Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NY-Adult biological parent sues for the right to marry their adult biological offspring

Exclamation NY-Adult biological parent sues for the right to marry their adult biological offspring

There is no judicial way this lawsuit can fail after all the other precedents that have been set.

Love is love, you cis-normative $#@!lords.

New York Parent Files Lawsuit to Marry Adult Child

https://www.breitbart.com/local/2021...y-adult-child/

Katherine Rodriguez 14 Apr 2021

A New York parent who wishes to marry their own adult child filed a lawsuit to overturn the incestuous practice, saying the matter should be up to the “individual.”

“Through the enduring bond of marriage, two persons, whatever relationship they might otherwise have with one another, can find a greater level of expression, intimacy and spirituality,” the parent, who seeks to remain anonymous, argued in the Manhattan federal court claim filed April 1.

“The proposed spouses are adults,” the filing continued. “The proposed spouses are biological parent and child. The proposed spouses are unable to procreate together.”

(Twenty bucks says they're queeer. - AF)

According to New York law, incest is a third-degree felony with a penalty of up to four years in prison. Incestuous marriages are also considered void, and spouses are punished with a fine and up to six months in jail.

Marriage licenses in New York City require potential spouses to write down their birth parents and sign off saying there are “no legal impediments to the marriage,” according to the Office of the City Clerk’s marriage license page.

The parent is asking a federal judge to declare the incest laws unconstitutional and unenforceable in their case, which the lawsuit cites as falling under the category of “Parent and Adult Child Non-Procreationable” couples.

The case is Doe v. McSweeney, No. 1:21-cv-2806 in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Get government out of marriage. Period.

These freak situations are extremely rare. However, if it remains a government imperative, you can bet that they will become more common.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    There is no judicial way this lawsuit can fail after all the other precedents that have been set.

Love is love, you cis-normative $#@!lords.

LOL

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Sure- As long as I can marry a machine gun without needing a tax stamp
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    yep
    Do something Danke

Guess this family has no problems whatsoever with their family tree ending up becoming a wreath.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    And as long as polyguny is allowed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Mark my words:
    The left is going to legalize beastiality.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Mark my words:
    If it keeps them occupied I'm all for it. Maybe the Left just needs a hobby
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Mark my words:
    Finally.

Seriously... if you need a law to prevent you from having sex with animals you have bigger issues. I'm not sure I understand the mentality of, "I'd really like to $#@! my goat, but if it weren't for those damned laws!"
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

Where did these "incest" laws come from anyway?

It wasn't the Bible.

sounds like herd management..

and it doesn't apply to Royals.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

Mark my words:
    Yes, they will, that is one of the "markers" on the war front they are waging.

There are two prongs of this attack, both serving different goals:

1 - One is the more esoteric goal of moving the ball down the field of Marxism. Weirdo-sexualism accomplishes this a number of ways, first by turning objective reality on its head and by forcing to accept insanity as objective truth, i.e. the fat man in a dress with chemically enhanced tits is a woman, and you will accept that without question. It saps the will of the targeted population, removes incentives for men and women to support and nurture each other and grows a general sense of FUD. It also controls the population that is targeted for destruction.

2 - Is the normalization of the pre-pubescent pedophilia and sexual "snuff". These are the end game taboos.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    2 - Is the normalization of the pre-pubescent pedophilia and sexual "snuff". These are the end game taboos.
    But if they normalize that, what will they do in their secret rituals and use to blackmail each other? They have not thought this through.

(And I appreciate the additional descriptor of “pre-pubescent”, as opposed to those who conflate pedophilia with 17 year old rock star groupies.)
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

These freak situations are extremely rare. However, if it remains a government imperative, you can bet that they will become more common.
    Exactly!

Gov has absolutely no business in marriage- what consenting adults do should be their choice, and no one else's business.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    (And I appreciate the additional descriptor of “pre-pubescent”, as opposed to those who conflate pedophilia with 17 year old rock star groupies.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Wyman was creepily too old for that girl, but Steven Tyler at 25? He was barely legal himself (to drink alcohol).
    She was 16, and Tyler became her "guardian" and got her hooked on dope, to make her completely dependent on him.

You haven't further explained after my reaction to your post defending Tyler.
    Paedophilia-in-Hollywood#post7032135
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Exactly!

Gov has absolutely no business in marriage- what consenting adults do should be their choice, and no one else's business.
    Exactly. But you have to remember, those who plead and beg to pay for permission and licenses are the same ones who vote and glorify politicians before their own God. Most, though not all, humans have the intellect of a gnat, and seek out their own enslavement just to say they’ve won.

An Agorist Primer ~ Samuel Edward Konkin III (free PDF download)

The End of All Evil ~ Jeremy Locke (free PDF download)

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by pcosmar View Post
    Where did these "incest" laws come from anyway?

It wasn't the Bible.

sounds like herd management..

and it doesn't apply to Royals.
    Try actually reading the Bible.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

I told someone Libertardians would support this and it looks like I was right.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

You cannot give Reputation to the same post twice.

The moment government arrogated to itself the authority to define marriage, it made the subject a matter to be dealt with, not organically by culture, but politically by force.

Thus, the issue is now to be decided by whichever groups or factions can keep or acquire sufficient political power to impose their agenda.

By making definitions or "defenses" of marriage a matter of formal government policy rather than of informal cultural consensus, conservatives gifted progressives with one of the levers they needed to exploit issues of sexuality to fuller advantage, thereby reducing the amount of work they otherwise would have had to do in order to get to the same place. (This is why, when conservatives try to "legislate morality," the progressives so often end up beating them over the head with it.)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2021 at 09:23 AM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    I told someone Libertardians would support this and it looks like I was right.
    Man, looks like SS needs a law to tell him not to marry his mother. Who woulda guessed?

Try actually reading the Bible.
    Have.

How did humans multiply in the first place?

That is right,, they married relatives.
    Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

Are they hot?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    She was 16, and Tyler became her "guardian" and got her hooked on dope, to make her completely dependent on him.

You haven't further explained after my reaction to your post defending Tyler.
    Paedophilia-in-Hollywood#post7032135
    I only said that the Tyler case was not pedophilia. I didn't defend the other accusations. Response is now in the other thread.

Have.

Either Cain married his sister or, as Spencer Tracy suggested in Inherit the Wind, somebody else pulled off another creation over in the next county somewhere.
    We have long had death and taxes as the two standards of inevitability. But there are those who believe that death is the preferable of the two. "At least," as one man said, "there's one advantage about death; it doesn't get worse every time Congress meets."
    Erwin N. Griswold

Taxes: Of life's two certainties, the only one for which you can get an automatic extension.
    Anonymous

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Have.

Read it all the way through.
    GOD made things work while the population was too low, by the time of Moses he gave them commandments against this kind of thing.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Man, looks like SS needs a law to tell him not to marry his mother. Who woulda guessed?
    It looks like libertardians want to marry their own daughters.
    Family tradition?

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Read it all the way through.
    GOD made things work while the population was too low, by the time of Moses he gave them commandments against this kind of thing.
    He gave those laws to one tribe and for a reason.and the same reason the Genealogies are recorded.. The earth was well populated by then..
    Do you eat pork?

By the way,,show me the command forbidding Incest.. or even an instance where the word appears.

That was a Command of Kings later.. and is not in there..

I looked for it out of Curiosity..
    due to a baseless accusation.
    Last edited by pcosmar; 04-16-2021 at 05:29 PM.
    Ron Paul 2004

It's all about Freedom

He gave those laws to one tribe and for a reason.and the same reason the Genealogies are recorded.. The earth was well populated by then..
    Do you eat pork?

By the way,,show me the command forbidding Incest.. or even an instance where the word appears.

That was a Command of Kings later.. and is not in there..

I looked for it out of Curiosity..
    due to a baseless accusation.
    Nice try but it won't work.
    I suppose you think the 10 commandments were just for Israel too?
    (the food laws were never about morality and were specifically done away with)

Leviticus
    Chapter 20

1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,

2 Again, thou shalt say to the children of Israel, Whosoever he be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn in Israel... (this chapter is for everyone)
    ...14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you...
    ...17 And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity...
    ...19 And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.

20 And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
    21 And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.
    22 Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
    23 And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them. (the other nations were sinning by doing these things)

I'm sure I could find more but I don't feel like casting pearls before swine.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

It looks like libertardians want to marry their own daughters.
    Right...

Because if we don't have governments pointing their guns at us telling us not to do something, we might be tempted.

Quick, let's pass some laws to ban hitting ourselves over the head with hammers! Maybe we need some laws telling us not to eat dog $#@! at the park? If you opposed to those laws, it can only be because you love yourself some dog $#@!!

How dumb is this guy??

Right...

Because if we don't have governments pointing their guns at us telling us not to do something, we might be tempted.

Quick, let's pass some laws to ban hitting ourselves over the head with hammers! Maybe we need some laws telling us not to eat dog $#@! at the park? If you opposed to those laws, it can only be because you love yourself some dog $#@!!

How dumb is this guy??
    A box a rocks is smarter.

As for scriptures:

37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

38 This is the first and great commandment.

39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

40 On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
    There is no spoon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast