Thread: BOOM. Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton, NIH Documents Fauci Funded Wuhan Virus

BOOM. Hoover Institution Fellow Steve Hilton, NIH Documents Fauci Funded Wuhan Virus

Of course the Bill Gates Big Tech machine is full of "debunked" smears, but notice Fauci is not suing Fox. If they don't sue then it's true.

This is Nuremberg trials stuff, crimes against humanity. Not to mention high treason. $7 million to the bioweapons arm of the Peoples Liberation Army.

Clip from full report

Full report and Steve Hilton investigation links here

Below; Obama administration 2014 order (click for larger image)

The Chinese Wuhan lab, like all institutions in China, is under the control of the Chinese Communist Party and the Chinese military.

Although Newsweek reported last spring that Fauci was behind funding directed from the NIH, against Obama’s orders, to the Wuhan lab for “gain of function” research, journalist Steve Hilton has uncovered NIH documents which show multiple reports of chimeric research of the precise kind which would result in a virus with COVID-19 characteristics. Hilton is a former advisor to British Prime Minister David Cameron and visiting fellow at the Hoover Institution of Stanford University.
    Hilton revealed the documents in a two-part “Special Investigation” broadcast on the Fox channel, both embedded below.

The scientific term “chimeric” derives from Greek mythology, and refers to a naturally impossible creature, with parts grafted onto it from different species. A chimera had a lion’s head, a goat’s body, and a serpent’s tail.

On January 29th Dr. Steven Quay, a Harvard and MIT MD, PhD with over 300 scientific publications, concluded “beyond a reasonable doubt” that COVID was man-made and created in a Chinese lab. Quay is a US citizen. His paper is entitled “A Bayesian analysis concludes beyond a reasonable doubt that SARS-CoV-2 is not a natural zoonosis but instead is laboratory derived.”

On January 2nd US national security adviser Matthew Potting said, according to the NY Post:

“There is a growing body of evidence that the lab is likely the most credible source of the virus,”

Full report and Steve Hilton investigation links here
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-24-2021 at 02:55 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If this is really so, could have far far reaching impact on future of both major political parties and their leaders and 'git played/got played' situation would reach a whole different level.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    The Orange Needler

https://www.ericpetersautos.com/2021...range-needler/

By eric - April 23, 2021

But by July-August-September, the facts were known – to anyone who cared to exert even cursory effort to look into them, surely the duty of the president of the United States – who took an oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, which was shat all over as if by a flock of diarrhea-afflicted seagulls in the name of “stopping the spread” . . . of a virus so not-lethal its existence probably would never even have been noticed had it not been for the organized, deliberate fear-mongering which the Orange Man did nothing to counter.

He styles reluctance to assume the risk – of the “vaccine” – as “pseudo-science.” This from a man who let the ultimate purveyor of pseudo-science, Pope Fauci XVI – purvey it for the entirety of the last year of his presidency. Who let him lie to the public. Who let him terrify the public. Who legitimized the terror – and all that followed.

Which makes him complicit in the lying and the terrorizing.

We've known Fauci funded the Wuhan lab since last year. Leftists now are coming up to speed on it.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    We've known Fauci funded the Wuhan lab since last year. Leftists now are coming up to speed on it.
    Newsweek broke some of the connections last April. But only this year did Hilton dig up all the NIH documents indicating gain-of-function research money earmarked by Fauci. This is Nuremberg trials stuff man, crimes against humanity. Not to mention high treason. $7 million to the bioweapons arm of the Peoples Liberation Army.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Newsweek broke some of the connections last April. But only this year did Hilton dig up all the NIH documents indicating gain-of-function research money earmarked by Fauci. This is Nuremberg trials stuff man, crimes against humanity. Not to mention high treason. $7 million to the bioweapons arm of the Peoples Liberation Army.
    I don't think this is a case of "leftist vs rightests" as it is "right vs wrong." I consider Foxnews more "right" in terms of "left/right" than I do newsweek. And yes, many of us who have been paying attention were well aware of the fact that something stinks with "St. Fauci" and the gain of function research. It's like many of us were screaming at the top of our lungs that "St. Cuomo" was sending old folks with COVID-19 back to the nursing homes and giving immunity to nursing homes and his nursing home deaths were through the roof. But it wasn't until someone on the left decided they wanted to take Cumo down a peg for their own political gain did that story gain traction. Here's hoping that some political bigwig on the left has a reason to want to see Fauci knocked off his pedastal.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Yeah, a small minority of informed Americans have known. The rest of America was ignorant of these facts. Ignorance is the enemy.

Fauci should be in prison.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Yeah, a small minority of informed Americans have known. The rest of America was ignorant of these facts. Ignorance is the enemy.

Fauci should be in prison.

In prison or worse. You know what they did to Nazi doctors after the Nuremberg Trials.

Clip from full report

Not surprisingly, that video can not be found with a Google/Youtube search.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Not surprisingly, that video can not be found with a Google/Youtube search.
    They don't make it easy to find. It is eminently clear now that Fauci and probably Biden himself are Manchurians taking orders from CCP. If Trump had been caught handing money to the biological weapons arm of Peoples Liberation Army, Wuhan Lab, he's be sitting in Gitmo awaiting military tribunal.

And now we know there are CCP agents deep within Pfizer.

Insane Biden Wants to Rely on China, the WHO (Led by a Ranking Member from a Terrorist Nation), and a Conflicted US Doctor, to Investigate COVID-19 Origins
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...id-19-origins/

UK Daily Mail reports:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ist-Party.html

“Detailed analysis by MoS of the material reveals that pharmaceutical giants Pfizer and AstraZeneca – both involved in the development of coronavirus vaccines – employed a total 123 party loyalists…”
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-09-2021 at 12:49 PM.

I cannot find last night's Tucker episode on Fauci and CCP/People's Liberation Army lab. Tuck was on fire, we are seeing righteous patriot wrath for the first time. Can someone post it?