Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: We Can’t Police These People

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Point that out since you've made the assertion.
    He's repeatedly stated that he's worried about whites becoming less than 50% of the population, becoming outnumbered, because that will lead to white genocide.

That assertion only makes sense if literally every other ethnicity bands together against whites, otherwise whites would not be outnumbered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I guess the US must be getting less diverse, since violent crime rates are declining over time.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    He's repeatedly stated that he's worried about whites becoming less than 50% of the population, becoming outnumbered, because that will lead to white genocide.

That assertion only makes sense if literally every other ethnicity bands together against whites, otherwise whites would not be outnumbered.
    That's just a little different than what you typed previously.

Common sense says that the "diverse" will never band together, hell they're killing each other off now just being in close proximity.

So why not wall off the cities and let 'em sort out their issues?

Common sense says that the "diverse" will never band together, hell they're killing each other off now just being in close proximity.

The irony of those that really are killing each other is they murder more of those that are alike than those that are dissimilar. Black on black violence and murder is still far higher than any other combination, such as asian on white. Hmm, why is that? Perhaps the ones that BLM members go after is any that just think everyone should get along? I guess them be fightin' words?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    No, not quite.

I fear, because I am watching it happen before my eyes, Marxist revolution taking place with "race" substituting "class" as the rallying cry.

Genocide and purges always follow in the wake of Marxist revolution.

The Great Replacement is just one front of the total war being waged by the Marxist and Jacobin left right now.

White Marxists will be the ones issuing the genocide orders.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

Got to disagree,,
    I have lived in a diverse community, and was accepted there myself..

Government, creates the problems.. Creates divisions.. Defines divisions and then exploits the hell out of them.

People can get along.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I guess the US must be getting less diverse, since violent crime rates are declining over time.
    Violent crime decreased for two reasons over the past decades:

The right to bear arms has gained strength and recognition.

We became a police state.

Remove both, both good and bad, and the whole thing will blow up in your face, which is happening now, with violent crime soaring over the last year or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Not in the places where the violent crime happens.

That happened earlier. The war on drugs was declared 50 years ago.
    Pinochet is the model

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Got to disagree,,
    I have lived in a diverse community, and was accepted there myself..

Government, creates the problems.. Creates divisions.. Defines divisions and then exploits the hell out of them.

People can get along.
    I never said people can't get along, just that the "diverse" won't band together and that they're killing each other.

People aren't built to be clumped-up and clumping up people of divergent beliefs and opinions is a recipe for disaster.

The more government pushes the worse it'll get which is why I advocate walling off their cities and letting them sort out their issues.

I never said people can't get along, just that the "diverse" won't band together and that they're killing each other.

People aren't built to be clumped-up and clumping up people of divergent beliefs and opinions is a recipe for disaster.

The more government pushes the worse it'll get which is why I advocate walling off their cities and letting them sort out their issues.
    There is nothing inherently wrong with wanting to be with people who share your beliefs and values. It doesn't make you a racist, it doesn't mean you hate those who aren't like you. All this forced multicluturalism needs to stop.

Not in the places where the violent crime happens.
    Democrat run cities in black 'hoods. It's not a 'whitey' conservative creation.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno, NOT shoot her? I have slightly more faith in the NG to not shoot an unarmed woman because she's peeking through a barricade.
    Ummm....do the words "Four dead in Ohio" mean anything to you?

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Violent crime decreased for two reasons over the past decades:

Remove both, both good and bad, and the whole thing will blow up in your face, which is happening now, with violent crime soaring over the last year or so.
    Sure. Don't give any credit to the gang truce.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

That happened earlier. The war on drugs was declared 50 years ago.
    True. And with the end of the Cold War there was less of a reason for the CIA to import drugs to fund their dirty wars in central America. Hence another reason why violent crime dropped. I wonder what dirty wars the CIA is gearing up to fight now?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Ummm....do the words "Four dead in Ohio" mean anything to you?

51 years ago? Did that even happen in your lifetime?

Actually...yes it did happen in my lifetime. And I don't consider myself old. Anyway, do you think the military is less violent now than it was then? Who do you think drove the tanks at Waco?

Last edited by jmdrake; 04-23-2021 at 07:01 PM.

//

Key Weird is/was an anomaly.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Key_West
    In the 1830s, Key West was the richest city per capita in the United States.
    an anomaly we could use more of.

and my best Bubba was a Black man.. several Cuban friends,, and a flamboyant Gay community. not to mention every alphabet agency known and unknown.

on a 2 x 4 Island.

and I was welcomed, on an alias.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Actually...yes it did happen in my lifetime. And I don't consider myself old. Anyway, do you think the military is less violent now than it was then? Who do you think drove the tanks at Waco?

I wouldn't have a problem if they marched down the street shooting every rioter torching or looting businesses. If they won't do it let citizens defend property. Life, liberty, PROPERTY.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    If they won't do it let citizens defend property. Life, liberty, PROPERTY.
    Amen.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I dunno, NOT shoot her? I have slightly more faith in the NG to not shoot an unarmed woman because she's peeking through a barricade.
    So far, at least, they can be trusted to not shoot an unarmed woman because she's gassing up her car.

So far ... (just in case that changes, though, you might want to put some degree of emphasis on the word "slightly" ...)

US Soldiers Force Women from Car at Gunpoint for Pumping Gas Past Curfew

[...]

The national guard ordering women out of their car at gunpoint for pumping gas after curfew is most assuredly a national story — yet we couldn’t find a single mainstream media outlet who covered it.

[...]

https://twitter.com/GoddesstheMuse/s...45332557959168

NOTE: I'm assuming without further corroboration that the identification of the hut-hut-hutters as NG is correct here. As noted by the article, it's pretty much up to social media randos and the like to cover this sort of thing now - because apparently, all the "real" journalists are too busy with more urgent and important stories (like doxxing paramedics for giving ten bucks to Kyle Rittenhouse). So it might just be local cops playing at being soldiers - perhaps with all the toys they're getting from the DOD.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-23-2021 at 08:14 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    So far, at least, they can be trusted to not shoot an unarmed woman because she's gassing up her car.

So far ... (just in case that changes, though, you might want to put some degree of emphasis on the word "slightly" ...)

US Soldiers Force Women from Car at Gunpoint for Pumping Gas Past Curfew

[...]

The national guard ordering women out of their car at gunpoint for pumping gas after curfew is most assuredly a national story — yet we couldn’t find a single mainstream media outlet who covered it.

[...]

https://twitter.com/GoddesstheMuse/s...45332557959168

NOTE: I'm assuming without further corroboration that the identification of the hut-hut-hutters as NG is correct here. As noted by the article, it's pretty much up to Twitter randos to cover this sort of thing now - because apparently, all the "real" journalists are too busy with more urgent and important stories (like doxxing paramedics for giving ten bucks to Kyle Rittenhouse).
    I'm guessing that not N.G. Even if so I don't see a magazine in the rifle. They generally are not authorized to carry ammo.

Otherwise this dude would have been out of luck, one man, with a pistol...

11 National Guard Soldiers transporting vaccines held at gunpoint in West Texas, suspect arrested

https://www.newschannel10.com/2021/0...pect-arrested/

I wouldn't have a problem if they marched down the street shooting every rioter torching or looting businesses. If they won't do it let citizens defend property. Life, liberty, PROPERTY.
    Ummmm....but the people at Waco were defending their own property and their right to bear arms and to have odd religious beliefs and they were attacked by national guard troops in helicopers and tanks. The Texas and the Alabama National Guard were involved. I'm not following your point here.

I'm guessing that not N.G. Even if so I don't see a magazine in the rifle. They generally are not authorized to carry ammo.

Otherwise this dude would have been out of luck, one man, with a pistol...

11 National Guard Soldiers transporting vaccines held at gunpoint in West Texas, suspect arrested

https://www.newschannel10.com/2021/0...pect-arrested/
    Okay. Let's go with your assumptions then. National Guard post Waco are completely trustworthy to always do what's right by the 'Merican people. So...there shouldn't be any problem with them staying in D.C. indefinitely to keep the peace. Then Rand Paul will be safe when next time he tries to walk home from an RNC speech and no more Asli Babbits will be shot in the neck when they try to jump through...I mean "peek" through a window.

Democrat run cities in black 'hoods. It's not a 'whitey' conservative creation.
    I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Do you think that violent crime has gone down in "democrat run cities in black 'hoods" because "the right to bear arms has gained strength and recognition?"
    Pinochet is the model

I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

Do you think that violent crime has gone down in "democrat run cities in black 'hoods" because "the right to bear arms has gained strength and recognition?"
    You seem to think, that your play buddies on RPF might still play with you in word games. No time for that anymore.

LOL at "Urban Decay"

https://twitter.com/Dolphinfan201/st...07117884563458

You seem to think, that your play buddies on RPF might still play with you in word games.
    All I was thinking is that we seem to agree... that the reason for the decrease in violent crime cannot be due to gun law changes because urban governments tend to be Democratic and they're not exactly keen to favor less restrictive gun laws.

But you phrased your post as though we disagree.

No time for that anymore.
    Snrk. Sure thing.
    Pinochet is the model

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LOL at "Urban Decay"

https://twitter.com/Dolphinfan201/st...07117884563458
    There’s some more of that headstomping.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

I know it has gone down across the board.

More guns = less crime.

I never thought that was under question at all, at least not around here.

What are you trying to say?

That the vast bulk of violent crime that occurs in the US, does NOT occur in black populated urban areas?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast