Thread: CNN Director admits Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

Exclamation CNN Director admits Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency

CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency … ‘Our Focus Was to Get Trump Out of Office’ … ‘I Came to CNN Because I Wanted to Be a Part of That’

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/...-remove-trump/

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that.”

Chester: “[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda.”

Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”

Chester: “I think there's a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they're [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They've already announced in our office that once the public is -- will be open to it -- we're going to start focusing mainly on climate.”

Chester: “It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be for climate change awareness.”

Chester: “It [COVID] will taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they'll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit…Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN…Fear sells.”

[NEW YORK -- Apr. 13, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing CNN Director Charlie Chester, who admitted that his network engaged in propaganda to benefit Biden’s candidacy during the 2020 election to the detriment of then-President Trump. Chester also said CNN has a pre-determined agenda when reporting on COVID-19 and climate change.

During a conversation with a Veritas journalist, Chester boasted about the impact the network had in determining the outcome of the presidential race last year.

“Look what we did, we [CNN] got Trump out. I am 100% going to say it, and I 100% believe that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out…I came to CNN because I wanted to be a part of that,” Chester revealed.

Chester explained to the Veritas journalist how CNN engaged in “propaganda” when covering Trump’s health compared to Biden’s health.

“[Trump’s] hand was shaking or whatever, I think. We brought in so many medical people to tell a story that was all speculation -- that he was neurologically damaged, and he was losing it. He's unfit to -- you know, whatever. We were creating a story there that we didn't know anything about. That's what -- I think that’s propaganda,” Chester said.

Veritas Journalist: “I guess I have a confession. I worry about Biden and his health, I guess.”

CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester: “Your news health?”

Veritas Journalist: “What? No, I said Biden, our president.”

Chester: “Oh, his health.”

Veritas Journalist: “I want to take care of him and make sure he's okay.”

Chester: “He is definitely -- the whole thing of him running during the entire -- like run for the campaign. Showing him jogging is obviously deflection of his age and they're [CNN] trying to make it like, ‘Oh, I'm healthy.’”

Veritas Journalist: “Is that what we did? I don't know. Like what do you mean?”

Chester: “We would always show shots of him [Biden] jogging and that [he’s] healthy, you know, and him in aviator shades. Like you paint him as a young geriatric.”

Chester went on to say that COVID-19 media coverage should be coming to an end in the near future. He added that CNN is already preparing its shift in coverage to push and promote climate change fear.

“I think there's a COVID fatigue. So, like whenever a new story comes up, they're [CNN’s] going to latch onto it. They've already announced in our office that once the public is -- will be open to it -- we're going to start focusing mainly on climate,” Chester said.

Chester: “It's going to be our [CNN’s] focus. Like our focus was to get Trump out of office, right? Without saying it, that's what it was, right? So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.”

Veritas Journalist: “What does that look like?”

Chester: “I don't know. I'm not sure. I have a feeling that it’s going to be like, constantly showing videos of decline in ice, and weather warming up, and like the effects it’s having on the economy--”

Veritas Journalist: “Who decides that?”

Chester: “Head of the network.”

Veritas Journalist: “Who is that? Is that [Jeff] Zucker?”

Chester: “Zucker, yeah. I imagine that he's got his council and they've all like, discussed, like where they think--”

Veritas Journalist: “So, that's like the next--”

Chester: “Pandemic-like story that we’ll beat to death, but that one's got longevity. You know what I mean? Like there's a definitive ending to the pandemic. It'll taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. Climate change can take years, so they'll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit.”

Veritas Journalist: “So, climate change overload.”

Chester: “Be prepared, it's coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN.”

Veritas Journalist: “You think it's going to be just like -- a lot of like, fear for the climate?”

Chester: “Yeah. Fear sells.”
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    They're proud of it. How they manipulated the election. That goes for the entire Left, not just CNN.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Watching Tee-Vee is foolish, this is just more proof.

https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1381608046154158085

... "agreed with major news outlets worldwide" ...

Chester [...] added that CNN is already preparing its shift in coverage to push and promote climate change fear.

“[...] They've already announced in our office that [...] we're going to start focusing mainly on climate,” Chester said.

Chester: “[...] So, our next thing is going to be climate change awareness.”

[...]

Veritas Journalist: “Who decides that?

Chester: “Head of the network.

Veritas Journalist: “Who is that? Is that [Jeff] Zucker?”

Chester: “Zucker, yeah. I imagine that he's got his council and they've all like, discussed [it], like where they think--”

Veritas Journalist: “So, that's like the next--”

Chester: “[...] Climate change can take years, so they'll [CNN will] probably be able to milk that quite a bit.”

Veritas Journalist: “So, climate change overload.”

Chester: “Be prepared, it's coming. Climate change is going to be the next COVID thing for CNN.”

Veritas Journalist: “You think it's going to be just like -- a lot of like, fear for the climate?”

Chester: “Yeah. Fear sells.”
    The science fear is settled. Follow the science fear.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-11-2022 at 09:04 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    Every time you pay a cable or satellite service bill you help pay your enemies' salaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/sciam/status/1381608046154158085

CLIMATE EMERGENCY!!!!

It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    Every time you pay a cable or satellite service bill you help pay your enemies' salaries.
    I have never paid for cable or satellite and I'm seriously questioning the internet at this point....

I don't watch TV but I still pay for cable, to trick them into thinking I still watch TV.

So, jokes on them!
    - Kim Kardashian

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I have never paid for cable or satellite and I'm seriously questioning the internet at this point....
    You should buy internet from a reputable provider, e.g. Elon Musk. He seems to hate government almost as much as we do
    - Kim Kardashian

Me, neither. I didn't think for a second you had. Probably should have said "y'all".

Scientific American has agreed with major news outlets worldwide...
    ...to forsake science and our good reputation, and march in lock step with the propagandists.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I don't watch TV but I still pay for cable, to trick them into thinking I still watch TV.

So, jokes on them!
    Maybe. But when they buy a round, the drinks are on you.
    Last edited by acptulsa; 04-14-2021 at 09:55 AM.

Maybe. But when they buy a round, the drinks are on you.
    I'm waiting for a strategic moment to cut off my funding to them. When they least expect it.

- Kim Kardashian

Finally convinced the fam to drop DirectTv last year.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Only slight surprise would be the admission, otherwise it was obvious as they are allied with powerful lobbies with deep pockets that helped with coup against Trump. Serious infighting between left/rights wings of neocons also relates to this. To give credit where due, ss had broken the story of deep lobbies coup against Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced_deficit View Post
    Only slight surprise would be the admission, otherwise it was obvious as they are allied with powerful lobbies with deep pockets that helped with coup against Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firestarter View Post
    Shortly before the 10 March 2016 debates on CNN, Donald asked Michael Cohen to phone his buddy, CNN president Jeff Zucker for some tips for the ongoing debates.
    Zucker refused to contact Donald by mail as requested by Cohen over the phone, even though “as fond as I am of the Boss” (Donald Trump) he has to be “careful”.
    Zucker also and wanted to give Donald a “weekly show” on CNN (of course at that time it wasn’t sure that Donald would be elected US president).

For some reason Fox’s Tucker Carlson forgets to conclude that CNN was supporting Donald Trump all through the 2016 election campaign: https://nypost.com/2020/09/09/jeff-z...-show-in-2016/

Here are some pictures of Caryn Zucker, with Donald and his good friend Ghislaine Maxwell.

Another interesting Trump-Cohen-Zucker link is that Donald’s youngest, Barron Trump, goes to the same private school as Zucker’s offspring.

Trump’s foundation donated more than $150,000 to the Columbia Grammar and Preparatory School (a.k.a. Columbia Prep) from 2014 to 2016.
    Jeff’s wife, Caryn Zucker, was on the school’s board from at least July 2012 to June 2014. During this time also Michael Cohen was on its board.

On the same day, Caryn Zucker was pictured with Donald and wife Melania; Trump’s foundation donated $50,000 to the school.
    Trump-and-Biden-use-voter-fraud#post6995245
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

"Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    ''There were four million people in the American Colonies and we had Jefferson and Franklin. Now we have over 300 million and the two top guys are Trump and Biden. What can you draw from this? Darwin was wrong.'' ~ Mort Sahl

Please all, keep in mind that the term "Propaganda" has been replaced with "Public Relations".
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

And so it begins ...

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1382047552485359617
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-11-2022 at 09:06 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

The scare-mongers even want you to voluntarily pay them for the privilege of being propagandized by them:

(Look at the cover picture and guess what the video depicts. It won't be hard at all ...)

https://twitter.com/TIME/status/1382956128229847041
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-16-2021 at 02:02 PM.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...00825862545410
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-11-2022 at 09:07 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 01-11-2022 at 09:10 PM. Reason: replaced tweet with image

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.