View Poll Results: Which major political party's base is more prone to get played like a fiddle?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • GOP base

2 22.22%
  • Dems base

3 33.33%
  • Not sure, other

4 44.44%

Thread: Which political party's base is more likely to get played, GOP's or Dems'?

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    It's nearly equal to both parties, but I'd say it's a little more true with Democrats.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    It's nearly equal to both parties, but I'd say it's a little more true with Democrats.
    Partially agree with 'both parties bases get played' view.

If we try to look indepth on achievements, Dems base's win/loss ratio on various issues in recent decades appears to be better relatively. Although it can be argued that it has less to do with gullibility of either political group and more to do with the "system".

Both. Only difference is the topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Both.

Partisans get played. That's why politicians love them.
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Booth

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

The GOP gets played . The main difference being many of them mostly know it . Dems get played worse , in the past twenty years they routinely re elect the absolute worst members of congress and senate in the history of the nation and really believe they are being represented by them . Total chumps .
    Do something Danke

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by oyarde View Post
    The GOP gets played . The main difference being many of them mostly know it . Dems get played worse , in the past twenty years they routinely re elect the absolute worst members of congress and senate in the history of the nation and really believe they are being represented by them . Total chumps .
    ^ This. Most Republicans know that their party sucks and that Fox News can't be trusted.
    "I shall bring justice to Westeros. Every man shall reap what he has sown, from the highest lord to the lowest gutter rat. They have made my kingdom bleed, and I do not forget that."
    -Stannis Baratheon

Are we still pretending we have 2 parties? There is only one. WE are getting played

Played like a Drum.. a Fiddle requires too much finesse.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Echo1955 View Post
    Are we still pretending we have 2 parties? There is only one. WE are getting played
    People who desperately want to belong to a group enjoy pretending there are two parties because then they get to choose a side and play good guys vs. bad guys on the internet.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    Both. Only difference is the topics.
    There is also the tiny wee difference that one of the parties would gladly see many of us dead.

Besides that, they are the same.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his