Thread: This California County Is Launching A 'Vaccine Passport'...Is Yours Next?

This California County Is Launching A 'Vaccine Passport'...Is Yours Next?

This California County Is Launching A 'Vaccine Passport'...Is Yours Next?

Orange County officials have announced that they are launching a "vaccine passport" system to make people feel "safe." While Biden has claimed no interest in a federal system, will increasing pressure, primarily from "blue" states, push the Administration to change its tune? Which state or county is next to demand us to "show your papers!"?

Subscribe to free updates from Ron Paul Institute. Let's keep in touch!
    http://ronpaulinstitute.org/subscribe/​
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This can only end one way, with two classes of citizens:
    1 - The ones that took the vaccine because they are blindly obedient, and soon to die
    2 - The disobedient freedom loving ones that recognize the government is the greatest threat to liberty

A group of unelected people with tremendous power is pushing to divide the people. What does not make any sense is that the ones who took the vaccines and are obedient should be the ones they want to survive, despite the threats this particular vaccine poses to that group of people. All they seem to be doing is eliminating their own voting base. Now, it only doesnt make sense until you take a step back and observe everything else that is going on.

Taking that step back, and looking at the Illegal Immigrant Invasion, then we see this sham for what it really is. Population Replacement. They want to off as many whites as possible and replace them with typically democrat voting illegal immigrants who support them because of their free handouts. As we know, nothing is free, and this is paid for out of YOUR pocket and spending YOUR future and they dont have much further to kick the can down the road. This can not be any more obvious than asking a very simple question: how many of these illegal immigrants are being required to be vaccinated? Answer: NONE. Go a step further. Vaccine Passport, which brings us back on topic of the original topic, are the Illegal Immigrants going to be required to show a Vaccine Passport to do ANYTHING? Answer: No. Only WHITE people will be required to show their Vaccine Passports, thus proving beyond any doubt that this is a sophisticated attack on white people. Really? Just whites? Just ask BLM. Are members of BLM required to show their Vaccine Passports when they riot, murder, burn down, and destroy everything in their wake? Answer: NO.

One thing is for sure, the demise of the United States is the ONLY outcome that seems to make ANY sense because the only possible outcome is CIVIL WAR, which seems to be their current agenda.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

I already got one.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

A chest cold with a 99.8% survival rate has people begging to live in Nazi controlled Czechoslovakia.

If you had told me forty years ago that this would happen, I'd have laughed my ass off at you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

@DamianTV, try entertaining the possibility that the "vaccine" isn't intended to kill anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    The army employee explains that they have discovered the gene that decides that people become fanatic, religious extremists (or thoughtcriminals?).
    He goes on to explain that they can modify human behaviour, cure religious extremists, using viruses or vaccines!
    Take your flock of sheeple and scare them. Tell them you have a "vaccine" that can free them from fear, but which actually makes them more fearful. Then start killing everyone else.

An elegantly simple explanation that fits all the facts? Fear? Check. Classes of people? Check. Civil war?
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-20-2021 at 03:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    @DamianTV, try entertaining the possibility that the "vaccine" isn't intended to kill anyone.

Take your flock of sheeple and scare them. Tell them you have a "vaccine" that can free them from fear, but which actually makes them more fearful. Then start killing everyone else.

An elegantly simple explanation that fits all the facts? Fear? Check. Classes of people? Check. Civil war?
    End result is nothing short of a Schism.

People operate on their beliefs. They seek out facts that confirm those Belief Systems and reject and do not listen to any ideas that challenge those Belief Systems.

What we have ended up with is two groups of people:
    - 1: Those that believe the "vaccine" is "perfectly safe"
    - 2: Those that do not believe the "vaccine" is "perfectly safe"

Those are belief systems, and I think those two groups are about to go to a LITERAL WAR with each other. I dont think I really fall into either group because I want more information, and the information I keep coming across is people dying hours after taking the vaccine, questionable and unknown long term effects that represent a risk that is way too high for me to feel that it is justified, and a bunch of PCR tests that seem to do nothing but manufacture confusion by false positives. Why is it that the CDC continues to refuse to send out samples to laboratories that are requesting samples? Then when labs do get ahold of their own samples, all they are finding is Influenza strains?

The whole thing just reeks of a government power grab and I am not buying into it, nor am I gonna "surrender" any rights for them to find more and more creative ways to $#@! us. And they use infighting to usurp that power during the validity stage of their excuse.
    1776 > 1984

Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianTV View Post
    End result is nothing short of a Schism.

People operate on their beliefs. They seek out facts that confirm those Belief Systems and reject and do not listen to any ideas that challenge those Belief Systems.

What we have ended up with is two groups of people:
    - 1: Those that believe the "vaccine" is "perfectly safe"
    - 2: Those that do not believe the "vaccine" is "perfectly safe"
    I do not approach health or investment or engineering decisions based on beliefs. I have a scientific method, and a forensic method, and an investigative method to sort out true from false claims.

Your false equivalence that their belief is just as valid as my facts will not stand. As a general tip for you; the guys trying to use censorship, deplatforming and force to dictate your behavior are usually the ones with no good arguments.
    >_<

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post

A chest cold with a 99.8% survival rate has people begging to live in Nazi controlled Czechoslovakia.

If you had told me forty years ago that this would happen, I'd have laughed my ass off at you.
    One is controlling bolshevik subversive agents that killed 30 million of their own citizens before 1939.

The other is bolsheviks controlling you.
    >_<

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by merkelstan View Post
    I do not approach health or investment or engineering decisions based on beliefs. I have a scientific method, and a forensic method, and an investigative method to sort out true from false claims.

Your false equivalence that their belief is just as valid as my facts will not stand. As a general tip for you; the guys trying to use censorship, deplatforming and force to dictate your behavior are usually the ones with no good arguments.
    That probably explains why you are here. You arent like most people that rely on faith based belief, where the faith is the confidence we have in the "Elected" officials (using that term very loosely as we know damn good and well Biden was not elected), and they "believe" the lies expressed by those elected officials as their disinformation is presented in the same exact way truthful information tends to be presented. Hell, I think most of us here know better than to trust the lies of the top.
    1776 > 1984

Wind just blew through that EU is moving forward with Vaccine 'Passports'. Restrictions to begin with public events, then they will keep adding them. Talking about no-travel-without-gene-jab to hit in june.