Thread: The President is Lying

The President is Lying

About children in cages...

"How dare you lie and say you couldn't do anything about it. You're the one who caused it, and you're the one we're going to make to turn it back because what you are doing now is lying, lying, lying.

The American people have put up with this President long enough. What more do we need to see? What more lies do we need to hear?

God is on our side. On the side of the children. On the side of what’s right. On the side of what’s honorable. On the side of understanding that if we can’t protect the children, we can’t protect anybody.

If you see anybody from that cabinet in a restaurant, in a department store, at a gasoline station, you get out and you create a crowd. You push back on them. Tell them they’re not welcome anymore, anywhere!

We don’t know what damage has been done to these children. All that we know is they’re in cages. They’re in prisons. They’re in jails. I don’t care what they call it, that’s where they are and Mr. President, we will see you every day, every hour of the day, everywhere that we are to let you know you cannot get away with this."
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-19-2021 at 02:03 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    When is Biden ever not lying?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    When is Biden ever not lying?
    When he is in a state of full blown dementia and legitimately can't remember?
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm View Post
    When he is in a state of full blown dementia and legitimately can't remember?
    I was going to say, is it really lying if he's completely oblivious to everything. All he knows is if he reads what they put in front of him, he gets some pudding and can play mario kart.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt4Liberty View Post
    I was going to say, is it really lying if he's completely oblivious to everything. All he knows is if he reads what they put in front of him, he gets some pudding and can play mario kart.
    Yes, it is. Lieing is telling an untruth. It matters not the reason why.

Everything I say is a lie.
    I am lying even now.
    Would I lie to you?

Don't need a weather man to know which way the wind blows

Quote Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
    Everything I say is a lie.
    I am lying even now.
    Would I lie to you?
    The Bastiat Collection ˇ FREE PDF ˇ FREE EPUB ˇ PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

ˇ tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ˇ