Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Once Trump won the primary, they both wanted the same prize. Phony friendliness was gone.
    Probably not the primary, probably when it was obvious that Trump had a chance to win.

The Clintons were probably thrilled that he won the primary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I was hoping somebody would bring that up.

Let's noodle on that for a minute.

If Trump said, hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Pay me $20 million. That would probably be wrong. Let's just forget about the law for a moment and call it wrong.

Did Trump do that? No..

Instead, it was more like - hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Here's what I need to you to do. I need you to be my lawyer and help prove that the election was stolen, not so much from me (Trump) but from the American people (which it was), and I need you to go get evidence about the other incoming administration's corrupt activities over in Ukraine (which there were). So really, Trump wasn't doing this for himself so much as the American people.

Giuliani then does the best he can. You can tell he's nervous, his whole life may depend on the success. Remember the part about the make up running down his face from all the sweat? Do you remember how he acted the whole time? Did it look like somebody who was already worth $45 million and was worried he wasn't going to make enough money from his "grift" if he didn't do well? Not at all. It looked more to me like he was fighting for his life.

Trump not being President for another four years doesn't really hurt Trump so much as it hurts the American people, who overwhelmingly voted for him, and who are about to have a corrupt administration installed against their will. It seems to me he did the right thing.
    See, here's what I don't get.

You have two main sides of reaction to Trump. The "orange man bad" side is always attributing the worst characteristics to him, and the MAGA crowd is always attributing the best characteristics.

What neither of those sides recognizes is that at his core, the man is a CEO and behaves exactly like one.

1) He's very good at getting people to perform for him
    2) He's able to step down to little-guy level and pretend like he's one of them
    3) He's pretty good at spinning lots of plates at the same time
    4) He's almost never disclosing what his real personal goals are because doing so would hinder them
    5) He's perfectly willing to walk TF away from a situation as soon as the ROI isn't up to expectations

That fourth point seems to be lost on just about everyone. Go meet some other CEOs. They'll seem like great guys who take an interest in you but it's all perfectly calculated to get them closer to their goals. The more of them you meet, the more apparent it is that they don't give a $#@! about your goals. If they help you meet your goals, it's only because they're using you to meet theirs and those efforts happen to align.

If you think back on the last four years, he did a lot of stuff that was supposed to be for leftists, too. And that is why. He thought he stood to gain from it. But WHAT he stood to gain is still anyone's guess.

The idea that he is a racist Nazi is ridiculous, but the idea that he's pro-America is equally ridiculous and for the same reason. We don't know what he is. We CAN'T know.
    There are no crimes against people.
    There are only crimes against the state.
    And the state will never, ever choose to hold accountable its agents, because a thing can not commit a crime against itself.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody's_hero View Post
    Who are the second ones?

(that's rhetorical BTW)
    “First they came for Rudy Giuliani...”
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by fisharmor View Post

You have two main sides of reaction to Trump. The "orange man bad" side is always attributing the worst characteristics to him, and the MAGA crowd is always attributing the best characteristics.

What neither of those sides recognizes is that at his core, the man is a CEO and behaves exactly like one.

4) He's almost never disclosing what his real personal goals are because doing so would hinder them
    5) He's perfectly willing to walk TF away from a situation as soon as the ROI isn't up to expectations

That fourth point seems to be lost on just about everyone. Go meet some other CEOs. They'll seem like great guys who take an interest in you but it's all perfectly calculated to get them closer to their goals. The more of them you meet, the more apparent it is that they don't give a $#@! about your goals. If they help you meet your goals, it's only because they're using you to meet theirs and those efforts happen to align.

If you think back on the last four years, he did a lot of stuff that was supposed to be for leftists, too. And that is why. He thought he stood to gain from it. But WHAT he stood to gain is still anyone's guess.

The idea that he is a racist Nazi is ridiculous, but the idea that he's pro-America is equally ridiculous and for the same reason. We don't know what he is. We CAN'T know.
    Finally, somebody gets it and calls it exactly like it is.

+ Rep

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

I think he stood to gain a better world for his grand children and great grand children. He and his family have plenty of money. His kids are all successful and have plenty of money.

I could be wrong, but I think that is where the smart money would go.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

What a fall for "America's Mayor", from "Person of the Year" to "person of interest" with such public humiliation.

The Telegraph
    Rudy Giuliani: The dramatic fall of 'America's mayor' ordered to lead Donald Trump's desperate last stand

Remember those pre-dawn raids on members of the corrupt Obama/Clinton/Wasserman-Schultz cabal?

Yeah, neither do I.
    Because those never happened.

Prez Biden is emerging as super-alpha relatively and Prez Trump by not raiding "corrupt Obama/Clinton/Wasserman-Schultz cabal" despite repeated "Lock Her Up" calls from his supportes acted like a mild mannered gentleman who carried a big tongue and rarely used even a small stick.
    Although it can be argued that his tongue lashing was quite effective in some cases, the way he goaded Fed Reserve into supporting massive stock market rally was impresive display of tongue + twitter lashing.

‘Lock up the Bidens. Lock up Hillary:’ Donald Trump at Georgia campaign rally

US President Donald Trump. (AFP) 17 Oct 2020 Bloomberg
    We’ve learned over the last couple of months: Joe Biden is a corrupt politician, the US President said to his supporters
    To give credit where due, Obama was usually kept out of such strongly worded slogans... who says Prez Trump was not culturally sensitive.

And yet still no investigation of Hunter Biden's dealings.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

AMEN!
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    And yet still no investigation of Hunter Biden's dealings.
    Speaking of which.......

"You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The deep state investigated itself, and found no evidence of wrongdoing.

I don’t subscribe to the hypothesis that there is a great big club and that everyone in that club works together happily. Despite what some think, they are ordinary people. They work together when their goals align, they bitterly battle when their interests don't align. For example, looting America and splitting up the booty is something that almost all of them can agree upon. The Clintons and Trump did work together at some point. They both saw each other as ways to expand connections, opportunities, and access to booty. Once Trump won the primary, they both wanted the same prize. Phony friendliness was gone.
    You realize that Trump and Bill Clinton and Jeffery Espstein were all friends right? That means they most likely had blackmail on each other. Don't forget that Trump said one of othe benefits of taking over Ms. Teen USA was that he had access to walk in on the girls, many who were under the age of 18, while they were getting dressed! You dismiss one conspiracy (they are all part of one big club) and subscribe to another (it's all controlled by the "deep state.") That makes no sense. Yes the Clintons and the Trumps competed for the same "prize" but they both knew the rules and the lines that shouldn't be crossed. Hillary crossed the line in the first debate by attacking Trump on his womanizing. Trump kept saying "Out of respect for your family I won't go there." Between the first and second debates I believe Steve Bannon got Trump in a corner and personally threatened to kick Trump's arse if he didn't go after Bill. In the second debate Trump brought in the women Bill had messed over and shut Hillary down.

Now, think this through. Trump's on Attorney General, William Barr, the same guy that was supposedly investigating the Hunter Biden story, publically declared that Jeffery Espstein hung himself. You think he just went rogue and did that? Because I don't. And if he was truly rogue, Trump could have fired him and put the right person in. Trump was being blackmailed himself. That's the way the game works. Epstein's death helped Trump and the Clintons.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was hoping somebody would bring that up.

Let's noodle on that for a minute.

If Trump said, hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Pay me $20 million. That would probably be wrong. Let's just forget about the law for a moment and call it wrong.

Did Trump do that? No..

Instead, it was more like - hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Here's what I need to you to do. I need you to be my lawyer and help prove that the election was stolen, not so much from me (Trump) but from the American people (which it was), and I need you to go get evidence about the other incoming administration's corrupt activities over in Ukraine (which there were). So really, Trump wasn't doing this for himself so much as the American people.

Giuliani then does the best he can. You can tell he's nervous, his whole life may depend on the success. Remember the part about the make up running down his face from all the sweat? Do you remember how he acted the whole time? Did it look like somebody who was already worth $45 million and was worried he wasn't going to make enough money from his "grift" if he didn't do well? Not at all. It looked more to me like he was fighting for his life.

Trump not being President for another four years doesn't really hurt Trump so much as it hurts the American people, who overwhelmingly voted for him, and who are about to have a corrupt administration installed against their will. It seems to me he did the right thing.
    LOL. Your grasp of facts is sorely lacking. Giuliani became Trump's lawyer WAY BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION! It was Rudy Giuliani that came to Trump's defense over the Stormy Daniels fiasco. Rudy was like "Yeah he paid her for her silence, but it wasn't with campaign funds so it wasn't illegal. No big deal." That would have been the end of it, except the stupid right wing "Trump is the re-incarnation of King David" crowd were all like "Noooooo! Trump promised us he had quit cheating on his wife. He couldn't have lied to us!" So Rudy was thrown under the bus and Trump publicly said renounced what Rudy had said. But none of that didn't matter much because Stormy Daniels' own lawyer was corrupt and eventually HE was brought down which effectively took the sting out of everything he was saying against Trump on Stormy's behalf. Then Rudy went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens which eventually led to the infamous phone call which led to Trump's impeachment. I don't know why I am having to retell all of this history to you, because you were there to witness it. But the idea that Rudy was brought in for the 2020 election is really really ridiculous. RUDY WAS ALREADY IN! And Rudy PROFITTED BIG TIME off the 2020 election fight through selling suckers on the right all kinds of snake oil through his podcasts. All of that is in the defamation suit against Rudy. There is a simple reason why Rudy became Trump's lawyer. Greed. That and maybe he really gets off on wearing a dress and Trump humors him on that.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

I think he stood to gain a better world for his grand children and great grand children. He and his family have plenty of money. His kids are all successful and have plenty of money.

I could be wrong, but I think that is where the smart money would go.
    1) You can never have enough money.

2) Ego. Being the POTUS is a huge stroke for someone's ego. I don't think there is a person on planet earth with more ego than Trump. I could be wrong, but I think that is were the smart money would go.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Epstein's death escape helped Trump and the Clintons.
    fify
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

The idea that he is a racist Nazi is ridiculous, but the idea that he's pro-America is equally ridiculous and for the same reason.
    He would be happy to play the part of either if there's something in it for him.

Trump is entirely unprincipled.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He would be happy to play the part of either if there's something in it for him.

Trump is entirely unprincipled.
    That he is! And at times that's useful and at other times it's dangerous. All it took was a little ego stroking by Kanye and Kim to get Trump to sign on to criminal justice reform. But then for a hot second he signed on to a new assault weapons ban and red flag laws...then backed away over backlash from the right. He is the kind of guy that can bathmouth Obamacare as a government takeover of medicine one day, call for single payer healthcare the next, and then bash Joe Biden for pushing or single payer healthcare. People seem to forget Trump's previous job was as a reality TV star.

That means they most likely had blackmail on each other. Don't forget that Trump said one of othe benefits of taking over Ms. Teen USA was that he had access to walk in on the girls, many who were under the age of 18, while they were getting dressed!
    The people that control the world select the scum of the earth as their puppet "rulers", because they know that people without morals will do anything they tell them...
    Because all of them are scum, all of them have skeletons in their closets, but there's really no need for blackmail. It only gets dangerous if one of them threatens to blow the whistle, but as history has shown, when they do, they get silenced forever...

With the result that nobody dares to fight against "them".

I don’t subscribe to the hypothesis that there is a great big club and that everyone in that club works together happily.
    You realize that Trump and Bill Clinton and Jeffery Espstein were all friends right?
    Future president businessman celebrity Donald Trump entertaining his friends, cronies and/or owned politicians, including one former US president, and 2 former NYC mayors (that Bloomberg sure is short).
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

That he is! And at times that's useful and at other times it's dangerous.
    I disagree. I think that it's always dangerous, and the reason for that is big government is more profitable for grifters than small government. You're never going to convince a conman that they should give up opportunities for bribery.
    Pinochet is the model

LOL. Your grasp of facts is sorely lacking. Giuliani became Trump's lawyer WAY BEFORE THE 2020 ELECTION! It was Rudy Giuliani that came to Trump's defense over the Stormy Daniels fiasco. Rudy was like "Yeah he paid her for her silence, but it wasn't with campaign funds so it wasn't illegal. No big deal." That would have been the end of it, except the stupid right wing "Trump is the re-incarnation of King David" crowd were all like "Noooooo! Trump promised us he had quit cheating on his wife. He couldn't have lied to us!" So Rudy was thrown under the bus and Trump publicly said renounced what Rudy had said. But none of that didn't matter much because Stormy Daniels' own lawyer was corrupt and eventually HE was brought down which effectively took the sting out of everything he was saying against Trump on Stormy's behalf. Then Rudy went to Ukraine to dig up dirt on the Bidens which eventually led to the infamous phone call which led to Trump's impeachment. I don't know why I am having to retell all of this history to you, because you were there to witness it. But the idea that Rudy was brought in for the 2020 election is really really ridiculous. RUDY WAS ALREADY IN! And Rudy PROFITTED BIG TIME off the 2020 election fight through selling suckers on the right all kinds of snake oil through his podcasts. All of that is in the defamation suit against Rudy. There is a simple reason why Rudy became Trump's lawyer. Greed. That and maybe he really gets off on wearing a dress and Trump humors him on that.
    Not sure how any of that affects my argument about why he was his lawyer.. also, do you not think there was legitimate corruption involved with Hunter/Biden in Ukraine? Did you not see this video yet?

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not sure how any of that affects my argument about why he was his lawyer..
    You're claim that Giuliani became Trump's lawyer to prove the election was stolen is provably false because Giuliani was Trump's lawyer long before the 2020 election. I am not sure why you are incapable of understanding that.

also, do you not think there was legitimate corruption involved with Hunter/Biden in Ukraine? Did you not see this video yet?

I said the Bidens are corrupt, the Clintons are corrupt, AND TRUMP IS CORRUPT! Why would I say the Bidens are corrupt if I didn't think there was legitimate corruption involved with Hunter Biden and Ukraine? Good grief dude, pull your head out your arse. This is not a zero sum game were your side are the "good guys" and the other side are the "bad guys." They're all bad. They're all corrupt. There are people I interact with on the left that think I love Trump because I point out Clinton / Biden / Harris / Obama corruption. And there are people on the right who think I must love Clinton / Biden / Obama / Harris because I'll point out Trump corruption. Trump was in the perfect place to point out the most obvious fact ever, which is Jeffery Epstein didn't kill himself. He didn't do that. He hasn't done a freaking thing to actually "drain the swamp."

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    I disagree. I think that it's always dangerous, and the reason for that is big government is more profitable for grifters than small government. You're never going to convince a conman that they should give up opportunities for bribery.
    Do you think the First Step Act was a good thing or a bad thing? That's a binary choice.

Do you think the First Step Act was a good thing or a bad thing? That's a binary choice.
    Good, but that doesn't change what I said, which is that they are dangerous.

Dangerous things can work out to your advantage but that does not make them any less dangerous.
    Pinochet is the model

You're claim that Giuliani became Trump's lawyer to prove the election was stolen is provably false because Giuliani was Trump's lawyer long before the 2020 election. I am not sure why you are incapable of understanding that.
    Sounds to me like you're arguing he owed him even more favors than I did.

Sounds to me like you're arguing he owed him even more favors than I did.
    Not at all. I am sure that Rudy got paid well for his troubles. But regardless, why do you think any of your arguments deflect from the fact that Trump is corrupt? Biden is corrupt. Clinton is corrupt. Trump is corrupt. And if Trump was/is blackmailing Rudy that's even more evidence of Trump's corruption.

Rudy got paid well for his troubles.
    How is that all going now? Worth the risk?

How is that all going now? Worth the risk?
    1) Risk of what exactly?

2) Do you agree that Trump is corrupt?

1) Risk of what exactly?

2) Do you agree that Trump is corrupt?
    1. Did you read the OP?

2. I agree Trump probably was somewhat corrupt in his business dealings, but I don't think that is why he chose to run for President. I think he was working for the American people.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    2. I agree Trump probably was somewhat corrupt in his business dealings, but I don't think that is why he chose to run for President. I think he was working for the American people.
    Can you spell Chabad-Lubavitch? That's the Zionist cult that includes Donald's Jewish daughter Ivanka and husband Jared Kushner.
    It also includes the father of Epstein's once girlfriend, Ghislaine Maxwell, the close friend of Prince Andrew and ex-wife Fergie.

And the Soviet-born "British American" billionaire Sir Len Blavatnik.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    There are a handful of (other) “Russian” billionaires with ties to the same elite that control Donald Drumpf. The most interesting of these could be Jewish-Ukrainian-Russian-British-American multibillionaire “Sir” Leonard Blavatnik (long-time partner in crime of Viktor Vekselberg).
    Len Blavatnik owned Hollywood financing company RatPac-Dune with Goldman Sachs, Bonesman Steve Mnuchin. Mnuchin sold his stake before becoming Treasury Secretary without disclosing to whom.

(...)

See “Sir” Len Blavatnik and “Baron” Jacob Rothschild
    Clinton-Linked-Cult-Leader-Who-Hot-Branded-Women-Arrested-For-Sex-Trafficking#post6675733
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

1. Did you read the OP?

1) Yes. But that's not a general risk of being Trump's attorney. It's a risk of HOW Giuliani was Trump's attorney. Take the whole election challenge fiasco. (Since that's what YOU focused on as opposed to what's in the OP). Giuliani isn't being sued simply for saying there are legitimate reasons to question the outcome. He made specific claims about Dominion being owned by Smartmatic that can't be backed up.

2) If Trump were truly "working for the American people" he would have come out with the truth about Jeffry Epstein. Also if he is blackmailing Rudy (no evidence of that) then that in itself is corruption and NOT working for the American people. There are hundreds of thousands of lawyers who would have been more than willing to investigate Burisma without being blackmailed.

1) Yes. But that's not a general risk of being Trump's attorney.
    Of course it is..

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html

It's a risk of HOW Giuliani was Trump's attorney. Take the whole election challenge fiasco. (Since that's what YOU focused on as opposed to what's in the OP). Giuliani isn't being sued simply for saying there are legitimate reasons to question the outcome. He made specific claims about Dominion being owned by Smartmatic that can't be backed up.
    Where did he get those claims from? Anonymous sources? Didn't we hear bunk Russiagate and Ukrainegate anonymous sources for several years being reported in the WaPo, NYT, CNN, etc?? What happened to them?

2) If Trump were truly "working for the American people" he would have come out with the truth about Jeffry Epstein. Also if he is blackmailing Rudy (no evidence of that) then that in itself is corruption and NOT working for the American people. There are hundreds of thousands of lawyers who would have been more than willing to investigate Burisma without being blackmailed.
    Wrong again..

https://apnews.com/article/donald-tr...0baa963c1f6ce1

Pages more stories just like this..

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...4dUDCA4&uact=5

Pages more stories just like this..

https://www.google.com/search?q=trum...4dUDCA4&uact=5
    If he didn't ask attorneys to tell obvious lies in court he wouldn't have that issue.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast