Thread: Taking a different direction for now. Culture and technology

Taking a different direction for now. Culture and technology

Andrew Breitbart said a lot of stuff, and some of it was very insightful. One of the things he said was, “politics is downstream from culture.” It doesn’t matter what you do to the politics, the culture will ultimately get what it wants, so the way to change a nation is to change the culture.

I think I see a way. It starts with hyper secure Linux phones, and local micro datacenters per County and borough. Build a culture of data security with value added services. Change the culture by the Steve Jobs method. Bring the culture to demand privacy, by making them expect it.

so if y’all are interested in hyper secure Linux phones, reach out. If y’all are interested in helping engineer local micro datacenters to service counties and towns, reach out. If anyone is a Linux Developer and wants to help make our own fork to run a phone, please reach out lol.

if anyone has aspirations of angel investment, I believe this will change the world. Let’s talk.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    How much is your Linux phone and can I install my iOS apps on it?

Quote Originally Posted by GunnyFreedom View Post
    Andrew Breitbart said a lot of stuff, and some of it was very insightful. One of the things he said was, “politics is downstream from culture.” It doesn’t matter what you do to the politics, the culture will ultimately get what it wants, so the way to change a nation is to change the culture.

I think I see a way. It starts with hyper secure Linux phones, and local micro datacenters per County and borough. Build a culture of data security with value added services. Change the culture by the Steve Jobs method. Bring the culture to demand privacy, by making them expect it.

so if y’all are interested in hyper secure Linux phones, reach out. If y’all are interested in helping engineer local micro datacenters to service counties and towns, reach out. If anyone is a Linux Developer and wants to help make our own fork to run a phone, please reach out lol.

if anyone has aspirations of angel investment, I believe this will change the world. Let’s talk.
    Are you thinking about developing a Linux phone from scratch or using one already available?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Nolan View Post
    How much is your Linux phone and can I install my iOS apps on it?
    It will be $400-$800, and we cannot truly emulate iOS, however, someone has developer a “droid space,” that properly runs in Linux, and most iOS apps do have an Android port, so you would be able to “rediscover?” most of them.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Are you thinking about developing a Linux phone from scratch or using one already available?

The plan is to pick up a couple of preexisting phones and tweak the OS almost to the point of a new Linux branch to improve usability and functionality, replicate that into custom hardware, and sell that phone to the public.

__________________________________________________ ________________
    "A politician will do almost anything to keep their job, even become a patriot" - Hearst

I’m more into removable/replaceable batteries that can be waterproofed, and having hard switches to cut all the radios mics cameras off. Maybe it’s a niche market that wants a physical solid state switch to turn their cellular radio off or camera, but maybe more will like it than people expect. A couple Linux phones already do this. Most people probably won’t care.