Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So What Do We Do, When the mRNA Test Humans Start Dying by the Millions? Free States?

So What Do We Do, When the mRNA Test Humans Start Dying by the Millions? Free States?

Biden and Fauci's "impending doom" is part of the psy-op to get people prepared for blaming it on another virus, rather than the kill shots. There is simply too much scientific firepower to ignore, saying that these people dumb enough to volunteer for an experimental mRNA, with no safety record of years-long animal trials, start dying. The animal trials they did do for the MERS and SARS coronavirus mRNA did not end well.

No reason to believe human mammals will do any better in the long run. The smart money says in the fall, when vitamin D levels go down (less sun) and there are plenty of wild COVID mutations floating around. Even former Pfizer VP Dr. Mike Yeadon says this is looking like a planned depopulation. If not that, lots of zombies with hideous auto-immune disorders clogging the hospitals.

So what is the plan? Half of US Marines refusing the hot -shot is encouraging. Are free states like Texas and South Dakota set up, where all agree the body count will be taken in stride, and no martial law? We had better start thinking about this in case some of the smarter, not-bought out scientists and doctors are right.

"Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’"

Fauci to congressional committee:

“I must warn that there is a possibility of negative consequences where certain vaccines can actually enhance the negative effect of the infection,”

Bill Gates: the next pandemic “WILL get attention.”

Dr.Sucharit Bhakdi PLEADS FOR MASS KILLER mRNA SHOTS TO STOP

https://www.bitchute.com/video/VDyGjd1mn7yn/

[/FONT][/COLOR]Dr. Bhakdi is the co-author of “Corona, False Alarm? Facts and Figures,” an Amazon bestseller since its publication in October 2020.

Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 05-16-2021 at 09:12 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This does not look good.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., nephew of the slain president and founder of Children’s Health Defense:

“Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died

I figure I'll have more freedom to continue to do what I want once all these essential workers like police start dropping .
    Do something Danke

It will be blamed on those who refused the vaccine for causing a super bug to mutate.

How many million do you think will die?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    It will be blamed on those who refused the vaccine for causing a super bug to mutate.
    Trump would make an even better scape goat....

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I figure I'll have more freedom to continue to do what I want once all these essential workers like police start dropping .
    I don't know uncle I think they are actually robots and can't catch the virus...

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    This does not look good.

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., nephew of the slain president and founder of Children’s Health Defense:

“Scientists first attempted to develop coronavirus vaccines after China’s 2002 SARS-CoV outbreak. Teams of US & foreign scientists vaccinated animals with the four most promising vaccines. At first, the experiment seemed successful as all the animals developed a robust antibody response to coronavirus. However, when the scientists exposed the vaccinated animals to the wild virus, the results were horrifying. Vaccinated animals suffered hyper-immune responses including inflammation throughout their bodies, especially in their lungs. Researchers had seen this same “enhanced immune response” during human testing of the failed RSV vaccine tests in the 1960s. Two children died
    Let’s hope that doesn’t happen, even though it is a possibility. It's also possible that herd immunity will occur, and COVID will just go away entirely on it’s own.

Here’s a year old thread on the subject:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...hancement-quot
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That is precisely the plan. Self defense consist of getting ahead of them by spreading awareness that the untested mRNAs are responsible. Some states will be hopeless and doomed like the deep blue states where people are too stupid to bother with, judging by their sheep-like trust in a shot that is already dropping people like flies. And then saying Bu-bu-but it's better than COVID! But if you talk to people in Florida they are fairly well-read, and familiar with ADE and hyper-inflammatory syndrome. The task will be say right now we are expecting mass casualties from these injections, and have morgue trucks and burn pits ready.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Let's say half the test animals for previous SARS and MERS vaccine attempts died, so worst case half of those vaccinated. Dr. Judy Mikovits says around 50 million. This is a depopulation plan. https://www.facebook.com/1004117169/...9591102380512/

Let's say half the test animals for previous SARS and MERS vaccine attempts died, so worst case half of those vaccinated. Dr. Judy Mikovits says around 50 million. This is a depopulation plan. https://www.facebook.com/1004117169/...9591102380512/
    Wow, 50 million is a lot.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Biden and Fauci's "impending doom" is part of the psy-op to get people prepared for blaming it on another virus, rather than the kill shots. There is simply too much scientific firepower to ignore, saying that these people dumb enough to volunteer for an experimental mRNA, with no safety record of years-long animal trials, start dying. The animal trials they did do for the MERS and SARS coronavirus mRNA did not end well.

No reason to believe human mammals will do any better in the long run. The smart money says in the fall, when vitamin D levels go down (less sun) and there are plenty of wild COVID mutations floating around. Even former Pfizer VP Dr. Mike Yeadon says this is looking like a planned depopulation. If not that, lots of zombies with hideous auto-immune disorders clogging the hospitals.

So what is the plan? Half of US Marines refusing the hot -shot is encouraging. Are free states like Texas and South Dakota set up, where all agree the body count will be taken in stride, and no martial law? We had better start thinking about this in case some of the smarter, not-bought out scientists and doctors are right.

"Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’"

Fauci to congressional committee:

“I must warn that there is a possibility of negative consequences where certain vaccines can actually enhance the negative effect of the infection,”

Bill Gates: the next pandemic “WILL get attention.”

Dr.Sucharit Bhakdi PLEADS FOR MASS KILLER mRNA SHOTS TO STOP

Dr. Bhakdi is the co-author of “Corona, False Alarm? Facts and Figures,” an Amazon bestseller since its publication in October 2020.

lol so youtube censored the video of Dr. Bhacki explaining that they are trying to kill you. That alone should get you to watch: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VDyGjd1mn7yn/

Good Mike Adams segment.

"Gov. Whitmer declares the entire state of Michigan a VACCINE PRISON CAMP"

https://www.brighteon.com/166a1994-b...7-e487aac7efde

I would say they won't vaccinate me alive, but that's kind of what they want anyway, isn't it?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    I kind of hope that teachers and nurses drop first. $#@! everyone.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    I kind of hope that teachers and nurses drop first. $#@! everyone.
    Apologies to any teachers here I'm sure they're the good ones, but I don't shed a single tear for the teachers
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They will just blame it ALL on COVID. They might just as well blame it ALL on Systemic Racism too, for all its worth! Or... Nasal Demons...
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

lol so youtube censored the video of Dr. Bhacki explaining that they are trying to kill you. That alone should get you to watch: https://www.bitchute.com/video/VDyGjd1mn7yn/
    Thank you for posting the bitchute link.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Thank you for posting the bitchute link.

Please don't forget to sign the Convention of States petition! https://conventionofstates.com/news/...assport-agenda

We will break off if we have to.

I read one Karen saying "the virus is in you unvaxxed people feeding and mutating." Viruses don't have mouths. The ignorance is abysmal.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    They will just blame it ALL on COVID. They might just as well blame it ALL on Systemic Racism too, for all its worth! Or... Nasal Demons...
    Obviously the plan.

No doubt. But when this comes up in conversation now (before the next wave or whatever), we need to remind the jabbed that they can still catch it, have it mutate, and spread it also. The "vax" has no impact on catching and spreading, just a reduction in the severity of symptoms according to their own story.
    “Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.”

H.L. Mencken

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    How many millions have already gotten the Jab?

a Good percentage ,,Some die quickly. some it will react to the next infection.. and some will have lifetime medical milking.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

No Doubt.

But it will actually be caused by the Genetically Modified test subjects,, mutating every common virus known and unknown.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    No Doubt.

But it will actually be caused by the Genetically Modified test subjects,, mutating every common virus known and unknown.
    Maybe the Free States should prepare to put the jabbed in quarantine, as public health menaces shedding God-knows-what. My immune system with either defeat a virus or I die. Fine. But I won't have these mRNA factories in me mutating virus into unnatural forms, which our bodies have no defense against.

Maybe the Free States should prepare to put the jabbed in quarantine, as public health menaces shedding God-knows-what. My immune system with either defeat a virus or I die. Fine. But I won't have these mRNA factories in me mutating virus into unnatural forms, which our bodies have no defense against.
    At this point,,

You have nothing to say about it.. It is ongoing and almost half the population is infected with VAX. More ongoing.

It will be another point of Division.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

At this point,,

You have nothing to say about it.. It is ongoing and almost half the population is infected with VAX. More ongoing.

It will be another point of Division.
    They have hit a wall and now about everyone who is going to be vaxxed already is. The rest aren't touching it. It is never a matter of whether people will die or not but who will get the blame. Right now relentless truth tellers are succeeding in putting it back on Fauci, where it belongs. If you are in a state where people are armed, self-sufficient, and awake, they will bury their dead in mass graves and move on with life. Every community needs to be bristling like porcupines with arms. The high population Blue states and cities are doomed.

They have hit a wall and now about everyone who is going to be vaxxed already is. The rest aren't touching it. It is never a matter of whether people will die or not but who will get the blame. Right now relentless truth tellers are succeeding in putting it back on Fauci, where it belongs. If you are in a state where people are armed, self-sufficient, and awake, they will bury their dead in mass graves and move on with life. Every community needs to be bristling like porcupines with arms. The high population Blue states and cities are doomed.
    I am Prohibited..

But I also have a Robust Immune system..

watching it happen is the only part that bothers me.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

a Good percentage ,,Some die quickly. some it will react to the next infection.. and some will have lifetime medical milking.
    What's a good %?

10%?

15%?

20%?
    Pinochet is the model

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast