of England, Christianity, and Western civilization. Race, faith, ethnicity and history leave genetic fingerprints no ‘proposition nation’ can erase." -- Pat Buchanan

You know Harris is sitting behind Biden thinking, "Just a little bit longer before I invoke the 25th and end up taking the reins."
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

So what I'm seeing is we need a LOT more money to take people from cradle through grave. Can't watch anymore.

Didn't watch, don't care.

I would assume the social issues are DOA in the senate and all the spending will be passed by reconcilliation.

Run a non-Trump normal GOP candidate for 24 and this all can go away.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post

Time honored, battle tested. Bet he stays awake for three days straight.

https://www.amusingplanet.com/2020/0...eled-nazi.html

Pervitin was Nazi Germany’s wonder drug, one that was designed to enable pilots, sailors and infantry troops deliver superhuman performance. Soldiers who took Pervitin stayed awake for days at a time, walked for miles without resting, and felt no pain or hunger. Today we know this drug as methamphetamine, or crystal meth.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

By what authority is he addressing Congress? It's not like he was elected President.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

How come his eye color changes at every speech?

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    How come his eye color changes at every speech?
    His pupils are dilated due to whatever "gravy" they shoot him up with prior to any public address, to keep him on his feet and cognitively functional for an hour or two.

As the dope wears off his eyes show more white and the blue gets noticed more.

This will most likely be his only address to Congress. He won't make it long enough to ever give one with a room full of people.

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I can guarantee he will say this:

...um, you know uh, yeah um, what I mean is, uh, to do whatever, whatever, uh, heh heh, you know what I mean uh, I don't know...
    Oh, come on, man!
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

https://twitter.com/ConceptualJames/...30130907033601

https://twitter.com/DunedainRanger9/...31008388829184

https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1387614407488909313

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    WTF is "moderate radicalism" supposed to mean?

(I'm guessing it goes in the same file as "fiery but mostly peaceful" ...)

https://twitter.com/CNNPolitics/stat...63483768049668
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-01-2021 at 05:06 PM.

Why was Ted Cruz wearing a mask throughout the whole thing? I thought he said he was going to join Rand and no longer wear a mask in the Capitol building.

Calvin Coolidge

https://twitter.com/RepThomasMassie/...55550771978246

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Run a non-Trump normal GOP candidate for 24 and this all can go away.
    Bush/McCain/Romney? No thanks.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Muzzling his attack dogs eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    His pupils are dilated due to whatever "gravy" they shoot him up with prior to any public address, to keep him on his feet and cognitively functional for an hour or two.

As the dope wears off his eyes show more white and the blue gets noticed more.
    No doubt he's rockin' all the best stuff DARPA has ever come up with, drugs and otherwise.

I'll give the geezer some credit though. He's lasted longer as Chief PR Officer....errrrr President than I ever expected he would.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    Bush/McCain/Romney? No thanks.
    Yes somebody like them is what we will need once Biden or whoever is really pulling the strings tanks the economy and bankrupts us.

I think DeSantis is the one. He is everything you probably like about Trump but without the rude and crazy.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    Yes somebody like them is what we will need once Biden or whoever is really pulling the strings tanks the economy and bankrupts us.

I think DeSantis is the one. He is everything you probably like about Trump but without the rude and crazy.
    Just the next shiny dangling Jesuit, portraying a conservative, for the right to embrace. The show goes on.....rinse and repeat.

It's pretty easy for a DeSantis ("From Saints") to "fight the establishment on Covid" when he knows it's a hoax. Same with Abbott. It makes them look like genuine opposition to the gullible base once again, and just in time for the scheduled end of the "Covid" simulation in 2025.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Caught a little bit of the post-speech “analysis” on CNN. They were giddy. You’d think that Biden was the greatest politician in history. It was truly embarrassing. Who do they think they are fooling?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Prediction: His address to Congress will have less views than the Oscars [...]
    He beat the Oscars by almost 2 million, though that's not saying much - ratings for both Biden and the Oscars cratered:

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...33345413943299
    https://twitter.com/MorningBrew/stat...42706156802058

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Caught a little bit of the post-speech “analysis” on CNN. They were giddy. You’d think that Biden was the greatest politician in history. It was truly embarrassing. Who do they think they are fooling?

Where do you live?

I leave my house to go anywhere and I can see people walking their dogs alone, wearing masks.

I drive a bit further and I see people rolling down the street with their windows rolled up, wearing masks.

The people they're fooling are all around me. If they're not all around you, I want to know where that is, and move there.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post
    Where do you live?

I leave my house to go anywhere and I can see people walking their dogs alone, wearing masks.

I drive a bit further and I see people rolling down the street with their windows rolled up, wearing masks.

The people they're fooling are all around me. If they're not all around you, I want to know where that is, and move there.
    There are very few masks in the greater Ozarks but we have them here too..

Mostly women and elderly, every one I've seen wearing one alone or in a vehicle has had boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Crowder calls this the "fawning" stage
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast