Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Support the Mises Caucus

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    +outta rep
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Remember this?

Well, let's just check up on how that's working out ...

https://twitter.com/ThomasEWoods/sta...67022422245376

Oh.

I see.

I guess pandering to woke leftists was kinda pointless, after all.

(Just one more reason to regard being put on the SPLC's "enemies list" as a badge of honor.)

No doubt the woke leftarians will see this as some kind of vindication and try to make hay about it.

Which is all the more reason to support the Mises Caucus.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The State Of The LP for 2022 - Part Of The Problem #805
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem Dave Smith goes over the problems facing the LP in the upcoming election cycle, the opportunities and trouble facing the next LP candidate and we hear about the need for the Government's propaganda drive.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNKTlhE8Mws

THREAD: LP Mises Caucus features in SPLC "Hatewatch" hit piece
    (SPLC "Hatewatch": Mises Caucus: Could It Sway the Libertarian Party to the Hard Right?)

lols. nice
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Live From Reno - Part Of The Problem #863
    Dave Smith and Robbie The Fire Bernstein are coming at you live from Reno, with guest Michael Heiss, founder of the Mises Caucus, and Angela McArdle, chair of the LA Libertarian party, to discuss the future plans of the LP on a national stage.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKUBItUfi6c
    //

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Hope everybody at the Mises Caucus is fully clothed.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Good job to the MC, for whatever that's worth. I now fully expect the dumb and antiquated takes of the LP to stop, membership to no less than triple within 4 years, the leftist takes to stop, and libertarians really make a surge at local and state levels. And no worthless press releases on the hot topics of the day that make them feel high and mighty.

If those things don't happen, this MC take over will be for nothing. And I don't think that's an unreasonable take.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

Quote Originally Posted by Okie RP fan View Post
    Good job to the MC, for whatever that's worth. I now fully expect the dumb and antiquated takes of the LP to stop, membership to no less than triple within 4 years, the leftist takes to stop, and libertarians really make a surge at local and state levels. And no worthless press releases on the hot topics of the day that make them feel high and mighty.

If those things don't happen, this MC take over will be for nothing. And I don't think that's an unreasonable take.
    I'll be satisfied if the Libertarian Party, as one of the most notable and prominent public faces of libertarianism, simply becomes ... well, you know, actually libertarian.

Anything in addition to that will be pure gravy.

The convention honestly deserves its own thread @Occam's Banana
    I heard from reliable first hand source that Sarwark totally melted down at the convention. Physical altercation with an attendee. Police called. More details when/if available...
    Last edited by devil21; 05-31-2022 at 01:01 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I'll be satisfied if the Libertarian Party, as one of the most notable and prominent public faces of libertarianism, simply becomes ... well, you know, actually libertarian.

That certainly will be nice but it will mean nothing if the LP continues to wallow in insignificance as a political party. It being an "ideas" vehicle has done little to nothing in the greater culture and remains so insignificant from a political power point of view that unless they drastically increase their numbers and start actually winning elections (within 2-4 years, anything after is too long when the war is being fought right now), this will still mean nothing.

I'm not coming on here to pee in people's wheaties as much as I am trying to get people to see that all of this effort will be for nothing if the MC and LP don't buckle down NOW, like as in TODAY to start massive membership drives (that pull Indies and Dems before pulling GOPers). Moderate Dems and Indies need to be the target first and foremost, then go after GOPers.

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I heard from reliable first hand source that Sarwark totally melted down at the convention. Physical altercation with an attendee. Police called. More details when/if available...
    Sarwark is a pathetic little psycho and the LP is the ONLY thing that made him relevant. Him being set aside for new blood probably made him freak out because he now realizes he'll be back to being a nobody.

Or his CIA handlers will assign him to janitorial service in Langley after his failure. Take your pick.
    Welcome to the R3VOLUTION!

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

I didn't think to start one. The "Coup D'Etat" thread seemed like a good place for updates on the matter.

But now that the takeover is an accomplished feat, maybe a new thread for updates going forward would be in order.

Since they're in "phase two" now (so to speak), I'll probably start one if and when any notable or attention-worthy items start appearing.

Stay tuned ...

Nick Sarwark Theatrics
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63AgZqwk4Sg

And yes, Nick Jussie Sarwark really did call the police over this bull$#@! nonsense:

Cope harder, bitch!
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 05-31-2022 at 06:33 PM.

And yes, Nick Jussie Sarwark really did call the police over this bull$#@! nonsense:
    How "Libertarian" of him
    - Kim Kardashian

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.

I approve this thread.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

"YOUR WELCOME" with Michael Malice #209: Angela McArdle
    Michael Malice invites recently elected Chair of the Libertarian National Committee, Angela McArdle, onto the show to discuss the recent Libertarian convention in Reno, her goals as Chair, the mishaps in Jo Jorgensen’s recent campaign, and the strategies she hopes the Libertarian party deploys in the future.
    https://odysee.com/@MichaelMalice:6/...l-malice-209:b

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I approve this thread.
    Agreed.

If the Mises Caucus-led Libertarian Party can capture the energy and integrity of the Ron Paul movement, we may all have a new home.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The Takeover Is Complete - Part Of The Problem #864
    On this episode of Part Of The Problem, Dave Recaps all the victories of the Mises Caucus over the weekend, and explains his new hope for the future. This Episode Was Recorded On 6.1.22
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=necvccSgufg
    //

(h/t @Brian4Liberty) THREAD: Ron Paul Libertarians Take Control of Libertarian Party

The Tom Woods Show - Ep. 2137 Libertarians Take Control of Libertarian Party
    Michael Heise of the Libertarian Party Mises Caucus joins me today to discuss the clean sweep his libertarian caucus made at the recent Libertarian National Convention.
    https://odysee.com/@TomWoodsTV:e/ep....e-control-of:2
    //

Cope harder, bitch!
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    The Takeover - Libertarian Party Mises Caucus
    https://odysee.com/@LPMisesCaucus:1/...-party-mises:2

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Real Libertarians Are Taking Over the Libertarian Party
    https://odysee.com/@Styxhexenhammer6...ing-over-the:4

(SPLC "Hatewatch": Mises Caucus: Could It Sway the Libertarian Party to the Hard Right?)
    THREAD: LP Mises Caucus takeover features in WaPo newsletter

THREAD: The Nation: "The Libertarian Party Goes Alt-Right"

THREAD: Slate: MAGA "white nationalists" take over Libertarian Party
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 06-15-2022 at 06:05 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast