Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    I was not aware that nominate meant the same thing as hiring...

As far as firing, I guess he could but how do you think that would have worked out?
    Arm chair warriors know all about everything that should be done in the Machiavellian word that is the sewer of D.C. They are also the ones that haven't opened their eyes and still believe that Ron Paul wouldn't have been dead within a year of attaining the presidency.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Arm chair warriors know all about everything that should be done in the Machiavellian word that is the sewer of D.C. They are also the ones that haven't opened their eyes and still believe that Ron Paul wouldn't have been dead within a year of attaining the presidency.
    Yeah. Go ahead and blindly support the man that put the term "red flag law" in the national lexicon, covered up the murder and/or escape of Jeffery Epstein, opened the door to banning gun accessories by executive order, supported the national guard takeover of D.C. and has left people that supported him twisting in the wind all because...reasons. No criticism of the orange man allowed because...reasons. And I thought Obama supporters were bad.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    You guys are trying to beat a man at his own game. You can't win. There is absolutely nothing Trump can ever do that dannno is not capable of spinning a different way. Every time you point out a way that his explanation defies reason, he will divert to something else. The more ridiculous he becomes, the more satisfied he is with himself over it. If you are hoping for some kind of resolution here where he says any variation of, "Good point," then he will have you entangled in his web of hypotheses for the rest of your lives before you ever achieve that.
    So Danno has convinced you that you should have voted for Trump ?
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Yeah. Go ahead and blindly support the man that put the term "red flag law" in the national lexicon, covered up the murder and/or escape of Jeffery Epstein, opened the door to banning gun accessories by executive order, supported the national guard takeover of D.C. and has left people that supported him twisting in the wind all because...reasons. No criticism of the orange man allowed because...reasons. And I thought Obama supporters were bad.
    You do great at spinning. And I don't blindly support.

Trump hired a satanic pedophile and let him stay on through the end of the term? Yeah...that's possible. Shows Trump really didn't give a rip about the American people.
    You know the President is not a dictator, right? It's not like he could just hire or fire whoever he wanted. He also doesn't know who all the satanic pedophiles are. If he wanted to know if they were, the best way was to hire them and expose them.
    LOL. Have you ever READ the constitution? An AG nominated by the POTUS. And the president can unilaterally fire an AG.
    I was not aware that nominate meant the same thing as hiring...

As far as firing, I guess he could but how do you think that would have worked out?
    JFC. There's always some excuse, no matter how lame and/or bizarre ... #MAGAlogic

(NOTE: In the following, those who are so inclined should substitute "Satanic pedophile" in place of "bad, awful person.")

1. "Since Presidents can't just install anyone they please in their cabinets, they can't really be held responsible for any bad, awful person who ends up there."
    2. "Presidents can't just fire a bad, awful person in their cabinets, because it might not 'work out'."
    3. "The best way to find out if someone is a bad, awful person is to give that person power."

#1 is the epitome of lame-ass shuck-and-jive excuses.

And you really gotta love #2. It's full of ominous portent, but so vague that you can't pin it down to meaning anything in particular.

But #3 is the real gob-smacker. LOL. I mean, talk about "how do you think that would work out?"!!!

Here's an idea: instead of playing "$#@! around and find out" games by appointing some asshat you suspect might be a "Satanic pedophile" (merely in order to discover if that's what the asshat in question actually is), how about just appointing someone who you think will do the goddam job and do it right? (Wait. let me guess: you'll have no other choice but to appoint the might-be Satanic pedophile because reasons - but despite this, you'll nevertheless still be a virile alpha male and in no way a helpless beta cuck. Does that about cover it?)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 08:11 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

You do great at spinning. And I don't blindly support.
    Calling people "armchair quarterbacks" because they don't buy the "Trump had to hire (excuse me "nominate") the (allegedly) satanic pedophile AG" is the definition of spinning.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

8. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    JFC. There's always some excuse, no matter how lame and/or bizarre ... #MAGAlogic

(NOTE: In the following, those who are so inclined should substitute "Satanic pedophile" in place of "bad, awful person.")

1. "Since Presidents can't just install anyone they please in their cabinets, they can't really be held responsible for any bad, awful person who ends up there."
    2. "Presidents can't just fire a bad, awful person in their cabinets, because it might not 'work out'."
    3. "The best way to find out if someone is a bad, awful person is to give that person power."

#1 is the epitome of lame-ass shuck-and-jive excuses.

And you really gotta love #2. It's full of ominous portent, but so vague that you can't pin it down to meaning anything in particular.

But #3 is the real gob-smacker. LOL. I mean, talk about "how do you think that would work out?"!!!

Here's an idea: instead of playing "$#@! around and find out" games by appointing some asshat you suspect might be a "Satanic pedophile" (merely in order to discover if that's what the asshat in question actually is), how about just appointing someone who you think will do the goddam job and do it right? (Wait. let me guess: you'll have no other choice but to appoint the might-be Satanic pedophile because reasons - but despite this, you'll nevertheless still be a virile alpha male and in no way a helpless beta cuck. Does that about cover it?)
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Careful. Now @phill4paul will say you are a spinning armchair quarterback....but also claim he's not giving blind support.

Seriously though, great analysis.

Calling people "armchair quarterbacks" because they don't buy the "Trump had to hire (excuse me "nominate") the (allegedly) satanic pedophile AG" is the definition of spinning.
    Man, I really don't give a $#@!. Trump was, and is, Trump. He isn't God descended on Earth, but neither was he the worst POTUS evaaar. From the time he took office every single deep state entity was allied against him and everything he was about. He's done and exposed a number of things in his own way. Accept it or not. I don't give a $#@! at this point. It's not worth my time to argue with others at this point. I'm done with the debate. So find another target. It was my fault. I should have just let you go on doing you. I'll avoid that in the future.

Arm chair warriors know all about everything that should be done in the Machiavellian word that is the sewer of D.C.
    Nothing at all should be done in the Machiavellian world that is the sewer of D.C. - precisely because that is exactly what it is.

So $#@! that place. A few remnant flame-keepers (such as Ron Paul or Thomas Massie) are the best to hoped for from that direction.

They are also the ones that haven't opened their eyes and still believe that Ron Paul wouldn't have been dead within a year of attaining the presidency.
    If he hadn't been dead, he certainly would have been impotent and helpless (even more so than Trump).

Change, if it comes at all, will not come from the top down.

POTUS will not save us, no matter who it happens to be.

The sooner people finally start taking this to heart, the better.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 08:51 PM.

Man, I really don't give a $#@!. Trump was, and is, Trump. He isn't God descended on Earth, but neither was he the worst POTUS evaaar. From the time he took office every single deep state entity was allied against him and everything he was about. He's done and exposed a number of things in his own way. Accept it or not. I don't give a $#@! at this point. It's not worth my time to argue with others at this point. I'm done with the debate. So find another target. It was my fault. I should have just let you go on doing you. I'll avoid that in the future.
    I don't recall saying Trump was the worst president ever. In fact I know I didn't say that. I have repeatedly said I would have taken him over Biden but I'm glad I didn't have to make that choice because I live in a solidly red state. And Trump actually did a few things I like. It's funny that my ex-wife recently accused me of being a "Trump fan" for no other reason that my ex-mother-in-law got mad at me on Facebook for posting something against Obama. I'm not sure why people think everybody has to get on one "team" or another. I don't buy the mental gymnastics Obama fans go through to explain why Obama really didn't have kids in cages (he did) or why the wars in Libya and Syria were justified (they weren't) or why the bombing of a hospital in Afghanistan wasn't his fault (it was). Likewise the "Trump won 2020 by the largest landslide ever" (no solid proof he even won) or "Trump's anti gun moves were really 3D chess" (stupid if that's true) or "Trump really put satanic pedophiles in power to expose that" (again stupid if it's true) arguments from Trump fans don't do it for me either. I respect the "I know Trump sucks but I just really don't like the other guy" logic.

Nothing at all should be done in the Machiavellian world that is the sewer of D.C. - precisely because that is exactly what it is.

So $#@! that place. A few remnant flame-keepers (such as Ron Paul or Thomas Massie) are the best to hoped for from that direction.

If he hadn't been dead, he certainly would have been impotent and helpless (and certainly more so than Trump).

But it is what it is. And that there is what it is. And Trump, as far as Fed Admin Top Job, didn't do so damn bad. When you look at the full scope he really didn't. In fact he did better than my lifetimes worth of predecessors. In many different ways.
    And I don't know where this Satanic Pedophile bull$#@! is coming from. Please link definitive source and when it was made clear. And then ask yourself "was Trump aware of it at the time?"
    Either Trump was set up as an underdog or it was planned for him to be set up as an underdog. I choose to believe that he had no idea what he was in for and nobody thought he could actually win. And when he did the knives came out. Hillary was SUPPOSED to be the net POTUS. He $#@!ed that up.
    And, if nothing else, that's why I kinda like the guy.

But it is what it is. And that there is what it is. And Trump, as far as Fed Admin Top Job, didn't do so damn bad. When you look at the full scope he really didn't. In fact he did better than my lifetimes worth of predecessors. In many different ways.
    And I don't know where this Satanic Pedophile bull$#@! is coming from. Please link definitive source and when it was made clear. And then ask yourself "was Trump aware of it at the time?"
    Either Trump was set up as an underdog or it was planned for him to be set up as an underdog. I choose to believe that he had no idea what he was in for and nobody thought he could actually win. And when he did the knives came out. Hillary was SUPPOSED to be the net POTUS. He $#@!ed that up.
    The source for the "satanic pedophile bull$#@!" is @dannno. And no, I don't believe it either.

The source for the "satanic pedophile bull$#@!" is @dannno. And no, I don't believe it either.
    OK. Mea Culpa. It wasn't specifically directed at you. And danno, wellll. <shrug>

I don't have any idea where it came from, either. It seems to be one of dannno's idées fixes (which is the only reason I ever mentioned it at all).

That's exactly why I said the following in post #95:

[...]

I have no particular problem with any of this. In fact, I even agree with much of it, to at least some degree. I think that Trump was a hapless narcissist and that most of the good things - and bad things, for that matter - about his Presidency were more or less accidental. At any rate, they certainly weren't the result of any multi-dimensional strategy or adherence to any set of principles on his part. Much of the value that came out of his administration (such as the red-pilling exposure of the corporate media as a bunch of mendacious hacks) was due not so much to Trump himself, but to the unhinged lunacy he triggered among his enemies and critics in the Cathedral. As far as I'm concerned, Trump qualifies as being better than his living-memory predecessors for just those reasons. (And consider just how $#@!ed up things have to be, for that to be the case ...)

I just find it vastly amusing that some (not you) will contort themselves into the most grotesquely warped of pretzels merely in order to avoid admitting that Trump had any serious flaws (such as his half-assed gun grabbery) or that he is at all responsible for any of the negative aspects of his administration (such as his lousy cabinet picks and other appointments). It is truly a thing to be marveled at ...
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 09:52 PM.

17. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    how about just appointing someone who you think will do the goddam job and do it right? (Wait. let me guess: you'll have no other choice but to appoint the might-be Satanic pedophile because reasons - but despite this, you'll nevertheless still be a virile alpha male and in no way a helpless beta cuck. Does that about cover it?)
    Again, appointing is not the same as hiring.

I don't know why everybody here thinks that.

Any non-satanic pedophile will likely have their nomination blocked.

If you fire the AG during the wrong time, it can be framed to look extremely suspicious.

People who don't like Trump are usually people who have no idea what strategy is, or how to be successful.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

OK. Mea Culpa. It wasn't specifically directed at you. And danno, wellll. <shrug>
    I didn't say Bill Barr was a satanic pedophile, but it would help explain why he may have covered up what happened to Epstein. Or why he stiffed Trump after the election.

Let's allow some nuance in our arguments, people.
    Last edited by dannno; 05-04-2021 at 09:53 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

how about just appointing someone who you think will do the goddam job and do it right? (Wait. let me guess: you'll have no other choice but to appoint the might-be Satanic pedophile because reasons - but despite this, you'll nevertheless still be a virile alpha male and in no way a helpless beta cuck. Does that about cover it?)
    Again, appointing is not the same as hiring.

I don't know why everybody here thinks that.

Any non-satanic pedophile will likely have their nomination blocked.

If you fire the AG during the wrong time, it can be framed to look extremely suspicious.

People who don't like Trump are usually people who have no idea what strategy is, or how to be successful.
    #TrumpWasABetaCuck
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 11:44 PM.

I didn't say Bill Barr was a satanic pedophile, but it would help explain why he may have covered up what happened to Epstein. Or why he stiffed Trump after the election.

Let's allow some nuance in our arguments, people.
    Nuance: "Bill Barr may or may not be a Satanic pedophile who may or may not have covered up what happened to Epstein. Therefore, Trump can't be held responsible for anything."

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 10:11 PM.

Nuance: "Bill Barr may or may not be a Satanic pedophile who may or may not have covered up what happened to Epstein. Therefore, Trump can't be held responsible for anything."

Compared to what?? You had a better plan? Nominate somebody who would never be confirmed? Is that really your grand master plan?

Compared to what?? You had a better plan? Nominate somebody who would never be confirmed? Is that really your grand master plan?
    #TrumpWasABetaCuck
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-04-2021 at 11:43 PM.

#TrumpWasABetaCuck
    That's now how being the President works. Admittedly, Trump probably thought that was how it worked.

If so, he quickly found out how wrong he was.

Look at what happened to Flynn. Do you even know Flynn's history in the Obama admin?

#TrumpWasABetaCuck
    That's now how being the President works. Admittedly, Trump probably thought that was how it worked.

If so, he quickly found out how wrong he was.

Look at what happened to Flynn. Do you even know Flynn's history in the Obama admin?

[Ron Paul] certainly would have been impotent and helpless (even more so than Trump).

//
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-05-2021 at 01:12 AM.

26. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    //
    There is a lot of truth to that, debatable what can or should be done. One thing that POTUS can do, and both Trump and Ron Paul did this effectively - Ron Paul could have been much more effective had he been elected - is to wake people up. Trump woke people up, Q woke people up. Not in exactly the same way Ron Paul did, but it was the same enemy. They were just pointing out different sets of tactics, with some overlap.

For the record, Flynn ratted out the Obama admin on weaponizing and funding Al Qaeda. Obama kicked him out. Obama warned Trump not to hire him, and so Trump decided to make Flynn National Security Adviser. The deep state ruined his life over it, and that no doubt made Trump feel guilty for putting him through that. That likely resulted in a lot of his poor hiring decisions subsequently.

Maybe I'm the only one to NOT understand...

But what do Epstein, Barr and Flynn have to do with Giuliani?
    I'm not saying that there are no links, but I haven't seen any connections to Giuliani argued by anyone in this thread.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Seems to me that stories like this are merely to keep Trump "time and attention wasting" content relevant. Otherwise he and his brand and the rest of his half of the grifter circle (Dems being the other half) would disappear back into the shadows like past Presidents do. Maybe stop feeding into it by giving that half of the grifter circle the attention it craves and focus on what is relevant now?
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234