Thread: Mental Health Quiz

Mental Health Quiz

In your day-to-day life, how often do any of the following things happen to you?

1. You are treated with less courtesy than other people are.
    2. You are treated with less respect than other people are.
    3. You receive poorer service than other people at restaurants or stores.
    4. People act as if they think you are not smart.
    5. People act as if they are afraid of you.
    6. People act as if they think you are dishonest.
    7. People act as if they’re better than you are.
    8. You are called names or insulted.
    9. You are threatened or harassed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    While that may sound like a quiz to determine your level of paranoia, it is really a quiz meant to create paranoia and a victimhood mindset. It was developed by a Harvard Professor.

More of his race obsession and mental illness from 60 Minutes:

Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-20-2021 at 02:12 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

The only person that can change a person is that person. Accept some responsibility and modify their perceptions. Quit blaming someone else.

ive noticed i get better treatment when Danke loans me cash and i dont have to use his credit card number.
    Do something Danke

I have to answer these questions, and then what? According to the rules of such tests, the computer analyzes the answers and gives the result. Or do I need to send the answer in a pm? I would love to take this test, as I've been enjoying such things lately. Previously, in our family, only my son liked it. We recently passed the sorting hat quiz together, and it was fun. During each question, my son asked me different questions about this film, and they were funny. After the quiz, I realized that my son doesn't know the movie Harry Potter, so we watched four films from this saga in the evening. Now it's my son's favorite movie.
    Last edited by Owenww; 06-07-2021 at 05:49 AM.