Thread: Pastor confronted by health inspector again, kicks out 'Gestapo' Calagary police from Canadian

Pastor confronted by health inspector again, kicks out 'Gestapo' Calagary police from Canadian

Pastor confronted by health inspector again, kicks out 'Gestapo' Calagary police from Canadian church
    https://www.theblaze.com/news/polish...police-gestapo

“The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    GTFO II
    electricb00gal00
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

That Pastor is a $#@!ing beast.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

I love the end when he talks about how people called him a conspiracy theorist for saying that authoritarians are taking over. He mentioned the parallels with communist times. I have been saying the same thing for a long time and have received similar responses. Even today with the government's boot choking people and their businesses, most people still don't see it.

How many churches caved to the diktats of the gestapo in the past year? Most of them. You have a few that stood up like this gentleman. One thing is for sure. It has become real easy to see the places run by imposters. If you really believe that you need the church for salvation, you do not cave to some wannabe dictator.