Thread: Roger Stone Calls Out Pompeo as “Deep State Trojan Horse”

Thumbs up Roger Stone Calls Out Pompeo as “Deep State Trojan Horse”

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Pompeo a “Trojan Horse”? I always thought he was pretty much out in the open as a deep state neocon.

Those in the media who push Pompeo may be deep state Trojan Horses.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

LOL. Gee, the former head of the CIA (and Bilderberger) is a deep stater? No way!
    Last edited by devil21; 04-22-2021 at 06:52 AM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

I guess trojan horse could apply to him being part of the Trump administration - part of the team of a candidate who vowed to 'clean the swamp'.

Yeah it was obvious to people paying attention, but the broad masses of Trump supporters had no idea how bad Pompeo is, so the trojan horse moniker isn't really off the mark, IMO.

I guess that it's highly unlikely that Donald "drain the swamp" Trump would be fooled by a "trojan horse".

Nice try @Sammy, but clearly you forgot that lying Donald wouldn't be foooled so easily, and as it's also completely impossible that Donald was lying when he said that he would "drain the swamp", "fix the debt" and "lock Hillary up", Mike Pompeo mus tard been a genuine American patriot that played an important role to "Make Amerika Great Again"...
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Is there any possible recent story/scandal that Trump's dirty trickster Roger Stone would like to cover up?!?
    Roger Stone received a full pardon in December, just before sleepy Joe would replace lying Donald as president.

This is probably not THE scandal, but...
    On 16 April, it was reported that the US Justice Department sues Roger Stone for almost $2 million in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest, dating back more than a decade: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ax-suit-482597
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Is there any possible recent story/scandal that Trump's dirty trickster Roger Stone would like to cover up?!?
    Roger Stone received a full pardon in December, just before sleepy Joe would replace lying Donald as president.

This is probably not THE scandal, but...
    On 16 April, it was reported that the US Justice Department sued Roger Stone for almost $2 million in unpaid taxes, penalties and interest, dating back more than a decade: https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ax-suit-482597