Thread: There Is Now A Dogecoin Billionaire Worth $15BN

There Is Now A Dogecoin Billionaire Worth $15BN

There Is Now A Dogecoin Billionaire Worth $15BN

BY TYLER DURDEN
    APR 16, 2021

There is little we can add here that David Einhorn didn't already say yesterday, but it's probably worth noting for those keeping track of where in the bubble we are now, that in the magical world of dogecoin - a cryptocurrency that was specifically created as a joke spoof on the crypto concept and which has been promoted aggressive by such luminaries as Elon Musk - there is now a holder residing at address "DH5yaieqoZN36fDVciNyRueRGvGLR3mr7L" who owns 36,711,935,369.11 dogecoins or whatever the plural is, and whose holdings - which started accumulating back in Febriary 2019 - after the latest surge in dogegoin which has sent the joke crypto up 150% in the past 24 hours and 5x in the past week...

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/th...ire-worth-15bn
    Last edited by jct74; 04-16-2021 at 11:28 AM.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Isn’t the criticism of Dogecoin that an infinite amount can be created (mined)?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Without this bubble in digital currencies, gold/silver would be the current mania. I guess in terms of industrial usage and costs, it’s probably a good thing that gold/silver doesn't go to the moon.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

This is probably an exchange such as binance's wallet. Most of the largest holders are exchanges as people move coins to play the markets.
    “…let us teach them that all who draw breath are of equal worth, and that those who seek to press heel upon the throat of liberty, will fall to the cry of FREEDOM!!!” – Spartacus, War of the Damned

BTC: 1AFbCLYU3G1dkbsSJnk3spWeEwpqYVC2Pq

Reminds me of the old, old story about a penny stock. A broker tells a small investor about a penny stock, and he decides to buy some.

It goes up and he buys more. It goes up more and he buys again.

Then it hits six cents. The buyer says, "Sell."

The broker looks at him a moment and says, "To whom?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    You only want the freedoms that will undermine the nation and lead to the destruction of liberty.

Reminds me of the last part of Remy's "Bitcoin Billionaire".
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ryan
    In Washington you can see them everywhere: the Parasites and baby Stalins sucking the life out of a once-great nation.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupinmo View Post
    Reminds me of the last part of Remy's "Bitcoin Billionaire".
    Oh, this one is just as good!!

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire