Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Maxine Waters incites a riot.

Maxine Waters incites a riot.

I didn't like it when Trump did it, don't like it when she did. If the Dems wasted the time to impeach Trump, she should be impeached as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ntational.html

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    LoL, yeah, don't hold your breath.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

That said, I'm not in favor of impeaching her, I'm a first amendment absolutist.

Besides, what she's doing plays into my game.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It was pointless to impeach Trump. Be the double standard is showing here, she just did the exact same thing Trump did.

Maxine Waters is a trained Marxist. In other words, she agitates for violence and division, profits from it, and lives in expensive and safe neighborhoods.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    It was pointless to impeach Trump. Be the double standard is showing here, she just did the exact same thing Trump did.
    As it concerns the left, the only standard they possess is the accrual and maintenance of power. Nothing else has any relevance and expecting something like double standards to matter is treating them like humans when their actions are more typical of an unthinking beast. One should approach them accordingly.

Telling Trump supporters to "march to the Capitol and peacefully cheer on politicians" is NOT the same thing as telling BLM to get "more confrontational".

Not the same stadium, league or sport.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I didn't like it when Trump did it, don't like it when she did. If the Dems wasted the time to impeach Trump, she should be impeached as well.

Are you surprised? Kamala said before the election the protests would continue.

9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Gunmen Open Fire on National Guard Troops in Minneapolis After Democrat Maxine Waters Incites BLM Rioters To Violence: “Get More Confrontational.”

Gunmen opened fire on National Guard troops in Minneapolis injuring at least two soldiers.

The Minnesota National Guard said the shooting happened in the early morning hours when security teams were providing neighborhood security.
    The attack happened just hours after Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) told an angry crowd in nearby Brooklyn Center to “get more confrontational.”

“We’ve got to get more confrontational,” Waters told the crowd. “We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

“We’ve got to stay in the streets, and we’ve got to demand justice,” she declared.

Two members of the National Guard sustained minor injuries from shattered glass.

“I am relieved to know none of our Guardsmen were seriously injured,” said Maj. Gen. Shawn Manke, the Adjutant General of the Minnesota National Guard. “This event highlights the volatility and tension in our communities right now. I ask for peace as we work through this difficult time.”

Maxine Waters is an embarrassment to the United States. She's unfit for office and needs to $#@! off and retire or die.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    Telling Trump supporters to "march to the Capitol and peacefully cheer on politicians" is NOT the same thing as telling BLM to get "more confrontational".

Not the same stadium, league or sport.
    Trump told them to "fight like hell.

Waters said "get more confrontational"

Same thing.

Trump told them to "fight like hell.

Waters said "get more confrontational"

Same thing.
    Fight to get better people elected? Fight to give our voting systems more integrity? Fight to get better bills passed?

That's the same thing as telling BLM to be MORE confrontational than they already are??

Again, you are way, way off..

Part of it is an audience thing. The left has been violent and burned down stuff, the right has been largely peaceful, they are the ones being attacked violently. Trump's audience is largely non violent, so when he tells them to fight for election integrity, he's not telling them to get in a street brawl with police or something.

Telling a group of people to be more confrontational, who destroyed billions of dollars worth of property, which lead to the death of many people and injured countless others, is completely different.
    Last edited by dannno; 04-18-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by BSWPaulsen View Post
    As it concerns the left, the only standard they possess is the accrual and maintenance of power. Nothing else has any relevance and expecting something like double standards to matter is treating them like humans when their actions are more typical of an unthinking beast. One should approach them accordingly.
    I owe you a rep...sometimes I find myself falling into that same trap.

This is Marxist revolution underway, facts, double standards, "Rules of Debate", objective truth...all of that is meaningless to your average Marxist revolutionary.

As you noted: the acquisition of and maintenance of power is all that matters to these people.

All other concerns are incidental or of no consequence.

And when absolute power is in the hands of Marxists, life or death has no consequence either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    I owe you a rep...sometimes I find myself falling into that same trap.

This is Marxist revolution underway, facts, double standards, "Rules of Debate", objective truth...all of that is meaningless to your average Marxist revolutionary.

As you noted: the acquisition of and maintenance of power is all that matters to these people.

All other concerns are incidental or of no consequence.

And when absolute power is in the hands of Marxists, life or death has no consequence either.
    As a gross generalization, the Left/Democrats make decisions based upon feelings. "Double standards" is a concern and manifestation of logic. They do not operate by logic.

Objective (blind) justice is no concern to them either. Objective justice is supposed to ignore feelings, they can not do that.

It is the classic Myers-Briggs Thinking vs. Feeling.

This third preference pair describes how you like to make decisions. Do you like to put more weight on objective principles and impersonal facts (Thinking) or do you put more weight on personal concerns and the people involved (Feeling)?

https://www.myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-...or-feeling.htm
    An easy way to distinguish between Thinking and Feeling is to remember that Thinking places weight on objective logic. Feeling uses subjective feelings.
    https://www.learning-mind.com/thinki...ng-difference/
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-18-2021 at 04:06 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Double standards? Hypocrisy? Some people act like they never heard of politics.

That said, I'm not in favor of impeaching her, I'm a first amendment absolutist.

Besides, what she's doing plays into my game.
    which game is that?

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    That's a good diagnosis.

Let's make sure that we here don't take on those same errors. We have to be driven by what's right, and just not by what benefits the side that we see as our team.

Quote Originally Posted by Working Poor View Post
    which game is that?
    Separation and secession.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    That's a good diagnosis.

Let's make sure that we here don't take on those same errors. We have to be driven by what's right, and just not by what benefits the side that we see as our team.
    Errors?

That's a negative Ghostrider.

The left is kicking our ass.

If anything we should double down on their plan.

This the opening salvo of a fight that will be fought for life or death, not politics by other means.

Errors?

That's a negative Ghostrider.

The left is kicking our ass.

If anything we should double down on their plan.

This the opening salvo of a fight that will be fought for life or death, not politics by other means.
    What you're proposing is that we become leftists as well. If we're going to do that, then we might as well join them rather than fight them.

I agree that statism is winning. That has been the rule throughout recorded history and will be for the foreseeable future. But that doesn't mean that there's no point in being against it. And part of being against it is not embracing it.
    Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-18-2021 at 05:17 PM.

What you're proposing is that we become leftists as well. If we're going to do that, then we might as well join them rather than fight them.
    Combat tactics do not determine the cause.

They will determine who wins or loses.

I am stating we need to be as hard, and as committed to "our side" as the left is to theirs.

Combat tactics do not determine the cause.

They will determine who wins or loses.

I am stating we need to be as hard, and as committed to "our side" as the left is to theirs.
    A defining quality of our side is the repudiation of the things that you're calling "combat tactics." They aren't mere combat tactics. They're embedded in a world view. They are the very things that make the left the left. It's not just different lifestyle preferences, but the insistence on imposing those on other nonconsenting people by force. Once you accept that, you're one of them.

A defining quality of our side is the repudiation of the things that you're calling "combat tactics." They aren't mere combat tactics. They're embedded in a world view. They are the very things that make the left the left. It's not just different lifestyle preferences, but the insistence on imposing those on other nonconsenting people by force. Once you accept that, you're one of them.
    I believe that most people hate freedom and do not want it, and if any of us are to secure it again, it will require a large portion of the population be dragged along kicking and screaming into something they have repeatedly said they do not want.

I have no problem with that.

I believe that most people hate freedom and do not want it, and if any of us are to secure it again, it will require a large portion of the population be dragged along kicking and screaming into something they have repeatedly said they do not want.

I have no problem with that.
    Cool. Then what?

How do you set someone free, then make and enforce a rule that says, you may not give your freedom up?

No wonder the "liberal" propaganda machine is promoting (reverse) racism, and disguising white supremacy as the antidote for white supremacy. Paternalism is the product they sell. The only thing that has changed is, corporations are trying to make it look less white, trying to make it look more maternalistic, trying to change the packaging.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-18-2021 at 06:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Perhaps Maxine Waters, the same LIBTARD that was trying to call for MURDER CHARGES to be pushed on Trump for Jan 6th events, should be IMPEACHED? Maybe we should call for MURDER CHARGES to be pressed against her?
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

If Maxine Waters was in front of me right now I'd tell her to drop dead immediately.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

The judge just said Waters actions probably are grounds for appeal.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...nt-for-appeal/

The judge just said Waters actions probably are grounds for appeal.

https://www.mediaite.com/news/watch-...nt-for-appeal/
    Jury tampering is a crime.

She's been doing this for years.
    Quote Originally Posted by timosman View Post
    This is getting silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It started silly.
    T.S. Eliot's The Hollow Men

"One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors." - Plato

We Are Running Out of Time - Mini Me

Quote Originally Posted by Philhelm
    I part ways with "libertarianism" when it transitions from ideology grounded in logic into self-defeating autism for the sake of ideological purity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ne-Waters.html

'Maxine Waters may have handed defense grounds for appeal and the turning over of this trial': Derek Chauvin trial judge blasts 'abhorrent' Democrat for calling for riots if no convictionDerek Chauvin's defense attorney Eric Nelson called for a mistrial after the jury retired on Monday

He cited Rep Maxine Waters' comments on the case as he argued that there was no way the jury could be unbiased given constant media coverage

'Now that we have US representatives threatening acts of violence in relation to this trial it’s frankly mind-blowing,' Nelson said

Judge Peter Cahill replied: 'I grant that Congresswoman Waters may have given you something on appeal that may result in this whole trial being overturned'

But Cahill refused to grant a mistrial and adjourned the court until the jury comes back with a verdict

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast