Thread: EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP on mRNA Injections: "They’re going to kill you and your family."

EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP on mRNA Injections: "They’re going to kill you and your family."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...-to-your-death

Dr. Mike Yeadon is a former Chief Science Officer for Pfizer. This is a deliberate, thoughtful man who didn't like "conspiracy theories." He thinks they want to kill most of us and enslave the rest

QUOTE from interview with former Pfizer Chief Science Officer and VP Dr. Mike Yeadon

"‘Why is my government lying to me?’ Because ‘they are going to kill you.’ [And if you recognize that our governments are involved in a major verifiable lie], don’t just turn your computer off and go to supper. Stop. Look out the window, and think, ‘why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?’ Because, I think the answer is, they are going to kill you using this method. They’re going to kill you and your family.

“The eugenicists have got hold of the levers of power and this is a really artful way of getting you to line-up and receive some unspecified thing that will damage you. I have no idea what it will actually be, but it won’t be a vaccine because you don’t need one. And it won’t kill you on the end of the needle because you would spot that.

“It could be something that will produce normal pathology, it will be at various times between vaccination and the event, it will be plausibly deniable because there will be something else going on in the world at that time, in the context of which your demise, or that of your children will look normal.

“That’s what I would do if I wanted to get rid of 90 or 95% of the world’s population. And I think that’s what they’re doing.”

Why is my government lying to me about something so fundamental?” Because, I think the answer is...They’re going to kill you and your family.’
    “I think the end game is going to be, ‘everyone receives a vaccine’… Everyone on the planet is going to find themselves persuaded, cajoled, not quite mandated, hemmed-in to take a jab.

“When they do that every single individual on the planet will have a name, or unique digital ID and a health status flag which will be ‘vaccinated,’ or not … and whoever possesses that, sort of single database, operable centrally, applicable everywhere to control, to provide as it were, a privilege, you can either cross this particular threshold or conduct this particular transaction or not depending on [what] the controllers of that one human population database decide. And I think that’s what this is all about because once you’ve got that, we become playthings and the world can be as the controllers of that database want it.

“For example, you might find that after a banking reset that you can only spend through using an app that actually feeds off this [database], your ID, your name, [and] your health status flag.”
    https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/ex...-to-your-death
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-21-2021 at 07:51 PM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Bill Gates: the next pandemic “WILL get attention.”

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eFLQu0bcuCwY/

Fauci to congressional committee:
    “I must warn that there is a possibility of negative consequences where certain vaccines can actually enhance the negative effect of the infection,”
    Last edited by James_Madison_Lives; 04-21-2021 at 07:52 PM.

Watch before it comes down from youtube. Dr. Bahkdi: the "vaccines" are mass killers.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Key question.

Will public be putting more faith in the statement of former dugmaker Vice Prez (attacking Vax) or former Prez of the US of A (supporting Vax)?

Granted many probably still see the latter as current Prez.
    Go to any conservative website like Gateway Pundit and you'll see the one issue the Trumpers part from Trump on is vaxxes. They want him to STFU about that and stick to bashing China.

Quote Originally Posted by James_Madison_Lives View Post
    Go to any conservative website like Gateway Pundit and you'll see the one issue the Trumpers part from Trump on is vaxxes. They want him to STFU about that and stick to bashing China.
    You maybe right on that , but somehow he's not following his followers advice on this (like a true leader).

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, thought gway pundits was a neoconservatives aka neocons run site who had allied with Iraq/Iran wars championing deep ziocons lobbies etc. Maybe Netanyahu Republicans school of thought, though have not read any of there articles since Iraqi freedom invasion era.

You maybe right on that , but somehow he's not following his followers advice on this (like a true leader).

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, thought gway pundits was a neoconservatives aka neocons run site who had allied with Iraq/Iran wars championing deep ziocons lobbies etc. Maybe Netanyahu Republicans school of thought, though have not read any of there articles since Iraqi freedom invasion era.
    Conservatives tend to think for themselves as diametrically opposed to liberals, which is why they elected Trump in the first place. Everyone knew he wasn't perfect, but a trade war with China and killing globalist Trans Pacific Partnership was money in the bank. As crappy as he was on other issues like Israel he was still head and shoulders above the rest. And he never started any wars. That's about all you can ask of any president, really.

Watch before it comes down from youtube. Dr. Bahkdi: the "vaccines" are mass killers.

too late
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    too late

try this one: https://rumble.com/vfpgoh-dr.-bhakdi-interview.html
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Conservatives tend to think for themselves as diametrically opposed to liberals, which is why they elected Trump in the first place. Everyone knew he wasn't perfect, but a trade war with China and killing globalist Trans Pacific Partnership was money in the bank. As crappy as he was on other issues like Israel he was still head and shoulders above the rest. And he never started any wars. That's about all you can ask of any president, really.
    Once someone found out that Orange Man wasn't perfect and wasn't the Messiah, they got stuck repeating Orange Man bad, like an old record with a scratch on it.

EM.

Maybe on some issues but on the most important issue of recent decades ,Foreign Policy, difference appears to be marginal; from purely logical standpoint, it looks like an episode of 'dumb and dumber' with conservatives/neoconservatives playing the role of the latter. Over 90% of recent domestic policy is directly or indirectly connected to FP.

Credit should be given to Trump for increasing transparency, exposing fakenews media and being disruptive on some things. But overall he's only marginally better IMO. Bush/Cheney in White House 2016-20 probably would have been no bigger enablers of global interventions than Trump, he was a pretty compliant puppet for the most part with his foreign policy's central focus on protecting Israeli settlements at UN, setting up US military base in Israel, sending more troops to mideast, keeping up military pressure on Iran etc. But that should be expected if your election campaign is financed by richest person of a foreign country. Good part of credit for his tremendous FP achievements should also go to the historic First Minority First Son-in-law.

EM.

Maybe on some issues but on the most important issue of recent decades ,Foreign Policy, difference appears to be marginal; from purely logical standpoint, it looks like an episode of 'dumb and dumber' with conservatives/neoconservatives playing the role of the latter. Over 90% of recent domestic policy is directly or indirectly connected to FP.

Credit should be given to Trump for increasing transparency, exposing fakenews media and being disruptive on some things. But overall he's only marginally better IMO. Bush/Cheney in White House 2016-20 probably would have been no bigger enablers of global interventions than Trump, he was a pretty compliant puppet for the most part with his foreign policy's central focus on protecting Israeli settlements at UN, setting up US military base in Israel, sending more troops to mideast, keeping up military pressure on Iran etc. But that should be expected if your election campaign is financed by richest person of a foreign country. Good part of credit for his tremendous FP achievements should also go to the historic First Minority First Son-in-law.
    Instead of wasting time writing all that, here is the perfect copy and paste that you can use for the next ten years for any subject whether it is vaccines, the weather, favorite ice cream, whatever:

I thought the Orange Man was the Messiah, but I was wrong. He is bad, and he has a son-in-law who is in a powerful religious minority.
    Copy and paste that 1000s of times. It will cut your schedule in half.

You're welcome.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-28-2021 at 05:30 PM.

If the vaccine is really meant to kill wouldn't an independent scientist be able to take it under a microscope and see what's actually in it?
    A savage barbaric tribal society where thugs parade the streets and illegally assault and murder innocent civilians, yeah that is the alternative to having police. Oh wait, that is the police

We cannot defend freedom abroad by deserting it at home.
    - Edward R. Murrow

...I think we have moral obligations to disobey unjust laws, because non-cooperation with evil is as much as a moral obligation as cooperation with good. - MLK Jr.

How to trigger a liberal: "I didn't get vaccinated."