Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ohio - 16 y/o Ma'Khia Bryant Killed By Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    On the other hand, some Police can empty a magazine at close range and miss with every shot*. Some shooters are more dangerous than others.

* Can't find a link, but there was local case where 5 officers all opened fire at point blank range and got zero hits on target. Suspect got off some shots too, and IIRC, one cop was hit in the belt buckle.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5osOtVmzu70

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Ma Khia is another new Saint, Martyr and "din't do nuffin'. Go figure.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9501237/Meghan-McCain-slams-LeBron-James-endangering-life-MaKhia-Bryant-shooting-cop.html

Meghan McCain slams LeBron James for 'endangering the life' of Ma'Khia Bryant shooting cop by tweeting 'you're next' after George Floyd verdict

Meghan McCain has slammed LeBron James for allegedly endangering the life of the cop who shot dead Ma'Khia Bryant when he tweeted 'you're next' after Derek Chauvin's conviction.
    The daughter of late US senator John McCain waded into the drama about the NBA star's now-deleted social media post on Thursday's episode of The View, accusing him of putting Columbus Police Officer Nicholas Reardon's life 'in danger.'

Bryant, a 16-year-old black teen, was shot multiple times and killed by Reardon Tuesday afternoon in Columbus, Ohio, when officers responded to a 911 call about an attempted stabbing.

Most common steak knives are cheap and made of very thin material. They will bend or break when stabbing. If sharp, they may be able to slice bare skin.

Yes, there are some solid kitchen knives, but they are expensive and not common. Common steak knives would not be a good choice for combat.
    Yes but one stab can be enough to do damage IF it does break.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Joy Behar: movie watching ass crackhead

https://twitter.com/realDailyWire/st...46698524852226
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-11-2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-11-2022 at 10:53 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...05451428990978
    One wonders if she either had tunnel vision and didn’t see the Police there, or she was seriously mental.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    Ma Khia is another new Saint, Martyr and "din't do nuffin'. Go figure.
    She was a danger to herself and others.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Juan Williams: movie watching ass crackhead

https://twitter.com/CurtisHouck/stat...39322493177861
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-11-2022 at 10:55 PM. Reason: replaced tweets with images

https://twitter.com/MattWalshBlog/st...05451428990978
    Honor roll student
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The other girl was black too, so her life also matters. Cop should have found a white person to shoot, to stop the fighting.
    It should be noted that there was a dog right there, ripe for the shooting.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	687F6D43-0795-415F-852A-7F75C422551B.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	563.5 KB 
ID:	8081
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    She was a danger to herself and others.
    I'm wary of using broad "red flag laws" type terminology so I'd phrase it as a "clear and present danger to herself and others".
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

Quote Originally Posted by devil21 View Post
    I'm wary of using broad "red flag laws" type terminology so I'd phrase it as a "clear and present danger to herself and others".
    Red flag laws are illogical, as is just about everything from the left. If a person is truly an extreme danger to others, putting them on a list is useless, wasteful and counterproductive.

Perhaps in the case of this young woman, it was an acute bout of being dangerous, but her actions (trying to stab people in front of a cop) proved to be more dangerous to herself than others.

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 03-11-2022 at 10:57 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	687F6D43-0795-415F-852A-7F75C422551B.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	563.5 KB 
ID:	8081
    @Danke

Rutgers Professor Says Ma’Khia Bryant Was ‘Adultified’ Because ‘She Was a Big Girl’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...as-a-big-girl/

Hannah Bleau 23 Apr 2021

Rutgers University associate professor Brittney Cooper...

said Ma’Khia Bryant, a black teenager whom a police officer fatally shot after the 16-year-old appeared to attack another with a knife, has been “adultified” because “she was a big girl,” making the remarks during a Thursday appearance on MSNBC.

Cooper discussed the fatal police-involved shooting of Bryant, who is seen on camera wielding a knife, lunging at another girl.

“Look, the arguments for our movement have never been that black people have to be perfect in order for them to deserve dignity, for us to have good policing, for us to be viewed with humanity, for cops to take a breath before they literally get out of the car, guns blazing,” Cooper (pictured) told host Joy Reid, later contending that some do not “understand black girls as girls.”

“But beyond all of that, what are we gonna do about the way we don’t understand black girls as girls?” she asked.

“Ma’Khia Bryant was a child … and the way that she has been talked about as this, you know, because she was a big girl, so people just see her as the aggressor, they don’t see her humanity,” Cooper asserted.

“They have adultified her. We turn black girls into grown women before they even are able to vote,” she continued.

“I have watched folks across the political spectrum really defend this and say … and empathize with the officer, say that he didn’t have any other set of choices,” she added:

What are we training police to do if they are not actually showing up on the scene and making the situation better for all involved? If you can’t figure out how to deescalate a 16-year-old, even with a kitchen knife, when you’ve got a gun and you’re a grown man, you shouldn’t be a cop.

Protests broke out in Columbus, Ohio following reports of the shooting, which occurred after the guilty verdict of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. Bodycam footage released by the Columbus Division of Police shows the moments leading to the officer firing shots. It shows a knife in the teen’s hand as she appears to try to stab another girl wearing pink, prompting the officer’s action. Bryant then falls to the ground, and the knife can be seen lying beside her.

On Tuesday, Attorney Benjamin Crump falsely proclaimed policed shot an “unarmed” black teen:

As we breathed a collective sigh of relief today, a community in Columbus felt the sting of another police shooting as @ColumbusPolice killed an unarmed 15yo Black girl named Makiyah Bryant. Another child lost! Another hashtag. ✊������#JusticeForMakiyahBryant https://t.co/9ssR5gfqm5

— Ben Crump (@AttorneyCrump) April 21, 2021

Lakers star LeBron James came under fire this week after tweeting a photo of a police officer present at the incident with the caption, “YOU’RE NEXT.” He has since deleted it.

“I’m so damn tired of seeing black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer,” he later said, explaining his decision to remove the post.

“[I]t’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism,” he added. “I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY”:

I’m so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY

— LeBron James (@KingJames) April 21, 2021

ANGER does any of us any good and that includes myself! Gathering all the facts and educating does though! My anger still is here for what happened that lil girl. My sympathy for her family and may justice prevail! ����✊����

James did not appear to “gather all the facts” of the incident before posting the now-deleted tweet.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Ma’Khia Bryant was a child …
    A 6 foot 200+ pound "child".

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    A 6 foot 200+ pound "child".
    Not only that, you could have someone that size that is 30 years old, but has the mind of a child.

The officer had plenty of time to do some thorough identification and testing to determine the mental age of the attacker. Or maybe not.

Q: how is Ma'khia like a wop?
    All modern revolutions have ended in a reinforcement of the power of the State.
    -Albert Camus

"[...] she was a big girl, so people just see her as the aggressor [...]"

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    One wonders if she either had tunnel vision and didn’t see the Police there, or she was seriously mental.
    She was in a foster home even though both of her parents are still alive. Her father is the one that punt kicks another young woman after throwing her on the ground right before Mikia shot the girl in pink. Clearly there was something wrong with the family dynamic. I am betting she and one or both of her parents had mental problems. And that's the most likely explanation behind her mother saying "Everyone in that house was attacking Mikia." Paranoia is a symptom of mental illness.

I admire you trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. This is my first post on this subject because I have waited to see all of the facts. Black people are seriously divided on this one. At least in private. The idiots like LeBron James have gone into full "It's another racist murdering cop" mode. But with people I've talked to it's about 50/50 on "justified shooting" verses people grasping at straws to make it a bad shooting. "Why didn't he use a taser? Why didn't he just grab her? Why didn't he shoot to wound? Wasn't she acting in self defense? Everybody in the house was against her right?"

The first story I heard was that she called the police claiming someone was trying to stab her, the knife was on the ground, and after the cop shot her he yelled "Blue lives matter!" All now proven to be a lie. But people are trying to hold on to the idea that this was a bad shooting. It wasn't.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

@Danke

Rutgers Professor Says Ma’Khia Bryant Was ‘Adultified’ Because ‘She Was a Big Girl’

Hannah Bleau 23 Apr 2021

said Ma’Khia Bryant, a black teenager whom a police officer fatally shot after the 16-year-old appeared to attack another with a knife, has been “adultified” because “she was a big girl,” making the remarks during a Thursday appearance on MSNBC.

Cooper discussed the fatal police-involved shooting of Bryant, who is seen on camera wielding a knife, lunging at another girl.

“Look, the arguments for our movement have never been that black people have to be perfect in order for them to deserve dignity, for us to have good policing, for us to be viewed with humanity, for cops to take a breath before they literally get out of the car, guns blazing,” Cooper (pictured) told host Joy Reid, later contending that some do not “understand black girls as girls.”

“But beyond all of that, what are we gonna do about the way we don’t understand black girls as girls?” she asked.

“Ma’Khia Bryant was a child … and the way that she has been talked about as this, you know, because she was a big girl, so people just see her as the aggressor, they don’t see her humanity,” Cooper asserted.

“They have adultified her. We turn black girls into grown women before they even are able to vote,” she continued.

“I have watched folks across the political spectrum really defend this and say … and empathize with the officer, say that he didn’t have any other set of choices,” she added:

What are we training police to do if they are not actually showing up on the scene and making the situation better for all involved? If you can’t figure out how to deescalate a 16-year-old, even with a kitchen knife, when you’ve got a gun and you’re a grown man, you shouldn’t be a cop.

Protests broke out in Columbus, Ohio following reports of the shooting, which occurred after the guilty verdict of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin. Bodycam footage released by the Columbus Division of Police shows the moments leading to the officer firing shots. It shows a knife in the teen’s hand as she appears to try to stab another girl wearing pink, prompting the officer’s action. Bryant then falls to the ground, and the knife can be seen lying beside her.

On Tuesday, Attorney Benjamin Crump falsely proclaimed policed shot an “unarmed” black teen:

As we breathed a collective sigh of relief today, a community in Columbus felt the sting of another police shooting as @ColumbusPolice killed an unarmed 15yo Black girl named Makiyah Bryant. Another child lost! Another hashtag. ✊������#JusticeForMakiyahBryant https://t.co/9ssR5gfqm5

— Ben Crump (@AttorneyCrump) April 21, 2021

Lakers star LeBron James came under fire this week after tweeting a photo of a police officer present at the incident with the caption, “YOU’RE NEXT.” He has since deleted it.

“I’m so damn tired of seeing black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer,” he later said, explaining his decision to remove the post.

“[I]t’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism,” he added. “I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY”:

I’m so damn tired of seeing Black people killed by police. I took the tweet down because its being used to create more hate -This isn’t about one officer. it’s about the entire system and they always use our words to create more racism. I am so desperate for more ACCOUNTABILITY

ANGER does any of us any good and that includes myself! Gathering all the facts and educating does though! My anger still is here for what happened that lil girl. My sympathy for her family and may justice prevail! ����✊����

James did not appear to “gather all the facts” of the incident before posting the now-deleted tweet.
    Maybe he could have asked her for ID?

That's too bad. I really liked Mia Khalifa's movies.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's too bad. I really liked Mia Khalifa's movies.
    She should totally get back to doing that instead of getting out of the business.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

@Danke

Hannah Bleau 23 Apr 2021

Wow, she best not try to stab anybody in front of a popo, she'd be hard to miss!
    I'm not just referring to target size either...
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    She was in a foster home even though both of her parents are still alive. Her father is the one that punt kicks another young woman after throwing her on the ground right before Mikia shot the girl in pink. Clearly there was something wrong with the family dynamic. I am betting she and one or both of her parents had mental problems. And that's the most likely explanation behind her mother saying "Everyone in that house was attacking Mikia." Paranoia is a symptom of mental illness.

I admire you trying to give her the benefit of the doubt. This is my first post on this subject because I have waited to see all of the facts. Black people are seriously divided on this one. At least in private. The idiots like LeBron James have gone into full "It's another racist murdering cop" mode. But with people I've talked to it's about 50/50 on "justified shooting" verses people grasping at straws to make it a bad shooting. "Why didn't he use a taser? Why didn't he just grab her? Why didn't he shoot to wound? Wasn't she acting in self defense? Everybody in the house was against her right?"

The first story I heard was that she called the police claiming someone was trying to stab her, the knife was on the ground, and after the cop shot her he yelled "Blue lives matter!" All now proven to be a lie. But people are trying to hold on to the idea that this was a bad shooting. It wasn't.
    From what I understand the officer involved in this shooting was told he was on the way to the site of someone trying to stab someone. From the videos I have seen it looks like the girl who was killed was going to stab the girl in pink in the head or neck. It appears that if the knife had connected there would have likely been serious injury or death. I don't know if this young girl saw the officer arrive or not and I guess it does not matter. Watching the footage in slow motion makes it look like the cop had time to do something less deadly. I don't know if he did. I can see both sides of the issue. Being able to see both sides does not change the out come. I hope the girl who was killed can RIP. I hope people will be asking questions about how this girl managed to think she needed a knife and what about the adult on the scene kicking someone in the head?

I have been attacked by a person with a knife I defended myself from the attack an was not cut the person with the knife was cut up and when the police came they thought I was the attacker at first but, there were witnesses that gave the correct account. I did not even know the person or why they decided to attack me. I have had several BIG women attack me in the past and they are the ones who always end up on the ground..

My bother was stabbed with a small pair of finger nail scissors by a little tiny woman. He of course was up to know good the girl was trying to buy dope from him an he did not have what she wanted he was high himself did not even see it happening. He damn near died and had to have 2 open heart surgeries she stabbed him in the chest and abdomen 7 times My brother fell to the ground and laid on her kitchen floor for close to 5 hours. The woman who stabbed him operated a day care center for children out of her house the reason my brother did not die was because a woman came to drop off her child and saw my brother laying on the kitchen floor bleeding out in a huge pool of blood and called 911. We heard about it on the news but did not know it was my brother no names were given in the report. One of his friends called my mother to tell her he was sorry about what happened to him.She of course freaked out big time and demanded to be taken to see him. The girl said she was defending herself and was not charged. She was not even charged for not calling police or an ambulance. So that little tiny woman took out a 6ft man with fingernail scissors.

So what would have happened to that girl had the knife had connected with her body? Nobody can really be sure.

i am making an assumption on timing here:

if she was defending herself( remember this is a foster kid, it is her against the world)
    she went inside to get the closet weapon she could and call the po po thinking they would back her up ( i called u bias)
    when the unit arrives, she is off the CHAIN
    now she can be tough, she is not outnumbered anymore...she thinks

just like an nfl ref one time didnt SEE the initial conflict, he CAN ONLY DEAL WITH THE PAYBACK
    it doesnt matter to him what happened earlier, but a girl is about to be stabbed...
    SHE looks like the aggressor
    when in fact
    if i may submit
    she was DOING what "patriots" and 2a LARPERS say when they talk (and they talk alot) and was defending herself from being trampled on by mico tyrants

or maybe she cray cray what do i know

but the TIMMING of the "attack" is interesting...
    FLIP THOSE FLAGS, THE NATION IS IN DISTRESS!

why I should worship the state (who apparently is the only party that can possess guns without question).
    The state's only purpose is to kill and control. Why do you worship it? - Sola_Fide

Baptiste said.
    At which point will Americans realize that creating an unaccountable institution that is able to pass its liability on to tax-payers is immoral and attracts sociopaths?

Officer who fatally shot 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant cleared of wrongdoing
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-of-wrongdoing
    Brad Dress (11 March 2022)

The officer who fatally shot 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant last year was cleared of wrongdoing after a grand jury dropped all charges against him.

The grand jury did not find probable cause that Columbus police officer Nicholas Reardon committed a crime, according to ABC 6.

The president of a local Fraternal Order of Police lodge said the news was "pleasing to hear."

"It’s always sad when there is a loss of life, however, the actions of the people at scene, caused him to take action that saved lives and he is trained very well," Fraternal Order of Police President Jeff Simpson told ABC 6. "He did his job, and it is a good outcome."

In April 2021, Reardon responded to the report of an attempted stabbing in Columbus. When the officer arrived, 16-year-old Bryant was swinging a knife at two people. Reardon responded by shooting the teenager four times.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation opened a case into the incident but the family also called for a federal investigation into the shooting.

The Department of Justice eventually agreed to review practices of the Columbus police department, The Associated Press reported.

Michelle Martin, an attorney for Bryant's family, said she and family members were "disappointed" in the grand jury's decision to drop charges and said the foster care system in charge of the teenager had failed Bryant.

"Ma'Khia's family has long wondered why this officer opted for lethal force even though there should have been other non-deadly options available to deal with this situation," Martin told ABC 6. "We believe that the tragedy that ultimately resulted in Ma'Khia's death started long before she was shot and killed by a Columbus police officer."

At a briefing last year, White House press secretary Jen Psaki called the shooting "tragic."

“She was a child," Psaki said.

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Officer who fatally shot 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant cleared of wrongdoing
    https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...-of-wrongdoing
    Brad Dress (11 March 2022)

The officer who fatally shot 16-year-old Ma'Khia Bryant last year was cleared of wrongdoing after a grand jury dropped all charges against him.

The grand jury did not find probable cause that Columbus police officer Nicholas Reardon committed a crime, according to ABC 6.

The president of a local Fraternal Order of Police lodge said the news was "pleasing to hear."

"It’s always sad when there is a loss of life, however, the actions of the people at scene, caused him to take action that saved lives and he is trained very well," Fraternal Order of Police President Jeff Simpson told ABC 6. "He did his job, and it is a good outcome."

In April 2021, Reardon responded to the report of an attempted stabbing in Columbus. When the officer arrived, 16-year-old Bryant was swinging a knife at two people. Reardon responded by shooting the teenager four times.

The Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation opened a case into the incident but the family also called for a federal investigation into the shooting.

The Department of Justice eventually agreed to review practices of the Columbus police department, The Associated Press reported.

Michelle Martin, an attorney for Bryant's family, said she and family members were "disappointed" in the grand jury's decision to drop charges and said the foster care system in charge of the teenager had failed Bryant.

"Ma'Khia's family has long wondered why this officer opted for lethal force even though there should have been other non-deadly options available to deal with this situation," Martin told ABC 6. "We believe that the tragedy that ultimately resulted in Ma'Khia's death started long before she was shot and killed by a Columbus police officer."

At a briefing last year, White House press secretary Jen Psaki called the shooting "tragic."

“She was a child," Psaki said.
    It's crazy that it took that long for him to get cleared. It's also crazy that there isn't some follow up story about the foster care home being shut down. Things clearly got bad WAAAY before the police were called.

Meanwhile a SWAT officer who accidentally shot a mental health worker who was trying to calm an autistic patient who was holding a toy truck in the middle of the street won his appeal of his conviction and is trying to get his job back. Explain that one.

https://localnews8.com/news/2022/02/...ans-caretaker/
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    It's crazy that it took that long for him to get cleared.
    Makes ya wonder if he's been on paid leave all this time
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast