Thread: CA-Watch as cops forcibly restrain shut in people and vaccinate them against their will

Exclamation CA-Watch as cops forcibly restrain shut in people and vaccinate them against their will

Working on finding more sources for this.

American Nightmare: Watch As California Official FORCE Vaccinate Mentally Challenged People With 'Operation Homebound' Program

https://vidmax.com/video/203950-amer...lifornia-offic

In a video that will disturb most, California officials hold down mentally handicapped patients at an undisclosed home.

Those being forced to vaccinate are seen crying and even trying to escape those administering the shots, who are dressed in ironically paramilitary garb.

One young girl is seen held down on a woman's lap and forcefully injected.

The LA Sheriff’s Department is providing vaccinations to the most underrepresented, homebound and underserved disabled residents in Los Angeles with their “Operation Homebound program. The LASD works alongside local community-based organizations such as Integrated Community Collaborative (ICC) and Disability Voices United (DVDU) to connect with people that are at a higher risk of not receiving these life-saving shots.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-25-2021 at 07:43 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victim may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron’s cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated, but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”

C. S. Lewis

~ C. S. Lewis
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

It's for real, but "on hold" due to the fact they were using the single shot J and J therapy.

I'm assuming they will start back up again.

https://lasd.org/operation-homebound/

Since when are armed Deputies practicing medicine? Insane.

I’d have to assume that the vaccinations are at the request of the legal guardians of the handicapped people.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    It's for real, but "on hold" due to the fact they were using the single shot J and J therapy.

I'm assuming they will start back up again.

https://lasd.org/operation-homebound/
    How nice of them. Call now. What could go wrong?

Are you concerned about a home bound family member, neighbor or friend who is either elderly or at risk during the face of this pandemic and you live in the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department jurisdiction? We can help you by conducting a welfare check.

A “welfare check” is the term The Sheriff’s Department has for conducting a safety and wellness check of a person if you have not heard from or seen in a reasonable amount of time.

If you believe a loved one may be at risk or know someone who may not have the resources to get their essential needs such as groceries, medical prescriptions or mental assistance please locate the information for your nearest Sheriff’s Station by visiting https://lasd.org/stations/.

When you call the station, a dispatcher will enter a call for service and deputies on patrol will drive to your loved ones home and attempt to make contact.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Thats rather scary.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Thats rather scary.
    This how the Refuseniks will be dealt with.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    This how the Refuseniks will be dealt with.
    We're loyal German's. I never did like those Jews anyway. What's wrong with a shot?

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Where the hell are the disability rights people here? I know people who go on until the cows come home about that kinda stuff, but they're so engulfed in MSM politics their mantras about "self-advocacy" and "don't cure, accept" appear to be absolutely secondary to an underlying further agenda that does not speak for many of the people they claim to be champions of.

The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

If these people are "mentally challenged" it's possible that they don't have the capacity to consent or to refuse to consent to be vaccinated. In such a case, it's possible that a guardian or someone who was given authorization via a Medical Power of Attorney consented to their getting the shot.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

Luke 17:2 -
    It were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and he cast into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones.

Jeremiah 8:12
    Are they ashamed of the abomination they have committed? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; when I punish them, they will collapse, says the LORD.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Awesome!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

I can't watch the video because I know it would upset me. Having a mentally handicapped family member who was damaged by vaccine this really pisses me off. I would not doubt at all if at least 50% of mentally handicapped people are actually vaccine damaged. I don't doubt that all these homes will be doing similar actions soon. The Nazis killed off a lot of mentally handicapped individuals. I am crying right now...

All my family have agreed that we will never let our family member be put in a home as long as even one of us is still alive for reasons like this...