Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Federal agents in New York searched the home and office of Rudy Giuliani in a predawn raid on Wednesday, seizing his phone and other devices to look for evidence as part of a criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s former attorney over his work in Ukraine. Agents also raided his office and the home of an associate. The move is a major escalation of a yearslong Justice Department probe into Giuliani’s business dealings in Ukraine and his efforts to dig up dirt on Joe Biden there before the 2020 election.
    More: https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2021...nal-probe.html
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember those pre-dawn raids on members of the corrupt Obama/Clinton/Wasserman-Schultz cabal?

Yeah, neither do I.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Oh no... that poor, poor man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I'm sure there's plenty of dirt to dig up on old Rudy, but to think this is anything besides politically motivated would be unbelievably naive.

Douchebags are the first ones lined up against the wall when the other douchebags get power.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Quite a cavalier attitude to take. No body cares about Giuliani. That is not the point at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Quite a cavalier attitude to take. No body cares about Giuliani. That is not the point at all.
    Is the point that it's funny when a statist gets state'd?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Is this really Russiagate 4.0 or impeachment Donald 3.0?!?

First there was the "investigation" by the college buddy of Skull & Bones' John Kerry over Russia rigging the 2016 election. As Mueller sees, hears, nor speaks about the crimes he is supposed to "investigate", the outcome wasn't surprising.

Second there was the impeachment over Donald offering help to the Ukraine to stop corruption (that almost sound like "draining the swamp").
    Third was the second impeachment of Donald, when he was already stepping down in favour of sleepy Joe, over claiming that "the election was stolen from us" (how is that inciting a riot?).

And now fourth, as president Donald is almost forgotten, we get a renewed "investigation" of Rudy offering help to the Ukraine to stop corruption.
    We'll probably hear again about Parnas and Fruman...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Donald Trump (like some of his associates) has denied over and over again that he knows Lev Parnas or Igor Fruman. The problem is that he has been pictured over and over and over again with Parnas (there’s even a video of the 2 of them together.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-together.html

See Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas (second and third from left) pictured with Vice President Mike Pence (who has likewise denied knowing them), President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani.
    http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...=1#post6912398

I guess we won't heard about Rick Perry: https://www.ronpaulforums.com/showth...ry-Ukrainegate
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You are going to have to admit, you liked Trump's pick for the fall guy.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

The FBI Has RAIDED Giuliani's Home And Office, Democrats Make SHOCKING Move Against Political Rivals

Rudy Giuliani is accused of lobbying on behalf of a foreign organization.

As Democrats came into power they quickly moved to go after the previous administration in unprecedented ways, notably having feds target not just a lawyer but the lawyer of the former president Donald Trump. Merrick Garland green-lit the operation.

Republicans and Conservatives view this as retaliation and retribution from a Trump-deranged political class while the left sees this as justice finally being served.

The case is the reignition of Ukrainegate, Burisma, and the Hunter Biden scandal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLhqBCzM97Q

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

You still miss the Soviet Union, don't you comrade?

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Brian4Liberty again.

Sounds like more Kabuki Theatre.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    You are going to have to admit, you liked Trump's pick for the fall guy.
    Are you going to twist around into not liking Rudy after sucking his toes for 4 years?
    Pinochet is the model

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember those pre-dawn raids on members of the corrupt Obama/Clinton/Wasserman-Schultz cabal?

Yeah, neither do I.
    Don't you believe there should have been?

Are you going to twist around into not liking Rudy after sucking his toes for 4 years?
    I always thought Trump had some major dirt on Guilliani, perhaps due to his participation in the events of 9/11, or otherwise. Why else would he have done it?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Douchebags are the first ones lined up against the wall when the other douchebags get power.
    Who are the second ones?

(that's rhetorical BTW)
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

I always thought Trump had some major dirt on Guilliani, perhaps due to his participation in the events of 9/11, or otherwise. Why else would he have done it?
    Why else would two grifters team up?
    Pinochet is the model

Apparently Rudy Giuliani is worth about $45 million, there was no reason for him to put himself in that kind of position other than being blackmailed.

Yeah, neither do I.
    You mean the ones that Trump and his AG promised us? The same AG that concluded Jeffrey Epstein actually DID kill himself?

I wonder when ^this will sink in?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Apparently Rudy Giuliani is worth about $45 million, there was no reason for him to put himself in that kind of position other than being blackmailed.
    People stop wanting money after $45 million?
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    People stop wanting money after $45 million?
    Depends on the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    You mean the ones that Trump and his AG promised us? The same AG that concluded Jeffrey Epstein actually DID kill himself?

My guess? Never.
    Chris

"Government ... does not exist of necessity, but rather by virtue of a tragic, almost comical combination of klutzy, opportunistic terrorism against sitting ducks whom it pretends to shelter, plus our childish phobia of responsibility, praying to be exempted from the hard reality of life on life's terms." Wolf DeVoon

"...Make America Great Again. I'm interested in making American FREE again. Then the greatness will come automatically."Ron Paul

You know that blackmail is actually a felony right? If what you're saying is true, then Trump did deserve to be impeached and removed from office. Oh yeah...I know...the greater good and 3D chess and all that stuff. Here's what we know for sure. The Clintons are corrupt. The Bidens are corrupt. And if Trump blackmailed some has been like Giuliani to dig up dirt, then never act on the dirt (no actual prosecutions), then threw that same has been under the bus, Trump is just as corrupt.

You know that blackmail is actually a felony right?
    I was hoping somebody would bring that up.

Let's noodle on that for a minute.

If Trump said, hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Pay me $20 million. That would probably be wrong. Let's just forget about the law for a moment and call it wrong.

Did Trump do that? No..

Instead, it was more like - hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Here's what I need to you to do. I need you to be my lawyer and help prove that the election was stolen, not so much from me (Trump) but from the American people (which it was), and I need you to go get evidence about the other incoming administration's corrupt activities over in Ukraine (which there were). So really, Trump wasn't doing this for himself so much as the American people.

Giuliani then does the best he can. You can tell he's nervous, his whole life may depend on the success. Remember the part about the make up running down his face from all the sweat? Do you remember how he acted the whole time? Did it look like somebody who was already worth $45 million and was worried he wasn't going to make enough money from his "grift" if he didn't do well? Not at all. It looked more to me like he was fighting for his life.

Trump not being President for another four years doesn't really hurt Trump so much as it hurts the American people, who overwhelmingly voted for him, and who are about to have a corrupt administration installed against their will. It seems to me he did the right thing.

You mean the ones that Trump and his AG promised us?
    The deep state investigated itself, and found no evidence of wrongdoing.

I don’t subscribe to the hypothesis that there is a great big club and that everyone in that club works together happily. Despite what some think, they are ordinary people. They work together when their goals align, they bitterly battle when their interests don't align. For example, looting America and splitting up the booty is something that almost all of them can agree upon. The Clintons and Trump did work together at some point. They both saw each other as ways to expand connections, opportunities, and access to booty. Once Trump won the primary, they both wanted the same prize. Phony friendliness was gone.

I was hoping somebody would bring that up.

Let's noodle on that for a minute.

If Trump said, hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Pay me $20 million. That would probably be wrong. Let's just forget about the law for a moment and call it wrong.

Did Trump do that? No..

Instead, it was more like - hey Giuliani, you were involved in 9/11 and I have proof. Here's what I need to you to do. I need you to be my lawyer and help prove that the election was stolen, not so much from me (Trump) but from the American people (which it was), and I need you to go get evidence about the other incoming administration's corrupt activities over in Ukraine (which there were). So really, Trump wasn't doing this for himself so much as the American people.

Giuliani then does the best he can. You can tell he's nervous, his whole life may depend on the success. Remember the part about the make up running down his face from all the sweat? Do you remember how he acted the whole time? Did it look like somebody who was already worth $45 million and was worried he wasn't going to make enough money from his "grift" if he didn't do well? Not at all. It looked more to me like he was fighting for his life.

Trump not being President for another four years doesn't really hurt Trump so much as it hurts the American people, who overwhelmingly voted for him, and who are about to have a corrupt administration installed against their will. It seems to me he did the right thing.

This is almost as good as your Trump omnibus bill fanfiction.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast