Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cop who shot Ashli Babbit in the face on Jan 6 will not face charges

Exclamation Cop who shot Ashli Babbit in the face on Jan 6 will not face charges

Capitol Police Officer Will Not Face Federal Charges for Shooting Ashli Babbitt on January 6

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ry-6-shooting/

Penny Starr 14 Apr 2021

Federal prosecutors will not charge a U.S. Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt when she was entering the Capitol on January 6 through a broken door.

Babbitt, a 35-year-old Air Force veteran, was unarmed.

Another Capitol Police officer, Brian Sicknick, died the day after he confronted protesters on January 6, but the exact cause of death has not been made public.

The Associated Press (AP) reported on the development:

The Justice Department’s decision, though expected, officially closes out the investigation. Prosecutors said they had reviewed video of the shooting, along with statements from the officer involved and other officers and witnesses, examined physical evidence from the scene and reviewed the autopsy results.

“Based on that investigation, officials determined that there is insufficient evidence to support a criminal prosecution,” the department said in a statement.

Video clips posted online depict Babbitt, wearing a stars and stripes backpack, stepping up and beginning to go through the waist-high opening of an area of the Capitol known as the Speaker’s Lobby when a gunshot is heard. She falls backward. Another video shows other unidentified people attempting to lift Babbitt up. She can be seen slumping back to the ground.

Mark Schamel, a lawyer for the officer, an unnamed lieutenant, said that the decision to not bring charges was “the only correct conclusion” and that his client, in fact, “saved the lives of countless members of Congress and the rioters.”

AP reported that Schamel said the officer fired only one shot and did so only after identifying himself and “ordering the mob not to come through the barricade.”

“He used tremendous restraint in only firing one shot, and his actions stopped the mob from breaking through and turning a horrific day in American history into something so much worse,” Schamel said.

“The Justice Department does not bring criminal charges in most police shootings it investigates in part because of the high burden for prosecution,” AP reported. “Criminal charges were not expected in this case because videos of the shooting show Babbitt encroaching into a prohibited space, and second-guessing the actions of an officer during the violent and chaotic day would have been a challenge.”
    “Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.” - Arnold Toynbee

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Noticed nobody "doxxed" this cop either.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Very blatant that this cop was never identified.

Of course we get to endlessly see the mug shots of the female cop who shot Daunte Wright.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Murdered, for "jumping while MAGA".
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

This idea that politicians are snowflakes that need to be protected by armed guards and 24/7 security is a modern concept.

In Andrew Jackson's time, people could enter & leave the white house as anyone damn well pleased.

If modern politicians are so $#@!ing scared of being lynched by a mob, maybe they should stop $#@!ing passing bills that are worthy of getting lynched by mobs???
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

I'm absolutely shocked by this revelation.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I'm absolutely shocked by this revelation.
    Sarcasm? Hard to tell over the internet.
    - Kim Kardashian

Its the two tiered justice.

Chances are it wasn't even a cop that shot her.

The FBI just arrested an infowars reporter because it was his video that exposed it from the beginning.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

The FBI just arrested an infowars reporter because it was his video that exposed it from the beginning.
    Yep. Justice will not be found in Their courts.
    - Kim Kardashian

That's weird. I thought she was white and privileged.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    That's weird. I thought she was white and privileged.
    Yes, but this is an attempt to balance out that white privilege.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    If modern politicians are so $#@!ing scared of being lynched by a mob, maybe they should stop $#@!ing passing bills that are worthy of getting lynched by mobs???

Actually, not true. His name is out there. Just not by official sources.

Combine the first name of this guy:

And the last name of this guy:

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post

It was. Capitol Police lieutenant.
    Last edited by devil21; 04-15-2021 at 10:02 PM.
    "Let it not be said that we did nothing."-Ron Paul

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...-ashli-babbitt

Name revealed by official source and widely published on ZH today.

"We have set them on the hobby-horse of an idea about the absorption of individuality by the symbolic unit of COLLECTIVISM. They have never yet and they never will have the sense to reflect that this hobby-horse is a manifest violation of the most important law of nature, which has established from the very creation of the world one unit unlike another and precisely for the purpose of instituting individuality."- A Quote From Some Old Book

?

Why the pussy-footing around?

His name is Lt. Mike Byrd.

Capitol police officer left weapon unattended in Capitol bathroom
    BY JOHN BOWDEN - 02/27/19

Capitol Police say that the commander of officers on the House side of the Capitol left his service weapon unattended in a bathroom where it was discovered by another officer.

A spokeswoman for the department told Roll Call that Lt. Mike Byrd will be investigated after his Glock-22, which has no manual safety to prevent unintended firing, was found “during a routine security sweep" by another officer in a bathroom on Monday.

“The Department takes these matters very seriously, and has a very thorough process to investigate and review incidents such as these, and holds personnel accountable for their actions,” spokeswoman Eva Malecki told The Hill. “Following the investigation’s conclusion, appropriate actions will be taken in accordance with the Department’s official policies and procedures.”

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...ded-in-capitol

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

So let me get this straight.

He leaves his gun in the bathroom, and "The department takes these matters very seriously, and has a very thorough to process to investigate".

He murders Ashli Babbitt, and .... crickets
    - Kim Kardashian

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    So the conspiracists were right again.

I saw him named as the shooter months ago, at Gateway Pundit I think it was, and I didn't post it, sadly, because I thought there was not enough "bona fides" there.

https://nationalfile.com/capitol-hil...ashli-babbitt/

These guys had him pegged back in April.

https://nonvenipacem.com/2021/04/14/...ith-any-crime/
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-09-2021 at 04:28 PM.

So, just to recap:

The only "deadly armed violence" that occurred on 6 Jan, was when an incompetent black cop shot an unarmed white woman in the face, killing her.

Of course, we all know this is impossible, the only unjust police shootings occurring in the US are racist white cops hunting down and killing unarmed black people.

So therefore he will not be named, charged, admonished, reprimanded or fired.

Just for the record, let's review some of these commonly held tropes:

The system tells us that mass shooters are angry white men with assault weapons.

The fact is that the vast majority of mass shooters are black men with handguns.

The system tells us that the vast majority of unjust police shooting victims are unarmed blacks.

The fact is that police shoot twice as many unarmed whites as blacks every year. This becomes even more pronounced when you compare rates of police encounters with blacks vs. whites which increases the possibility that, on any given police encounter, you are more likely to be shot if you are white than if you are black.

The system tells us that the vast majority of hate crime is committed by out of control white supremacists.

The fact is the majority of hate crimes are committed by blacks.

The system tells us that violent white supremacists are actively out hunting and killing blacks.

The fact is that black on white homicide is twice that of white on black homicide.

So, just to recap:

The only "deadly armed violence" that occurred on 6 Jan, was when an incompetent black cop shot an unarmed white woman in the face, killing her.

Of course, we all know this is impossible, the only unjust police shootings occurring in the US are racist white cops hunting down and killing unarmed black people.

The system tells us that mass shooters are angry white men with assault weapons.

The fact is that the vast majority of mass shooters are black men with handguns.

The system tells us that the vast majority of unjust police shooting victims are unarmed blacks.

The fact is that police shoot twice as many unarmed whites as blacks every year. This becomes even more pronounced when you compare rates of police encounters with blacks vs. whites which increases the possibility that, on any given police encounter, you are more likely to be shot if you are white than if you are black.

The system tells us that the vast majority of hate crime is committed by out of control white supremacists.

The system tells us that violent white supremacists are actively out hunting and killing blacks.

The fact is that black on white homicide is twice that of white on black homicide.
    When will whites begin burning and looting?

So, just to recap:

I've given up on trying to make sense of any of this. The best I can surmise, is that we're witnessing a global pandemic of some kind of mass psychogenic mental illness likely originating from the many hours of staring at cell phones each day.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    When will whites begin burning and looting?
    When its too late.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I've given up on trying to make sense of any of this. The best I can surmise, is that we're witnessing a global pandemic of some kind of mass psychogenic mental illness likely originating from the many hours of staring at cell phones each day.
    You are living through a Marxist revolution.

That's it's primary weapon, creation and release of vast waves and clouds of FUD.

There is a choking miasma of it all across the land, what was sane is now insane, what was right is now wrong, everything and every institution turned upside down, seemingly overnight.

It is designed to incapacitate you, make you second guess yourself and your core ideals.

It is one of the most wretched forms of psychological warfare ever created.

So, just to recap:

I haven't looked at any of the links, but if they covered up the fact that it was a black officer that killed an unarmed protester, it would not be shocking. That would be status quo for the media, and many government entities.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

That's it's primary weapon, creation and release of vast waves and clouds of FUD.

There is a choking miasma of it all across the land, what was sane is now insane, what was right is now wrong, everything and every institution turned upside down, seemingly overnight.
    Bizzaro World. If only we had commentary today from Justin...

It is designed to incapacitate you, make you second guess yourself and your core ideals.

It is one of the most wretched forms of psychological warfare ever created.
    Absopossitivelutely.

There is no glue. Nothing to bind. America has been divided into a million camps. And when $#@! goes to $#@!, because that is the next phase in America's destruction, every faction will kill each other faction over water and food. When $#@! goes to $#@! groups are gonna group. Immam's in Detroit are gonna Jihad against Black mafia. South of the border cartels are gonna call on their "soldiers" to rise up. When $#@! goes to $#@! 90% of cops are gonna say "$#@! it" and go home to protect their own. Who the $#@! cares is Nordstrom's or Neiman Markus burns? Or Wallymart or Sams? National Guard? If $#@! goes to $#@! you might get 40%. Maybe.

And then another nation will offer to provide "peace keeping." And China will walk right in.

Quote Originally Posted by phill4paul View Post
    And then another nation will offer to provide "peace keeping." And China will walk right in.
    You got it.

The Chinese are the most powerful communist country on the planet, and they are the state actors behind the scenes funding, financing and guiding this.

The FUD flingers will tell you no, no, no, it's the globalists, it's Soros, it's the Illuminati, it's the Jesuits, it's the Joos and a dozen other shadowy "Theye".

I have no doubt that all those listed are doing their part, along with the Fifth Column traitors in our own country that have infested every single institution from the universities to the media, to government, to the military, to the mega corps, to destroy us from within.

But the street punks of BLM and AntiFa and the Weirdosexuals have access to funding, HUMINT and OPSEC that can only be state sponsored and supplied.

Not to mention it's now clear that Communist China launched a bioweapon at us directly, and the rest of the world indirectly that has killed, depending on whose numbers you want to believe, over half a million US citizens.

And we continue to do nothing to defend ourselves or strike back.

Marxist consolidation of power and national genocide are the future, because if the Neo-Bolsheviks and Jacobin mobs are successful in this revolution, the very first thing our new Chinese overlords will embark on is the stamping out and mopping up the last of nests of vile racist vipers and counter revolutionaries.

A "Final Solution" for white supremacy once and for all.

That's you and me, and every other person, regardless of skin color or ethnicity, that still believes in a Creator, the Bill of Rights, property rights, individual liberty, limited government, and free market capitalism.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 07-10-2021 at 12:38 AM.

You got it.

The Chinese are the most powerful communist country on the planet, and they are the state actors behind the scenes funding, financing and guiding this.

The FUD flingers will tell you no, no, no, it's the globalists, it's Soros, it's the Illuminati, it's the Jesuits, it's the Joos and a dozen other shadowy "Theye".

I have no doubt that all those listed are doing their part, along with the Fifth Column traitors in our own country that have infested every single institution from the universities to the media, to government, to the military, to the mega corps, to destroy us from within.

But the street punks of BLM and AntiFa and the Weirdosexuals have access to funding, HUMINT and OPSEC that can only be state sponsored and supplied.

Not to mention it's now clear that Communist China launched a bioweapon at us directly, and the rest of the world indirectly that has killed, depending on whose numbers you want to believe, over half a million US citizens.

And we continue to do nothing to defend ourselves or strike back.

Marxist consolidation of power and national genocide are the future, because if the Neo-Bolsheviks and Jacobin mobs are successful in this revolution, the very first thing our new Chinese overlords will embark on is the stamping out and mopping up the last of nests of vile racist vipers and counter revolutionaries.

A "Final Solution" for white supremacy once and for all.

That's you and me, and every other person, regardless of skin color or ethnicity, that still believes in a Creator, the Bill of Rights, property rights, individual liberty, limited government, and free market capitalism.
    4X4,5X5, in a nine-line bind. $#@! hits the fan is not half as bad as $#@! goes to $#@!. Which is what we are perilously on the edge. Ourright and open rioting is allowed. Law enforcement is excoriated and at times targeted for their effort. How many of those guys are gonna stick around when $#@! goes to $#@!? About .01% They're gonna go home and protect family. Who could blame 'em? Not me. Same with National Guard. Their goim
    ng home to family.
    Which leaves the only cohesive units being gang bangers. They aren't going home because without police or National Guards they are in ascendancy.
    Who's gonna stop them?

I don't think that the kops, national guard, and countless armed 'gubmint agents will resist not answering the call to inflict unrestrained violence against whomever they are directed.

Why would they want to miss out on the ultimate hunting expedition?

Quote Originally Posted by Valli6 View Post

If that's directed at me, I don't explicitly spread dox info. It's a bad precedent, especially when/if it's wrong, as has happened before in mass shooting events and others. In this political climate it can lead to witch hunts which further fuels censorship agendas.
    Last edited by devil21; 07-10-2021 at 09:38 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast