Thread: Bill Gates backs project to 'dim the sun'

Bill Gates backs project to 'dim the sun'

Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    “The guy who cuts his hair with garden shears.”

lol
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Bill Gates is a psychopath control freak.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

You know, when the big push was to cut air pollution, the "dimming of the sun" because of all the particulates in the atmosphere (the smoke diluted) was causing global cooling, and was going to create a "new ice age".

What could go wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    We believe our lying eyes...

Quote Originally Posted by acptulsa View Post
    You know, when the big push was to cut air pollution, the "dimming of the sun" because of all the particulates in the atmosphere (the smoke diluted) was causing global cooling, and was going to create a "new ice age".

What could go wrong?
    Not enough fuel to heat homes.
    “The spirits of darkness are now among us. We have to be on guard so that we may realize what is happening when we encounter them and gain a real idea of where they are to be found. The most dangerous thing you can do in the immediate future will be to give yourself up unconsciously to the influences which are definitely present.” ~ Rudolf Steiner

Quote Originally Posted by donnay View Post
    Not enough fuel to heat homes.
    I meant, what could go wrong when Squeaky Gates goes to meddle with the climate of the whole planet?

Just put a giant solar reflector in orbit at L1.

Ez pz
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

I meant, what could go wrong when Squeaky Gates goes to meddle with the climate of the whole planet?
    I was agreeing with you...a mini ice age event. Then no fuel to heat homes.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I was agreeing with you...a mini ice age event. Then no fuel to heat homes.
    Oh, I get it now.

Meanwhile, Gates is screaming everyone (but him) should stop burning whatever they can find, and freeze to death "for the greater good", because smoke makes the problem he created worse.

Oh, I get it now.

Meanwhile, Gates is screaming everyone (but him) should stop burning whatever they can find, and freeze to death "for the greater good", because smoke makes the problem he created worse.
    That's what makes him a psychopath. He should be arrested and tried for Crimes Against Humanity.

Bill Gates is a psychopath control freak.
    Textbook god complex.

Once you reach a certain point, wealth becomes meaningless... But power?? Power is one of the most addictive drugs known to the human race. It alters the brain chemistry. It's the dilemma of humanity - only those who seek power gain power.

"And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post
    Textbook god complex.

Once you reach a certain point, wealth becomes meaningless... But power?? Power is one of the most addictive drugs known to the human race. It alters the brain chemistry. It's the dilemma of humanity - only those who seek power gain power.

I couldn't agree more.

Nope Chemtrails don’t exist. This project has been happening for decades and it’s not about dimming the sun!

Quote Originally Posted by JayRoller View Post
    Nope Chemtrails don’t exist. This project has been happening for decades and it’s not about dimming the sun!
    That is correct...but back then people called you a "conspiracy theorist."

Textbook god complex.

Yep...

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Yep...

I love and adore that quote, but don't 100% agree with it. I don't think their own conscience enters into it, any more than unicorns, leprechauns or the Loch Ness Monster enter into it.

They torment us without end because their victims think they get some benefit, and so they don't kill their abusers.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I love and adore that quote, but don't 100% agree with it. I don't think their own conscience enters into it, any more than unicorns, leprechauns or the Loch Ness Monster enter into it.

They torment us without end because their victims think they get some benefit, and so they don't kill their abusers.
    It's like that Eurythmics song "Some of them want abuse you, some of them want to be abused..." I think of the State and those who devote all their energy to State-maximalism as some kind of gigantic, public BDSM orgy. Some people get off on smashing people over the head with a baton. Other people get off on being smashed over the head with a baton. Let them eat each other, I guess.

But there is another, much more vicious breed of tormentor. These you will only find in the robes of the clergy, and their specialty is empathic feeding on the psychological and spiritual torment of others. They never touch their victims physically but leave them in more agony than the most unrecognizable inmate in a Russian gulag. And they do so "with the approval of their own conscience", meaning, they have talked themselves into believing that torturing people is somehow saving them. This is a level of darkness that the most vicious dogs in the State and its intelligence agencies have never even dreamed of.

But there is another, much more vicious breed of tormentor. These you will only find in the robes of the clergy, and their specialty is empathic feeding on the psychological and spiritual torment of others. They never touch their victims physically but leave them in more agony than the most unrecognizable inmate in a Russian gulag. And they do so "with the approval of their own conscience", meaning, they have talked themselves into believing that torturing people is somehow saving them. This is a level of darkness that the most vicious dogs in the State and its intelligence agencies have never even dreamed of.
    Oh, they dream of it. They dream of it and try to achieve it. They try to tap the guilt, with their talk of carbon emissions and poor people and the greater good. They try to raise scientific theories to the level of dogma and turn everyday activities into sins. They feed their accomplices the notion that they're holier than everyone else.

Clerics may be able to do it more easily and thoroughly than lay politicians, but the layiety sees, and dreams, and tries to dream up ways to do the same.

Oh, they dream of it. They dream of it and try to achieve it. They try to tap the guilt, with their talk of carbon emissions and poor people and the greater good. They try to raise scientific theories to the level of dogma and turn everyday activities into sins. They feed their accomplices the notion that they're holier than everyone else.

Clerics may be able to do it more easily and thoroughly than lay politicians, but the layiety sees, and dreams, and tries to dream up ways to do the same.
    Those who do not believe in the unseen realm simply cannot imagine, that goes for both good and evil. It is inaccessible to materialists.

Those who do not believe in the unseen realm simply cannot imagine, that goes for both good and evil. It is inaccessible to materialists.
    Oh, I'm not denying that. I just refuse to say one emotional abuser is more capable of that than another is, just because the one is wearing clerical robes.

Can somebody please just take this guy out already?
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Isn’t this gonna put a damper on all those solar panels? Or is that yesterday’s concern?
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

Isn’t this gonna put a damper on all those solar panels? Or is that yesterday’s concern?
    It allows companies he's highly invested in to sell more...

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Can somebody please just take this guy out already?

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    exxxcellent.....
    - Bill Gates

FJB

MMmmmmmmmm.....

"He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

Quote Originally Posted by dannno View Post
    MMmmmmmmmm.....

Took me a minute...

Where is Derek Flint when we need him?
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment