Thread: Biden Calls 29-Year-Old Masters Champ Hideki Matsuyama ‘Japanese Boy’

Exclamation Biden Calls 29-Year-Old Masters Champ Hideki Matsuyama ‘Japanese Boy’

OK, now, seriously, enough is enough.

I'll admit to some partisan backing of Trump, ok?

But for $#@!'s sake, this hypocrisy has now gone too $#@!ing far.

If Trump had said this, the Marxist media organs around the world, would be calling for his head on a stick.

WATCH: Biden Calls 29-Year-Old Masters Champ Hideki Matsuyama ‘Japanese Boy’

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-japanese-boy/

Dylan Gwinn 17 Apr 2021

Joe Biden is known for awkward compliments and bizarre public displays, but this is a new one.

During a Friday press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Biden attempted to compliment Japanese Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama, by referring to the 29-year-old man as a “Japanese boy.”

“Yoshi, I know how proud you are — the people of Japan are — and you’ve got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what? He won the Masters. He won the Masters. He won the green jacket,” Biden said in the Rose Garden.

WATCH:

Pres. Biden congrats the Japan Prime Minister on Hideki Matsuyama becoming the first Japanese golfer to win the Masters:

"I know how proud you are of the people of Japan. You've got a Japanese boy coming over here and, guess what, he won the Masters." pic.twitter.com/5mnnH7GWpK

— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) April 16, 2021

Hideki Matsuyama, a full-grown adult, won the Masters at Augusta National on Sunday.

The mainstream media had little to say about Biden’s awkward word choice and phrasing. Because, obviously, the mainstream media would have reacted with similar silence had President Trump referred to anyone from another country or ethnicity other than white as “boy.”

Twitter, however, had plenty to say:

Hideki Matsuyama is 29.
    Joe Biden just called him a “Japanese boy.”
    To the Japan PM’s face.

— Stephe96 (@Stephe96) April 16, 2021

Did Biden just use the term "Japanese boy" to describe a grown ass man? oof.

— Danny Jackpot (@Danny_Jackpot) April 16, 2021

This pretty much summed up everyone’s thoughts:

Guess we know why they kept him in a broom closet for the majority of the day today.

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) April 16, 2021

Suga’s U.S. visit is off to a very shaky start. First, he was greeted by Vice President Kamala Harris, not President Biden. Biden’s attempt at complimenting Matsuyama probably did not help matters.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-17-2021 at 04:18 PM.
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.

Underpinning everything is the assumption by the media that Democrats are really good people and anything offensive is just misspeaking and Republicans are racists terrorists and any statement is a dog whistle to stormfront and Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Krugminator2 View Post
    Underpinning everything is the assumption by the media that Democrats are really good people and anything offensive is just misspeaking and Republicans are racists terrorists and any statement is a dog whistle to stormfront and Nazis.
    Usually media owners employees tend to give a pass to Republicans and Dems who support Deep Neocons global wars.. although that may not be the only factor.

McCain defends his use of slur
    Sep 26, 2005 — Under attack from Asian-American organizations, Sen. John McCain on Thursday defended his use of the term "gook" to describe the men who ...

How Come McCain's "Gook" Slur Isn't Bigger News? | HuffPost
    Nov 20, 2008 —Who is the real John McCain?

Why that Republican continued to be celeberated as a 'maverick' and was not called a 'racist' by media owners employees.. becuase he was championing lies based racially/greed motivated wars like Iraqi Freedom Operation. We can't have top supporters of such wars be called 'racists' in media, can we?

Appears to be simple If Then Caring formula in play often.
    Mediacons Funding Fathers know what they is doing.

In any case, Joe should be given a pass.

Biden sure does love giving hints as to how much he loves children.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Oh come on. Don't tell me you're at all surprised by this. Biden got away with calling black children roaches, saying all 7-elevens are run by East Indians, asking a black reporter if he had been using cocaine after the reporter asking him the legit question of whether he would take a cognitive test and telling a black radio personality "If you haven't decided yet your going to vote for me you ain't black." Yeah...democrats get a free pass on being racist. The governor of Virginia is still in good graces after it was proved that he was either in blackface or wearing a KKK robe. And don't get me started on Robert Byrd.

Edit: And do they really give away green jackets for chess? I thought that was golf.

Biden quote: “Yoshi, I know how proud you are — the people of Japan are — and you’ve got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what? He won the Masters. He won the Masters. He won the green jacket,” Biden said in the Rose Garden.

Keep that demented racist away from the nukes!

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    OK, now, seriously, enough is enough.

I'll admit to some partisan backing of Trump, ok?

But for $#@!'s sake, this hypocrisy has now gone too $#@!ing far.

If Trump had said this, the Marxist media organs around the world, would be calling for his head on a stick.

WATCH: Biden Calls 29-Year-Old Masters Champ Hideki Matsuyama ‘Japanese Boy’

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-japanese-boy/

Dylan Gwinn 17 Apr 2021

Joe Biden is known for awkward compliments and bizarre public displays, but this is a new one.

During a Friday press conference with Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga, Biden attempted to compliment Japanese Masters champion Hideki Matsuyama, by referring to the 29-year-old man as a “Japanese boy.”

“Yoshi, I know how proud you are — the people of Japan are — and you’ve got a Japanese boy coming over here, and guess what? He won the Masters. He won the Masters. He won the green jacket,” Biden said in the Rose Garden.

WATCH:

Pres. Biden congrats the Japan Prime Minister on Hideki Matsuyama becoming the first Japanese golfer to win the Masters:

"I know how proud you are of the people of Japan. You've got a Japanese boy coming over here and, guess what, he won the Masters." pic.twitter.com/5mnnH7GWpK

— Alex Salvi (@alexsalvinews) April 16, 2021

Hideki Matsuyama, a full-grown adult, won the Masters at Augusta National on Sunday.

The mainstream media had little to say about Biden’s awkward word choice and phrasing. Because, obviously, the mainstream media would have reacted with similar silence had President Trump referred to anyone from another country or ethnicity other than white as “boy.”

Twitter, however, had plenty to say:

Hideki Matsuyama is 29.
    Joe Biden just called him a “Japanese boy.”
    To the Japan PM’s face.

— Stephe96 (@Stephe96) April 16, 2021

Did Biden just use the term "Japanese boy" to describe a grown ass man? oof.

— Danny Jackpot (@Danny_Jackpot) April 16, 2021

This pretty much summed up everyone’s thoughts:

Guess we know why they kept him in a broom closet for the majority of the day today.

— Stephen L. Miller (@redsteeze) April 16, 2021

Suga’s U.S. visit is off to a very shaky start. First, he was greeted by Vice President Kamala Harris, not President Biden. Biden’s attempt at complimenting Matsuyama probably did not help matters.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-17-2021 at 06:56 PM.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Biden sure does love giving hints as to how much he loves children.
    From what I have seen it's young girls.