Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: We Can’t Police These People

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    I live in a predominantly white neighborhood. I can't tell you how terrified I am that I may be the next murder victim. Someone gets murdered here once every ten years or so. It's terrifying. Merrick Garland is right.
    A black person mowed my lawn the other day. He spent half the time mowing, and half the time casing my house. Peering into windows and $#@!.

Never seen a white person do that. Even mexicans don't have the balls to do that.

And he did a really $#@!ty job mowing btw.

And people wonder why I'm racist. I'm kidding, they don't wonder. They know why.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post

So... those places are not diverse? Or are diverse?
    Never been there, my post was made ASSuming that both you and AF were telling the truth..

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    A black person mowed my lawn the other day. He spent half the time mowing, and half the time casing my house. Peering into windows and $#@!.

Never seen a white person do that. Even mexicans don't have the balls to do that.

And people wonder why I'm racist. I'm kidding, they don't wonder. They know why.
    I mow my own damn grass.

Dude you need to open your eyes. There is no greater evil and threat to society than white supremacists.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I mow my own damn grass.
    I would if I could find the power button for my lawn mower. Maybe I have to connect to it through bluetooth?
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Dude you need to open your eyes. There is no greater evil and threat to society than white supremacists.
    I think if everyone were a white supremacist, the world would be a better place
    - Kim Kardashian

I think if everyone were a white supremacist, the world would be a better place
    Just saying that is violence.

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So... those places are not diverse? Or are diverse?
    Political and ethnic diversity can devolve into war and genocide overnight: The Balkans, Rwanda, Uganda, Rhodesia, South Africa come to mind off the top of my head.

A homogeneous society comprised of people prone to violence and crime may not be "diverse" but it is no place you'd want to live.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Political and ethnic diversity can devolve into war and genocide overnight: The Balkans, Rwanda, Uganda, Rhodesia, South Africa come to mind off the top of my head.

A homogeneous society comprised of people prone to violence and crime may not be "diverse" but it is no place you'd want to live.
    Bull$hit. Wars are deliberately planned and pursued.
    I lived in a diverse community for years..and I crossed the "color line" in prison.

Key West at one time was the most prosperous city in the Country.. and had more Free Blacks than any northern city, at the time of the Civil War.

Still the Best Cuban Cigars outside of Cuba.

My first job in Key West was working for a rather Racist Black man... I lost my virginity at 19,,to a kind lady who knew
    "Mr Earnest".

His son was a good friend for many years. R.I.P.

And I reject that racist Bull$#@!.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 05-14-2021 at 07:54 PM.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

I am betting in Key West they had a massive police protection against the ubiquitous white supremacists.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    I lived in a diverse community for years..and I crossed the "color line" in prison.

Key West at one time was the most prosperous city in the Country.. and had more Free Blacks than any northern city, at the time of the Civil War.

My first job in Key West was working for a rather Racist Black man... I lost my virginity at 19,,to a kind lady who knew
    "Mr Earnest".

Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post

"Mr Earnest".

I know you do Pete, but my life experience has taught me otherwise.

Bottom line, in a free society, it should not matter, we should be able to live amongst a community of our choice.

I am betting in Key West they had a massive police protection against the ubiquitous white supremacists.
    When I lived in the Keys, jeez, 40 years ago now, Key West was still something of an oddity, a rare place of tacky tourism, pirates, scofflaws, weirdos of all stripes, sailors, fishermen and retirees.

"The Newly Wed, the Nearly Dead and the Underfed."

Police state AmeriKa had not come to the Keys yet.

I can recall one night, drinking in the Key Colony Beach Marina, and a fellow named Clancy decided he was going to target practice on the day shapes in the channel from the deck. KCB had one cop...Clem, who arrived and talked down a belligerent drunk with a 1911 .45, took him to the drunk tank to sleep it off and let him go the next day.

Last time I was there, it's all gone, nothing but $#@!ing Disneyworld south.

Yup.

As I understand,, the KKK had tried to set a Chapter in the Keys.. and were essentially Run Off by the Locals.

Local police are as corrupt as anywhere else.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

That is precisely what it means.

It is the literal "textbook" definition of it:

Seems like there's something wrong with Britannica's website. You put in one word and it gave you a definition for a completely different word.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Seems like there's something wrong with Britannica's website. You put in one word and it gave you a definition for a completely different word.
    Now you're just ridiculously parsing words.

"Multiculturalism and "ethnic diversity" mean the same thing.

I'm not even sure what your point is anymore.

Mine are simple:

A - People tend to report living happier and more productive and fulfilling lives amongst small communities of people who are similar to them: ethnically, politically and religiously.

B - People forced to live together in some form of centrally planned society where differing and hostile ethnicities exist, are liable to devolve into a police state and heavy handed measures used to force this "diversity" on them.

C - An exception to this rule seems to be places populated by those of the African diaspora or Mestizo, both of exhibit violent crime rates far above other ethnic groups, even when living amongst their own kind and in a nation ruled by them.

"Multiculturalism and "ethnic diversity" mean the same thing.
    I see you're not using any britannica links to prove your point.

Why is that?

I'm not even sure what your point is anymore.
    At this point it's mostly just illustrating that your arguments are nonsensical and self-defeating.

First you said that homogenous societies don't need police states, and that diverse societies need police states.

The only way you can keep a lid on a multi ethnic, multi religious, multi political group of diversity is with a heavy handed police state.

People who are relatively the same on all those counts, tend to get along with each better and have no need for a heavy handed police system.

But then you said that whites are easily policed even when part of a diverse society.

Most white people are polite and compliant to the point of maddening frustration, especially when faced with a mortal threat.
    That breaks the first half of your argument (that diversity causes crime/violence and requires a police state) because you're saying that diversity doesn't cause whites to commit crimes/violence.

Then you squirmed your way through admitting that crime exists, and can even be prevalent, in non-diverse areas:

Son of a gun, you're right, diversity only works when it is being pressed onto white communities.
    Which invalidates the other half of your argument.

What's left? Nothing, of course, so on to entirely new claims.

A - People tend to report living happier and more productive and fulfilling lives amongst small communities of people who are similar to them: ethnically, politically and religiously.

B - People forced to live together in some form of centrally planned society where differing and hostile ethnicities exist, are liable to devolve into a police state and heavy handed measures used to force this "diversity" on them.
    Let me see if I understand. Diversity has to be forced onto people by central planning, their natural tendency is to separate, and the force that's required to keep them intermixed is the police state.

So... do you support open borders and passport-free, unrestricted movement? Y'know, to let people separate naturally.

C - An exception to this rule seems to be places populated by those of the African diaspora or Mestizo, both of exhibit violent crime rates far above other ethnic groups, even when living amongst their own kind and in a nation ruled by them.
    Do you want to add any other exceptions? Murder rates on reservations are 10x the national average.
    Last edited by TheCount; 05-18-2021 at 05:50 PM.
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Let me see if I understand. Diversity has to be forced onto people by central planning, their natural tendency is to separate, and the force that's required to keep them intermixed is the police state.

So... do you support open borders and passport-free, unrestricted movement? Y'know, to let people separate naturally.
    Touché
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

First you said that homogenous societies don't need police states, and that diverse societies need police states.
    I said that surveys of people have showed that people who live in small homogeneous communities report the highest satisfaction with life.

Are these surveys wrong?

If so why?

But then you said that whites are easily policed even when part of a diverse society.

That breaks the first half of your argument (that diversity causes crime/violence and requires a police state) because you're saying that diversity doesn't cause whites to commit crimes/violence.
    It was never my contention that diversity causes whites to commit more crimes.

It was my contention and is fact, that when non-white diversity, in the form of African and Mestizo ethnicities, are foisted onto what was a white community, crime increases.

Then you squirmed your way through admitting that crime exists, and can even be prevalent, in non-diverse areas:
    And admitted as much.

Point to you.

What's left? Nothing, of course, so on to entirely new claims.

Yes, that has been my point all along.

If the welfare state was abolished, if property controls were done away with, IF a million things were to change the nation back to, I dunno, 1870 or so I suppose, then yes, I'd be all for it...or rather, wouldn't care much.

I could live with, hire, rent or sell to whomever I wanted, with no questions, and the problem would be solved.

Do you want to add any other exceptions? Murder rates on reservations are 10x the national average.
    Why do you suppose that is?

I said that surveys of people have showed that people who live in small homogeneous communities report the highest satisfaction with life.

Are these surveys wrong?

If so why?
    Not in this thread, you didn't. As for those surveys, I doubt that they are "wrong" but it could certainly be that you (or others) are drawing the wrong conclusions from them. Just because people in homogeneous communities are happier doesn't mean that their happiness results from the homogeneity of their communities. Did the survey compare small, homogeneous communities to small, diverse communities? Or did the survey compare small, homogeneous communities to large, diverse communities?

It was my contention and is fact, that when non-white diversity, in the form of African and Mestizo ethnicities, are foisted onto what was a white community, crime increases.
    If that is your argument, then it seems to me that the way you argue it is a tactic to avoid saying what you actually mean.

If the welfare state was abolished, if property controls were done away with, IF a million things were to change the nation back to, I dunno, 1870 or so I suppose, then yes, I'd be all for it...or rather, wouldn't care much.

I could live with, hire, rent or sell to whomever I wanted, with no questions, and the problem would be solved.
    That seems no less fantastical than the establishment of a de facto or de jure white ethnostate within the United States.

Is there a reason that you advocate for separation rather than freedom?

Why do you suppose that is?
    Poverty, lack of economic and social mobility, rampant drug and alcohol abuse...
    Pinochet is the model

That seems no less fantastical than the establishment of a de facto or de jure white ethnostate within the United States.

Is there a reason that you advocate for separation rather than freedom?
    And if it did, would you have an issue with it?

Or does that open borders talk only apply if it is getting the results you desire?

And if it did, would you have an issue with it?

Or does that open borders talk only apply if it is getting the results you desire?
    Are you trying to shame me for insufficiently supporting a policy that you said you don't support?
    Pinochet is the model

Are you trying to shame me for insufficiently supporting a policy that you said you don't support?
    Yes. Absolutely. Of course.

Divide people into two groups. Assign each group a side to every issue. Make sure each of the two groups holds the reprehensible side of a similar number of issues. And when two rugged individualists well known to each other discuss something, it always comes down to, "Well if you think that, then you also hate puppies, don't you?" v. "Well if you think that, then you also hate kittens, don't you?" Even though both these people know the other never marches in lockstep with any group.
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Yes. Absolutely. Of course.

Divide people into two groups. Assign each group a side to every issue. Make sure each of the two groups holds the reprehensible side of a similar number of issues. And when two rugged individualists well known to each other discuss something, it always comes down to, "Well if you think that, then you also hate puppies, don't you?" v. "Well if you think that, then you also hate kittens, don't you?" Even though both these people know the other never marches in lockstep with any group.
    Feeding an innate appetite for worrying about a battle between one group and the another exactly what's at play here. The actual groups don't matter that much. They're just place holders in order to have the requisite amount of worry.

When the usual suspects post their complaints about how nonwhites they're being forced to live around are ruining their lives, it's never any actual nonwhites they actually live around. They manage to surround themselves with their own kind just fine, and the flesh-and-blood nonwhites they encounter aren't causing them any real problems. They convince themselves that the nonwhites and other outgroups (Democrats, etc.) they actually experience in real life are the exceptions, while the rule is the degeneracy that they'd never know about if they didn't go searching out videos and articles about it in their favorite websites that devote a good deal of energy to feeding that precise appetite. Then they come here and complain about the negro fatigue and other similar fatigues they have over things they'd never have known about if they didn't go looking for them in order to have an excuse to feel negro fatigue, etc.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 05-19-2021 at 08:23 AM.
    There is nothing to fear from globalism, free trade and a single worldwide currency, but a globalism where free trade is competitively subsidized by each nation, a continuous trade war is dictated by the WTO, and the single currency is pure fiat, fear is justified. That type of globalism is destined to collapse into economic despair, inflationism and protectionism and managed by resurgent militant nationalism.
    Ron Paul
    Congressional Record (March 13, 2001)

Bump because this thread and the "become ungovernable" thread deserve to be on the same page.
    Pinochet is the model

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345