Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump planning new Make America Great Again rallies to start in May

Exclamation Trump planning new Make America Great Again rallies to start in May

Gotta admit I'm torn on this.

What's he going to say and push at these? More vaccines for example?

On the other hand, if he keeps roughly one third of the population riled up and in fierce opposition to the sitting regime, that's a good thing.

Like everything else with Trump, wait and see I suppose.

Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-maga-rallies/

Charlie Spiering 28 Apr 2021

Former President Donald Trump is planning to bring back his famous “Make America Great Again” political rallies, a source familiar with the discussions confirmed to Breitbart News.

CNN reported Trump may resume his political rallies as soon as May.

Since 2015, Trump’s record-setting political rallies allow his supporters to express their enthusiasm for his political agenda and his willingness to be politically incorrect.

The former president is expected to emerge as a focal point of opposition to President Joe Biden’s radical-left agenda, and members of the Republican establishment who tried to distance themselves from his political brand after the 2020 election.

The rallies will give Trump a political platform, even though he has not announced plans to run for president again in 2024.

“I am looking at it very seriously, beyond seriously,” Trump said about 2024 in a recent interview. “From a legal standpoint, I don’t want to really talk about it yet.”

During a podcast interview with Dan Bongino on Wednesday, Trump confirmed he would do another political rally in the future.

“We’ll do one soon,” he said. “They love the rallies.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Torn?

Here, this might help:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...-On-The-Record

As far as the On the Record: Truth is Treason in an Empire of Lies.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Trump will not touch vaccines with a 10-foot pole at these things. He knows the things his base wants to hear, and those are the things he will say.

Emphasis on "say."

INB4 mainstream media and politicians say that rallies are irresponsible super spreader events and must be banned.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL , well Trump wont be saying how he wouldve shutdown the oil and gas industry before biden but he also wont give you any examples of how he was going to reign in spending in his second term .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    he also wont give you any examples of how he was going to reign in spending in his second term .
    And his followers wouldn't want him to either.

Proven Leadership.

MAGA followship.

Considering that these are mostly entertainment events at this point, Trump should charge admission.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Considering that these are mostly entertainment events at this point, Trump should charge admission.
    Absolute , I think he will .
    Do something Danke

I already got tickets.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I already got tickets.
    I'm busy but thanks for the offer .
    Do something Danke

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    What's he going to say and push at these? More vaccines for example?
    Probably. My guess is he's trying to protect his legacy, and the only thing "positive" that he's gotten credit for was the vaccines.

He's a castrated shell of a man at this point.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Or maybe he's just looking to raise some money to "pay back" his "campaign"
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Lots of “patriots” throughout the country will be thrilled with this newz. The last 4 years wasn’t enough. Common Core is one helluva bang for the buck.

4 more years! 4 more years!

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

Quote Originally Posted by PAF View Post
    Lots of “patriots” throughout the country will be thrilled with this newz. The last 4 years wasn’t enough. Common Core is one helluva bang for the buck.

4 more years! 4 more years!
    40 more years!

Trump was most entertaining president of all time. By a lot

Biden? Yaawwwn.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I'm busy but thanks for the offer .
    I don’t own a hunting dog, so let me know your free time this fall, I could use a scout like you to stir up the pheasants.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Donate today!
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Donald Trump Says MAGA Rallies Are BACK, Baby - Maybe
    Tim, Ian, and Lydia join friend and fellow YouTuber Jack Murphy to get a good perspective on Donald Trump's decision to revamp the MAGA rallies and maybe run again.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2HOXFT6_xI
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

He doesn't have to say a thing about the gene manipulation at all. Bringing all the manipulated together, so they can compound their exposure to wild occurring influenza strains, right before the ramp up to July 4th. Increased medical fallout from being manipulated will be blamed on variant strains and those refusing to vask/be manipulated, July 4th celebrations will become a battleground.. All the while more vaxx passports will come out, the digital currency will creep forward.. All as planned.
    "The issue is that you to define the best candidate solely based upon what they stand for." - CaptLouAlbano

This is the mindset trying to take hold on RPF.

"Kelly Thomas did this to himself." - FrankRep

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Donate today!
    Ha yeah, was just thinking is DJT already broke again?

On a serious note, as unhinged as some on both the left and the right are when it comes to Donald, I could see someone trying to take him out if he tries to run again. That's one way to get a hot war going...
    Last edited by devil21; 04-30-2021 at 09:57 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Be sure to donate!

Many of his supporters want to hear from him, politics will be interesting again if Office of DJT became active again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Like everything else with Trump, wait and see I suppose.

Donald Trump Planning to Bring Back MAGA Rallies
    This.

Hopefully he learnt some lessons from 'election coup' and other things. Be interesting to see how much of swamp he will surround himself with this time.

Conspiracy theorists be like "This is totally a sign that Trump is going to be president again real soon, because the audits will prove he actually won the election."

Not make that up by the way, there's people out there that actually think this.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If the recent narrative that vaxxed are shedding contagious virus particles to unvaxxed is accurate (vax trial literature indicates it is probable), MAGA rallies truly can become super spreader events....

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Latest MSM noise about the return of so called 'orange needler':

May 14, 2021
    2024 Election: Trump Decision on Running Huge for Republicans
    Sometime in 2023, Donald Trump will presumably make the most momentous decision by a single person affecting the fate of the Republican Party in decades.
    National Review

Trump, Who Thinks He’s Still President, Is Bringing Back His Rallies Next Month
    Vanity Fair 1 hour ago

But anti-MAGA factions of 'Deep State' appear to be not sitting idly either:

Would Trump lose any votes in 2024 if unthinkable happened?

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    If the recent narrative that vaxxed are shedding contagious virus particles to unvaxxed is accurate (vax trial literature indicates it is probable), MAGA rallies truly can become super spreader events....
    If you want to avoid contact with the protein spikes shed by the vaccinated, the only solution is to wear a mask. A high quality n95 mask if at all possible.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    If you want to avoid contact with the protein spikes shed by the vaccinated, the only solution is to wear a mask. A high quality n95 mask if at all possible.
    LOL yeah that'll work. I'm sure it would work just as well as masks did to "stop Covid". Best to just avoid the sheep whenever feasible, keep the immune system strong, and not get stressed out over it all, since stress weakens the immune system. I'll save the 3M respirator for fall in case people start dropping like flies.

May is ending officially in few hours, so far no news on MAGA rallies.

There was this MAGA supporters gathering in news today where a prominent 'pro Trump lawyer' also spoke:

May 31, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu3ki0vvI-s

Ex-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell showed up to a QAnon conference in a biker vest and falsely claimed Trump could be 'reinstated' as president

Eliza Relman

• Former Trump attorney Sidney Powell told the audience at a QAnon conference that Trump could be inaugurated and "reinstated" as president.
    • Powell wore a leather biker vest adorned with a slew of pro-Trump and religious patches.

Sidney Powell, former President Donald Trump's ex-attorney, told the audience at a QAnon conference on Saturday that President Joe Biden should be removed from office and Trump should be "reinstated" as president.
    Powell, who's filed dozens of unsuccessful lawsuits attempting to overturn 2020 election results, falsely told the crowd that Trump could still be inaugurated, but he wouldn't get credit for "time lost."
    "He can simply be reinstated," she said, eliciting cheers from the Dallas crowd.
    "A new inauguration day is set and Biden is told to move out of the White House. And President Trump should be moved back in. I'm sure there's not going to be credit for time lost, unfortunately, because the Constitution sets the date for inauguration, but he should definitely get the remainder of his term and make the most of it."

Powell, a longtime promoter of the QAnon conspiracy theory, wore a leather biker vest adorned with political and religious patches, including one that read "MAGA" and another with, "No God No Peace Know God Know Peace." Dominion Voting Systems filed a $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit against Powell earlier this year, accusing her of helping push "a viral disinformation campaign" that spread dangerous lies about the election and the company.

The three-day conference, called For God & Country: Patriot Roundup, featured other prominent Trump world figures, including Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert, and chairman of the Texas Republican Party, Allen West.
    —Travis View (@travis_view) May 30, 2021
    businessinsider.com/ex-trump-lawyer-sidney-powell-tells-qanon-crowd-trump-can-be-reinstated-as-president-2021-5

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast