Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: We Can’t Police These People

As a side note, if you belong to some people group, and someone representing himself as one who speaks for another people group and who considers the interests of his group to be at odds with yours, said, "You can't police these people," about your group, wouldn't you consider that something to be proud of?

I wonder if the author of the article in the OP thinks that white people are easily subjugated (i.e. policed), and considers that a selling point for our race.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    This is the truth of the matter. Slavery ended 150 years ago. Racism effectively ended 50 years ago. Yet blacks in America have made astonishingly very little progress as an ethnicity and the tiny progress they have made as an ethnicity, was given to them by white people.

Yet they blame us. For being white.

We didn't ask for this to be a race war.

But that's what's coming.
    That is one of the generational problems with slavery.

"The greatest tool of any oppressor of the mind of the oppressed."

One of the problems appears to remain today, mostly because it is pushed hard on the black community by MSM, is the mindset of the collective black community. They are taught to hate those who tried to free them and offer them meaningful places in a free society. Trouble there is that their minds have been shaped to reject Freedom because that is a major part of what Slavery did back in the day. And that guys name was William Lynch, a very early psychologist who lived well prior to the time of Sigmund Freud or Edward Bernays. Lynch was also a black man. He taught that in order to create a truly obedient slave, the source of influence of Slavery had to come from the slaves themselves. Thus, Lynching was born. They took one black man and hung him by a rope. The rope became the symbol but they never discuss the other relevant information about Lynch's "procedure". The important part that was left out was that all of the black women were forced to watch the black man being hung. What this did was to destroy their mental image of a free black man so that they would raise their black children to be subservient to the strong dominant black woman. The black women were taught to teach the black men to be obedient slaves, and because they were mothers, their children did the exact same thing, absent the physical torture of the black man hanging from the rope. The effect of this type of psychological trauma on the black community ended up being generational, and reminded constantly by the MSM and the Leftist Narrative.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm not familiar with it, and when I clicked the link it was blocked by content filtering. I can guess why.
    Amren is "what if the Klan was a book club"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

I wonder if the author of the article in the OP thinks that white people are easily subjugated (i.e. policed), and considers that a selling point for our race.
    Fascists gonna fash.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It doesn't go directly from zero to stormfront. There are a lot of people in the middle before you get there.

I don't hate anyone.
    Hate is the emotion evolution gave us to do what's needed to survive in conflict. To hate is not necessarily to hate without just cause; it is not to initiate aggression; it can be the the natural human response to having been aggressed-upon. Like a stimulant drug it can be self-destructive - but in the right dose, at the right time, it can be the fuel for the selfless committment to honorably pursue justice.

Today's 'anti-hate' campaign is just part of a program to render white people, and white people only, defenseless against a train of abuses and usurpations rained upon them. To those who insist on virtue-signaling their devotion to this dogma I only say, not all are fit for survival in an environment where they have been made the target.

As to the second virtue-signaling dogwhistle 'prejudice', let's consider the word "pre-judge". It indicates a judgement felled before the essential facts are known. If you're hiring a fireman, it's not prejudicial to reject a 65-pound female applicant. The presence of the small woman in front of you informs you of her suitability to carry people out of burning buildings. Maybe there's an off-chance she has some superhuman strength hidden-away but it's your choice whether to spend the time testing that. We always make choices based on imperfect and incomplete information, and we'd be dead if we didn't.

Likewise if you're downtown and you see a group of 25 japenese tourists coming down the road at you taking pictures of everything, you're not pre-judging them by reacting differently than if you saw the same number of black youths strutting and flashing gang-signs. You're incorporating the information you know about that group based on appearance. If the latter belongs to a group with murder rate 18 times higher than the former, you'd be a fool to not incorporate that knowledge into your immediate plans.

Now please don't take my comments to imply that I advocate hating or pre-judging. I'm well aware of the harms these can cause, but these terms have been turned into war-words, meant to stifle thought and truth.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-22-2021 at 12:12 PM.

I'm not familiar with it, and when I clicked the link it was blocked by content filtering. I can guess why.
    Is letting someone else block what you can read something you do by choice?

Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I had a friend who had that issue. His mom did that to try to get him out of the basement.

In certain circumstances it is.

If I wanted to get to the article just so I could confirm what's already obvious about what amren is I could do that, but I'm really not that interested in bothering with it.

Hate is the emotion evolution gave us to do what's needed to survive in conflict. To hate is not necessarily to hate without just cause; it is not to initiate aggression; it can be the the natural human response to having been aggressed-upon. Like a stimulant drug it can be self-destructive - but in the right dose, at the right time, it can be the fuel for the selfless committment to honorably pursue justice.
    If you hate someone solely on the basis of their skin color, that 'evolutionary advantage' does not at all enable you to honorably pursue justice.
    Pinochet is the model

I'm just amused to find someone on RPF who voluntarily runs a browser with a 'safespace diaper'. cheers.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    We Can’t Police These People

We Can’t Control These People

fify
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It doesn't go directly from zero to stormfront. There are a lot of people in the middle before you get there.

I don't hate anyone. But I mean come on it's been 150 years since the end of slavery and 50 years since the end of the civil rights movement. Blacks have every oportunity to better themselves and their lives in the country. If they don't take it that is on them. I'm tired of hearing about all this crap.

Take away the cops from all their inner city neighborhoods. Let them kill and rob each other until they come to their senses.
    THIS.

Pro-tip: Cops wouldn't be there if those that lived there weren't $#@!ing degenerate criminals.

Cops don't cruise my area in the country. They don't do it because the people that live here act as law abiding citizens instead of predators.

Police your own $#@!ing neighborhoods. Keep tabs on your $#@!ing children. Quit being the 'victim' of a system long sense gone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Fascists gonna fash.
    They sure are. And they, for the most part, aren't law abiding whiteys.

As a side note, if you belong to some people group, and someone representing himself as one who speaks for another people group and who considers the interests of his group to be at odds with yours, said, "You can't police these people," about your group, wouldn't you consider that something to be proud of?

Perhaps it simply means that a rabid animal is just that. And cannot 'co-exist.' I belong to the group that is not anarchist. I believe in Natural right to life, liberty and property of individuals. But, you cannot have that without law and order. Laws which protect individuals. Order being the opposite of chaos.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    They sure are. And they, for the most part, aren't law abiding whiteys.
    Most people aren't white so therefore most fascists aren't white.

Gregory Hood is probably white. His ilk are white. And they are universally fascists.
    Last edited by TheCount; 04-22-2021 at 04:08 PM.
    Pinochet is the model

Perhaps it simply means that a rabid animal is just that. And cannot 'co-exist.' I belong to the group that is not anarchist. I believe in Natural right to life, liberty and property of individuals. But, you cannot have that without law and order. Laws which protect individuals. Order being the opposite of chaos.
    It sounds like you're saying that you belong to a group that you believe the rulers can look out over and say, "You can police these people," and you're happy with that.

So are the rulers.

There's a big difference between having law and order and policing people. But you and the author of the OP don't see the difference.

You don't have to be an anarchist to want not to be policed.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-22-2021 at 04:09 PM.

It sounds like you're saying that you belong to a group that you believe the rulers can look out over and say, "You can police these people," and you're happy with that.

So are the rulers.

There's a big difference between having law and order and policing people. But you and the author of the OP don't see the difference.

You don't have to be an anarchist to want not to be policed.
    I don't get policed. There's no need. I don't kill, rob, or rape my neighbors. Policing generally happens south of the railroad tracks around here.

I don't get policed. There's no need. I don't kill, rob, or rape my neighbors. Policing generally happens south of the railroad tracks around here.
    The point you are making is entirely lost on some people.

Moral, culturally homogeneous populations hardly have any need for police. Immoral or culturally incompatible populations have a serious need of police.
    Last edited by BSWPaulsen; 04-22-2021 at 04:34 PM.

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post

People that need policing get policed because humanity is an autoregulating species with a contempt for chaos. Moral, culturally homogeneous populations hardly have any need for police. Immoral or culturally incompatible populations have a serious need of police.
    Exactly.

Moral, culturally homogeneous populations hardly have any need for police. Immoral or culturally incompatible populations have a serious need of police.
    Bingo.

The only way you can keep a lid on a multi ethnic, multi religious, multi political group of diversity is with a heavy handed police state.

People who are relatively the same on all those counts, tend to get along with each better and have no need for a heavy handed police system.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Bingo.

The only way you can keep a lid on a multi ethnic, multi religious, multi political group of diversity is with a heavy handed police state.

People who are relatively the same on all those counts, tend to get along with each better and have no need for a heavy handed police system.
    Which is it?

"We can't police these people."

or

"We must police these people."

It can't be both.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    Every other ethnicity has managed to build a productive community in America. Hispanics, Arabs, Koreans, Chinese, Vietnamese, they come to this country with nothing.

"China town" - Tourist destination. Stores are open 24/7. Great restaurants.
    "Korea town" - Pretty much same as China town.
    "Hispanic town" - a.k.a. San Antonio. They have done well enough for themselves.
    "Vietnamese" - Restaurants everywhere
    "Arabs" - Small business owners, restaurants

"Black town" - a.k.a "The hood", this is a place where you go if you want to get stabbed
    New Orleans is a "chocolate city"- Remember this?

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Which is it?

or

It can't be both.
    The word "can't" in this discussion is being used in the more colloquial sense "may not". This is because there exist powerful elements among us which increasingly run interference on the defense of property rights and security. Thus what you have is not a contradiction in normative statements, but the reflection of what may be an irreconcilable cultural or ethnic conflict within our geographic regions.

This is why ever more people are turning to seperation as the general solution. They see that this "must" and "can't" can be be resolved if the multi-culti globo-h0m0 project can be dismantled.
    Last edited by merkelstan; 04-22-2021 at 08:17 PM.

If good people were armed, maybe these unruly $#@!s would learn to leave others the $#@! alone! Isnt that really what the 2nd Amendment is actually for?

Free men know freedom starts in the mind. Do not ask "permission" to have the ability to defend yourselves from these thugs.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

Bingo.

Black people are killing black people in black communities...

because of diversity?

White men are being killed by white police officers in white communities...

because of diversity?

Pinochet is the model

Which is it?

or

It can't be both.
    We cannot police these people within the norms established by the Bill of Rights.

As the empire continues to fracture and millions more wretched refuse pours in every year, the internal situation more and more resembles the Balkans, or Central America.

There is a reason Uncle Joe has increased militarized police transfers through the 1033 program from Trump's administration.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-23-2021 at 03:03 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Black people are killing black people in black communities...
    No, that's always happened.

Black people beating and mugging Asian people in "diverse" communities is increasing.

I'll cede your point here, you are correct.

Most white people are polite and compliant to the point of maddening frustration, especially when faced with a mortal threat.

If we could have mustered half the anger of the black community at police brutality, we could be the ones winning on that front.

But we didn't and handed the issue to the Marxist left, who is winning and will continue to win because it is not troubled by notions of "fair play" and "The NAP".

Their rules are simple: "do what we say, or we will kill you and $#@! your $#@! up".

Scared and compliant whites join that, instead of mustering the courage to fight it, especially when no one will defend their cause.

Black people beating and mugging Asian people in "diverse" communities is increasing.
    Is it?

(Also, this undermines your theory that all of the minorities are going to band together to kill all whites.)
    Pinochet is the model

Is it?

(Also, this undermines your theory that all of the minorities are going to band together to kill all whites.)
    Point that out since you've made the assertion.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast