Thread: Maxine Waters: Inciting Actual Insurrection?

Maxine Waters: Inciting Actual Insurrection?

Maxine Waters: Inciting Actual Insurrection?

Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) was fond of accusing former President Trump of inciting insurrection with his speech on January 6th. However over the weekend Waters flew to Minneapolis and encouraged already violent street protesters to continue and even become "more confrontational" if a jury does not hand down a murder charge against police officer Derek Chauvin who is accused of causing the death of George Floyd last May. Is this incitement to violence and possibly insurrection?

Subscribe to Ron Paul Institute Updates For Free: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/subscribe/​
    Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Ron Paul Institute: http://ronpaulinstitute.org/support/
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This woman is a total embarrassment to the US.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Most of them are an embarassments to the nation. Insurrection is "an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government".

If you consider our legal tradition of property rights an integral part of the established government, I'd say calling for riots in barely couched language qualifies.

But how many in 'the government' are in fact traitors to the nation? Isn't every left wing schoolmarm and college prof an enemy of the Constitution, properly understood? Hasn't their "long march through the institutions" been completed, with them now sipping champagne in the halls of power, so to speak?

I know some of them are regretting it, like Michael Rechtenwald, but I'd say a good portion are not.
    Sigmund Freud announced in 1919 to his friends that he was now 'Half a Bolshevist'.
    Startled, they asked him why half, and he responded:
    "One of my communist students explained that the revolution would mean oceans of blood
    ...out of which would come a just and humane society."

Freud then explained that it was the first half that he believed-in.

It's unknown to me whether this specimen of the little hat club came out more explicitly in favor of the first half, but the evidence is mounting that many on the left know full well that they are not working for a just and humane society.