Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Feds Raid Rudy Giuliani’s Home in Criminal Probe of Ukraine Work

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html
    Now we're getting somewhere, look into some of the other attorneys working for the Donald... and the Ukraine!
    You probably don't want me to post info that connects the lawyers Giuliani and Hunter Biden to the same case...

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Can you spell Chabad-Lubavitch?
    I would expect that Michael Cohen know a lot about the Chabad-Lubavitch cult than me, as he is a Lubavitcher... and a close friend of Tevfik Arif’s deputy Lubavitcher Felix Sater since they were teenagers!

Viktor Topolov, one of the richest men in Ukraine, was associated with Leonid Roytman who worked for Russian mob boss Semion Mogilevich. Topolov and Alexi Oronov partnered to build an ill-fated factory in Ukraine. So in 2006, they hooked up with none other than Trump’s long-time lawyer Michael Cohen and his brother Bryan Cohen (who just happened to be Oronov’s son-in-law), to pitch the factory deal to Morgan Stanley.

Oronov set up the meeting between Michael Cohen, Trump associate Felix Sater and Ukrainian MP Andrii Artemenko, to draw up a Ukrainian peace plan that Michael Cohen allegedly brought to Michael Flynn’s desk.

Michael Cohen was involved in at least 3 attempts to build Trump properties in the former Soviet Union.

Cohen was the main force behind the failed attempt to construct a Trump tower in Batumi, Georgia, through his “dear friend” Giorgi Rtskhiladze, the head of the Silk Road Transatlantic Alliance.
    Cohen, among others, met Yerkin Tatishev, a board member of Silk Road Group suspected of illegally funnelling money to another company he owned, and Georgia’s president, Mikhail Saakashvili.

The Silk Road Group got most of its funds from the Kazakh government-owned BTA Bank, whose assets were directed by Timur Kulibayev, the son-in-law of Kazakhstan’s President Nursultan Nazarbayev: Paul-Manafort-Who-Once-Ran-Trump-Campaign-Indicted-on-Money-Laundering-and-Tax-Charges#post6920218
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If he didn't ask attorneys to tell obvious lies in court he wouldn't have that issue.
    This would be a great argument, if you were in the CNN comment section.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Of course it is..

F.B.I. Raids Office of Trump’s Longtime Lawyer Michael Cohen
    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/04/09/u...ael-cohen.html
    Yes. Michael Cohen paid off Stormy Daniels and then Trump through him under the bus. But that is NOT a general risk. If you have a corrupt client and you do corrupt things for him then you are at risk. But Michael Cohen could have followed the advice of Ron and Nancy Reagan to "just say no" when Trump tried to get him to do something unethical. A lawyer can ethically represent a corrupt individual without getting into trouble. That happens all the time.

Where did he get those claims from? Anonymous sources? Didn't we hear bunk Russiagate and Ukrainegate anonymous sources for several years being reported in the WaPo, NYT, CNN, etc?? What happened to them?
    Giuliani had no business making unverified claims on a freaking podcast. If he had kept everything he was doing in the context legal findings he would have had zero liability. And there is absolutely no reason to rely on an "anonymous source" to make a claim about something that can be easily verified through public filings. The corporate structure of Dominion is public information. There was no legitimate reason for Giuliani to say Dominion was owned by SmartMatic.

DID YOU EVEN READ THE HEADLINES OF THE ARTICLES YOU POSTED?

From the first article:

Trump can’t hang on to lawyers after false election claims

What part of "after false election claims" do you NOT understand? I was talking about finding lawyers to investigate Burisma which was something that was going on well BEFORE the 2020 election. And I also see that you STILL haven't attempted to answer the question of why didn't Trump come out with the truth about Jeffrey Epstein?
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

It's better than your "Trump couldn't find lawyers in 2019 because of things that happened in 2020" argument. That requires time travel.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Oh no... that poor, poor man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TheCount again."

I negged The$#@! to counter your + rep.
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

HL-166: Rudy Giuliani RAIDED By FBI! What you Need to Know! Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UikeQ06mecc
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Do you think that he just so happens to choose future criminals as his attorneys by accident?

He picks them and then they start committing crimes that coincidentally might benefit him.

Kind of strange actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Do you think that he just so happens to choose future criminals as his attorneys by accident?

He picks them and then they start committing crimes that coincidentally might benefit him.

Kind of strange actually.
    You don't consider 9/11 to have been a crime?
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Do you think Jeffery Epstein killed himself? Does Trump think that?

Not sure how any of that affects my argument about why he was his lawyer.. also, do you not think there was legitimate corruption involved with Hunter/Biden in Ukraine?
    Get your head on straight Biden is as pure as the driven snow.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Do you think Jeffery Epstein killed himself? Does Trump think that?
    Trump turned Epstein over to the FBI and cooperated with them in the initial 2005 conviction, the whole Epstein angle has got to be the worst argument ever.

Giuliani did 9/11?
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Trump turned Epstein over to the FBI and cooperated with them in the initial 2005 conviction, the whole Epstein angle has got to be the worst argument ever.
    Total BS from you on that. But even if it were true, Trump allowed Epstein's death (or escape) to be covered up making him (Trump) complicit.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    Get your head on straight Biden is as pure as the driven snow.
    So now we've gone from strawman arguments to snowman arguments? Nobody is arguing that Biden isn't corrupt. But nobody, including @dannno, has come forward with a legit argument as to why Trump isn't also corrupt. In fact @dannno said Trump is corrupt in his business dealings...but somehow he's a saint when it comes to the American people....except for those girls that got raped by Jeffery Epstein and who won't get justice because Epstein didn't kill himself.

Total BS from you on that. But even if it were true, Trump allowed Epstein's death (or escape) to be covered up making him (Trump) complicit.
    It is true..

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nsion-him.html

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...riendship.html

If you think Trump killed Epstein or tried covering anything up, you are nuts..

So now we've gone from strawman arguments to snowman arguments? Nobody is arguing that Biden isn't corrupt. But nobody, including @dannno, has come forward with a legit argument as to why Trump isn't also corrupt. In fact @dannno said Trump is corrupt in his business dealings...but somehow he's a saint when it comes to the American people....except for those girls that got raped by Jeffery Epstein and who won't get justice because Epstein didn't kill himself.
    I understand. I know Trump ain't no saint by a long shot. I voted for him once because I was concerned about Clinton being president. I did not vote in the last election mainly because a very dear friend was in the hospital and I did not want to leave him by himself. But I could have slipped out and voted but I just said nah what's the point I don't want either one.

Did you read your own article? According to the DailyMail the only reason Trump outed Epstein is because Epstein was blackmailing him. Which gave Trump ample reason to want him dead.

If you think Trump killed Epstein or tried covering anything up, you are nuts..
    Trump's own AG, William Barr, ruled Epstein's death a suicide. You are nuts if you can't put 2 and 2 togehter and get 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    I understand. I know Trump ain't no saint by a long shot. I voted for him once because I was concerned about Clinton being president. I did not vote in the last election mainly because a very dear friend was in the hospital and I did not want to leave him by himself. But I could have slipped out and voted but I just said nah what's the point I don't want either one.
    I hear ya. I live in a solidly red state so my vote didn't matter anyway.

Did you read your own article? According to the DailyMail the only reason Trump outed Epstein is because Epstein was blackmailing him. Which gave Trump ample reason to want him dead.
    In 2005? Then he got out of prison, and... what happened??

In 2005? Then he got out of prison, and... what happened??
    He got suicided in jail. Trump's attorney General William Barr closed the investigation. Trump acquiesced to the investigation being closed.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    You guys are trying to beat a man at his own game. You can't win. There is absolutely nothing Trump can ever do that dannno is not capable of spinning a different way. Every time you point out a way that his explanation defies reason, he will divert to something else. The more ridiculous he becomes, the more satisfied he is with himself over it. If you are hoping for some kind of resolution here where he says any variation of, "Good point," then he will have you entangled in his web of hypotheses for the rest of your lives before you ever achieve that.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

He got suicided in jail. Trump's attorney General William Barr closed the investigation. Trump acquiesced to the investigation being closed.
    LOL, so Epstein had over 12 years to "blackmail" Trump after he had him sent to prison, and still wasn't able to do it? What does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    You guys are trying to beat a man at his own game. You can't win. There is absolutely nothing Trump can ever do that dannno is not capable of spinning a different way. Every time you point out a way that his explanation defies reason, he will divert to something else. The more ridiculous he becomes, the more satisfied he is with himself over it. If you are hoping for some kind of resolution here where he says any variation of, "Good point," then he will have you entangled in his web of hypotheses for the rest of your lives before you ever achieve that.
    Uh, try the opposite. Trump outted Epstein to the cops in 2005, had him kicked out of mar-a-lago, there is no evidence he ever went to the island.. I'm not the one spinning bull$#@! here.

It looks to me like you need to have your bull$#@! detector re-calibrated.

LOL, so Epstein had over 12 years to "blackmail" Trump after he had him sent to prison, and still wasn't able to do it? What does that tell you?
    LOL. Epstein got suicided in prison and Trump's AG covered it up. What does that tell you? You won't answer that question.

LOL. Epstein got suicided in prison and Trump's AG covered it up. What does that tell you? You won't answer that question.
    Did you consider that the AG may have been a satanic pedophile?

Or maybe Epstein is alive, as photos strongly indicate, and is being held under military supervision?

Did you consider that the AG may have been a satanic pedophile?
    Trump hired a satanic pedophile and let him stay on through the end of the term? Yeah...that's possible. Shows Trump really didn't give a rip about the American people.

Or maybe Epstein is alive, as photos strongly indicate, and is being held under military supervision?
    Great. And now in the hands of Biden. One corrupt politician handed him off to another.

Trump hired a satanic pedophile and let him stay on through the end of the term? Yeah...that's possible. Shows Trump really didn't give a rip about the American people.
    You know the President is not a dictator, right? It's not like he could just hire or fire whoever he wanted. He also doesn't know who all the satanic pedophiles are. If he wanted to know if they were, the best way was to hire them and expose them.

Great. And now in the hands of Biden. One corrupt politician handed him off to another.
    That is one possibility, but doesn't really jive.

More like the patriots lost him to a corrupt politician - or - or - the patriots still have him.

You know the President is not a dictator, right? It's not like he could just hire or fire whoever he wanted. He also doesn't know who all the satanic pedophiles are. If he wanted to know if they were, the best way was to hire them and expose them.
    LOL. Have you ever READ the constitution? An AG nominated by the POTUS. And the president can unilaterally fire an AG.

See: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...torney-general

That is one possibility, but doesn't really jive.

More like the patriots lost him to a corrupt politician - or - or - the patriots still have him.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL. Have you ever READ the constitution? An AG nominated by the POTUS. And the president can unilaterally fire an AG.

See: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/t...torney-general
    I was not aware that nominate meant the same thing as hiring...

As far as firing, I guess he could but how do you think that would have worked out?

I was not aware that nominate meant the same thing as hiring...
    So....let me see if I understand your argument. Donald Trump nominated a satanic pedophile to be AG because......?

As far as firing, I guess he could but how do you think that would have worked out?
    You know what? At this point it doesn't matter. You no longer have any legitimate reason to ever complain about any action taken by any president, past, present or future. If you can justify Trump supposedly nominating a satanic pedophile and keeping that pedophile in place after that pedophile covers up the murder or escape of a child sex slavery then anyone can justify any action taken by any president.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast