Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lockdown causes more COVID deaths than it prevents

So I made this graph myself from official CDC numbers (KDHE doesn't publish their mortality report until November).

What's troubling is we clearly have excess death. What's more troubling is that even with every incentive in the world to classify death as Covid, it seems even the official numbers only account for HALF of the excess death. We normally have a mortality difference of less than 2% in KS. In 2020 the difference is about 20%. There were 5400 excess deaths but only 2600 Covid deaths in KS in 2020. We know this because the KDHE puts out a weekly report for Covid.

Remember THIS IS ONLY 2020.

They only had the first few months of 2021 but it looks worse than 2020. Certainly we can pin the excess death in 2021 on vax, but clearly, since there was no vax in 2020, the excess deaths must have come from lockdowns, untreated cancer, excess hearth issues, suicides, etc.

Not good.

When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble?
    When disaster comes to a city, has not the Lord caused it? Amos 3:6

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    If you want to know what happened in the "first wave" of COVID deaths that was mostly restricted to people in nursing homes, I suggest that you watch the following video...

Dr. Ardis explains how treatment protocols (Remdesivir in particular) were used to murder COVID patients in US hospitals.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pz0SBTvKrDrV/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I really can't understand how the genocidal UN can get away with it, supporting the COVID lockdown that causes a pandemic, and then exposing the pandemic caused by the lockdown as an argument to give more power to the centralised not-democratic UN.

UNICEF now warns that as a result of the draconian lockdown, around 10,000 black children are expected to a die a month because of the draconian lockdown, “Without urgent action, the global number of children suffering from wasting could reach almost 54 million over the course of the year”.

According to UNICEF director Henrietta Fore, since the pandemic/lockdown was started in March 2020, “repercussions of the pandemic…caus(ed) more harm to children than” COVID.
    Since the pandemic was started, prices of food and other essentials rose dramatically, because of which “poverty and food insecurity … increased”. According to Fore this has caused that “the quality of children’s diets has gone down (as) malnutrition rates” soared: https://stephenlendman.wordpress.com...ated-policies/
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Earlier this month, the Italian health ministry released an official report...
    It shows that out of all the so-called "COVID deaths", only 2.9% had no comorbidities, but 67.7% had 3 or even more comorbidities.

So with a mean age of patients dying "with SARS-CoV-2" 80 years, only 3784 of the 130,468 Italian "COVID deaths" had no comorbidities: https://www.epicentro.iss.it/en/coro...tober_2021.pdf
    (https://web.archive.org/web/20211021...tober_2021.pdf)

Here is some more information from horrible antivaxx lockdown sceptics.
    I for one am grateful for the fact debunking checkers, who continue to show that there were all sorts of great reasons for the lockdown and that the experimental vaccines are the only way to solve the pandemic that was caused by the lockdown... by ignoring all the facts to the contrary.

Ali Shultz's argues that his father-in-law was murdered when he was imprisoned at the Mayo Clinic in Arizona as a COVID-19 patient. Shultz foolishly thinks his death was caused by depriving him from hydration and nourishment for 6 days, “except one bag of dextrose 5 percent water”. COVID prisoners in Phoenix were systematically not given of food or water as standard "care"!
    Ali Shultz commented, “I’m doing my job’ has never been a defense to crimes against humanity” (actually this has been used for a defence...).

Lawyer Thomas Renz called COVID patients put on ventilators "a death sentence”, as for example in Texas 84.8% of the people who were mechanically ventilated for 96 consecutive hours died.

Elizabeth Lee Vliet commented, “Prisoners in America’s jails do have more rights right now than COVID patients in America’s hospitals—it’s unheard of” (maybe she doesn't know about the victims of insane psychiatrists...): https://archive.md/uThau

One of the horrible "doctors" featured in the previous article is one Bryan Ardis that I've posted about before. Ardis has claimed that the FDA knew about the adverse effects of the experimental COVID vaccines, but then swept these under the rug to emergency approve the deadly vaccines anyway.
    In the following video (that I've posted before) Ardis explains how treatment protocols (Remdesivir in particular) were used to murder COVID patients in US hospitals (I guess this was part of the previous presentation discussed in the previous link).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Pz0SBTvKrDrV/

In the UK patients, needing an ambulance are kept waiting, often for hours before the ambulance arrives, and/or kept in the ambulance before they can enter the hospital. 160,000 people were waiting in only a year, of whom about 12,000 suffer "severe harm", it isn't clear how many of these died.

Since the pandemic was started, the people kept waiting for or in an ambulance rose, especially in 2021.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-000-year.html

Our wonderful media for some reason seems to forget the "pandemic" caused by the lockdown. With the brutal lockdown it isn't really surprising that people seek refuge in drugs.
    So you would never have guessed it... drugs overdose deaths jumped nearly 30% in the latest year to a record breaking 100,300 dead Americans from May 2020 to April 2021.

It's obvious that this period coincided with the brutal lockdown, but don't expect the "reputable" media to point this out!
    Drugs "experts" claim that the main reason for this almost 30% increase in overdose deaths in a year is the deadly fentanyl...

According to “drug policy expert" Daniel Ciccarone things are getting even worse, "2021 is going to be terrible”: https://apnews.com/article/overdodse...e27903ab40670f

In poor, underprivileged Africa, they couldn't afford to lockdown the whole economy, while much of the continent hasn't even gotten the COVID vaccines with the 95% efficacy.
    So you never would have guessed (or maybe if you had paid attention you would!), so according to the WHO, COVID deaths in Africa are only 2.9% of the global total, while Africa’s population is 16% of the world population.
    According to "scientist" Wafaa El-Sadr:
    There is something “mysterious”. Africa doesn’t have the vaccines and the resources to fight COVID-19 that they have in Europe and the U.S., but somehow they seem to be doing better.
    There does appear to be some "mysterious" correlation, that countries with low rates of COVID vaccination (with the 95% efficacy), have much lower rates of COVID deaths...

In many ways, it really IS amazing that Africa has not been overcome by mass casualties, with the draconian lockdowns that have increased poverty and hunger even further.
    Measures put in place to slow the spread of the novel coronavirus are pushing millions of people in Africa into severe hunger.
    Some of the excess deaths in Africa can be attributed not to the disease, but to lockdown measures that cut off access to medical care for other illnesses.
    https://mises.org/wire/low-vaccinati...-europe-and-us
    (https://archive.md/bu85q)

If I had seen this video in 2009 or 2010, I would have though that Lyndon LaRouche associate Anton Chaitkin is exaggerating. But it now looks like this type of "bioethics" has really been used in the plandemic.
    As part of the lockdown, health care has been shut down, with elderly people dying by neglect. These deaths have then been used to justify the plandemic and lockdown that has caused these deaths.

In 2009, Anton Chaitkin compared Obama's Department of Bioethics at the National Institutes of Health that was chaired by Ezekiel Emanuel until 2011 to the eugenics policies of Nazi Germany (surprisingly he wasn't talking about "the Holocaust"). Emanuel cowardly left the panel discussion instead of answering Chaitkin's "rant".

President Obama has put in place a reform apparatus reviving the euthanasia of Hitler Germany in 1939 that began the genocide there. The apparatus here is to deny medical care to elderly, chronically ill and poor people and thus save, as the president says, two to three trillion dollars by taking lives considered "not worthy to be lived" as the Nazi doctors said.

Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel and other avowed cost-cutters on this panel also lead a propaganda movement for euthanasia headquartered at the Hastings Center, of which Dr. Emanuel is a fellow. They shape public opinion and the medical profession to accept a death culture, such as the Washington state law passed in November to let physicians help kill patients whose medical care is now rapidly being withdrawn in the universal health disaster. Dr. Emmanuel's movement for bioethics and euthanasia and this council's purpose directly continue the eugenics movement that organized Hitler's killing of patients and then other costly and supposedly "unworthy" people.

Ezekiel Emanuel has also been a member (fellow) of the WHO, CFR and Center for American Progress.
    In 2020, he was awarded the AMA-Burroughs Wellcome Leadership Award for his service to Malthusian eugenics policies.

In 2018, Emanuel demanded that every child in America be forced to receive a flu shot every year (even though they aren't at risk from flu).
    In the Spring of 2020, Emanuel urged to lockdown the economy for 18 months — as that would be the time to warp speed approve a vaccine.

In November 2020, senile Joe selected Emanuel for his COVID-19 Advisory Board.
    When the COVID vaccination campaign started, he argued to first vaccinate younger people because these have an even higher risk of dying from the vaccines compared to COVID (?) according to a “Fair Priority Model”: https://humanize.today/2021/08/the-c...-lead-the-fda/

lockdowns are of course deadly , everyone knows this , it is also why the chicoms are still doing it .
    Do something Danke

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    There is science, pseudoscience and models...

On 18 December, Fraser Nelson (reporter for The Spectator) asked an explanation from Graham Medley, chairman of the Sage modelling committee whose model led to the brutal lockdown in the UK.
    Nelson asked why they assumed that the omicron variant was as deadly as the scary delta COVID mutant. There is information that suggests that omicron isn't anywhere near as deadly as delta, in which case no lockdown (that will cause a pandemic) would be needed.

Medley explained that they modelled a worst scenario outcome, as "asked" by the "Decision-makers":
    Decision-makers are generally on only interested in situations where decisions have to be made.
    (...)
    We generally model what we are asked to model. There is a dialogue in which policy teams discuss with the modellers what they need to inform their policy.
    https://twitter.com/GrahamMedley/sta...43230213394434
    (https://archive.md/EDtF4)

Strangely since the pandemic was started, there was a huge decrease in medical care (leading to huge waiting lists for medical treatment), which has resulted in a huge 17% increase in deaths from heart attacks. I'm almost sure this has nothing to do with the clot shots...

This is a meta-analysis of 189 scientific papers from 48 countries comparing cardiovascular health care before and after the pandemic was started.
    The biggest rise in heart attack deaths were in low and middle income countries.

In these countries, sufferers of heart attacks had to wait 69 minutes more than pre-pandemic levels.
    There were also 34% fewer heart operations carried out (potentially life-saving), and hospitals saw a 22% decline in people experiencing serious heart attacks (STEMI heart attack). There was even a 34% decline in people attending hospital with less severe heart attacks.

About half of electronic implantable devices, like pacemakers, used to control abnormal heart rhythms were implanted compared to before plandemic levels: https://www.eurekalert.org/news-releases/954044.
    (https://archive.ph/TjsOy)

The previous meta-analysis is severely flawed as they "forgot" to look into the possibility that the deadly COVID vaccines could have something to do with the rise in heart attack deaths.
    This is all the more probable as...
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    After the start of the COVID vaccination campaign in England, suddenly in March 2021 there was a huge increase in ambulances after emergency calls for cardiac or respiratory arrests. The average expected number of in emergency ambulances rose suddenly in March by about 50 per day (a 30% rise).
    During the winter 2021-22 the amount of daily emergency ambulances surged from 400 calls to an unprecedented more than 500 per day.
    Risks-COVID-vaccines-larger-than-benefits

Who could have guessed? Another "study" confirms what we already knew...
    While the harsh lockdowns didn't prevent deaths, it DID cause huge deaths rates, ruined kids' education and destroyed business...

For this reason, this "study" gives US states with the harshest lockdowns the worst (F) grades, most of these were run by Democrat governors - New Jersey, District of Columbia, New York, New Mexico, California, and Illinois.

The states with less brutal lockdowns, mostly run by Republican governors, were praised for their response to the "pandemic" with less draconian lockdowns: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ple-COVID.html

According to the WHO over 60,000 additional children died from malaria in 2020 alone.
    Because of the devastating effects of the lockdown, 150 million additional children will grow up in poverty, with millions of girls forced into child marriage.

In January 2021, UK "experts" in child health already warned that the lockdown leads to frightening levels of anxiety, depression, loneliness, stress, self harm and suicidal thoughts among children. The COVID-lockdown has resulted in 80% of children and adolescents with increased negative feelings.
    Of course they knew, planned, with the "solution" already prepared...
    This surge in mental health problems led to record numbers of children being prescribed antidepressants.
    Caused by adults wearing masks?!?
    Another study found that “compared with the historical cohort, infants born during the pandemic had significantly lower scores on gross motor, fine motor, and personal-social skills”.
    In the US:
    We find that children born during the pandemic have significantly reduced verbal, motor, and overall cognitive performance compared to children born pre-pandemic. Moreover, we find that males and children in lower socioeconomic families have been most affected.
    In the UK, 5 times more children and young people died of suicide than of COVID-19 during the first year of the "pandemic".
    In the US:
    During February 21st-March 20th 2021, due to suspected suicide attempts Emergency Department visits were 50.6% higher among girls aged 12–17 years than during the same period in 2019.
    During this COVID-19 pandemic and lockdown, the suicidal tendency among school children is significantly rising.
    In France:
    The present work highlights an alarming decline in both overall physical fitness and cognitive performance among primary school French children due to the public health restrictions imposed in order to slow down the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
    https://dailysceptic.org/2022/06/15/...ally-worth-it/

The first part of the 4-part documentary on the plandemic "Covidism: Contagious Deception" is pretty good (this was the first time I saw a reasonably good documentary on the plandemic).

https://healthimpactnews.com/2023/ne...ous-deception/

In Norway they investigated the risk factors of “post–COVID-19 condition (PCC) [long COVID] in young people after mild acute infection”.
    They concluded that “PCC was not associated with ... viral infection”. Participants aged between 12 and 25 were just as likely to suffer from "long COVID", regardless if they had been infected with COVID or not.
    The main results from the present study were: (1) the prevalence of PCC six months after acute COVID-19 was approximately 50%, but was equally high in a control group of comparable SARS-CoV-2-negative individuals; (2) acute COVID-19 was not an independent risk factor for PCC; (3) the severity of clinical symptoms at baseline, irrespective of SARS-CoV-2 status, was the main risk factor of persistent symptoms six months later.
    They concluded that "long COVID" is predicted by “initial symptom severity” (whether COVID or another cause) and “psychosocial factors” (that's like saying that "long COVID" is a mental disease).

Joel Selvakumar et al. - Prevalence and Characteristics Associated With Post–COVID-19 Condition Among Nonhospitalized Adolescents and Young Adults (30 March 2023): https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2802893

During the first wave of COVID hysteria, in March/April 2020, the only European country hit by the “pandemic” was Italy. This is already evidence that the official COVID tale is bogus, as there is no way that a highly infectious respiratory disease could be contained by some “lockdown” in one European country…

It gets even stranger (more ridiculous) when from 13 to the end of March 2020, 80 to 90% of the COVID deaths in Italy were in 2 North-Italian regions (of the 20 Italian regions) - Lombardy and Emilia-Romagna.
    If COVID was caused by an infectious coronavirus, it would not only have spread to neighbouring regions in Italy, but all over Europe.

If the deaths weren’t caused by the COVID virus, what did: https://off-guardian.org/2023/10/21/...comment-635279

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12