Thread: Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

Navy ships capture video of pyramid-shaped UFOs, orbs flying above

By Yaron Steinbuch
    April 12, 2021

The Pentagon has admitted that a US Navy destroyer captured this eerie night-vision footage of mysterious flashing objects flying above it and another warship.

The green-tinged video was gathered by the Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force and leaked to filmmaker Jeremy Corbell, who made the documentary “Bob Lazar: Area 51 & Flying Saucers,” and KLAS TV news director George Knapp, the Sun reported.

Corbell said he verified the startling video’s authenticity after gaining information from an intelligence briefing from the Pentagon, where officials confirmed the footage was shot by the Navy but did not describe the contents.

In the short clip, recorded by personnel aboard the USS Russell, three faint orbs are seen hovering above the warship. A triangular object also is seen in the footage.

Corbell also shared three images captured by the USS Omaha of an unidentified “spherical” craft.

“It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft was suspected to be a transmedium vehicle and was observed descending into the water without destruction,” Corbell said, according to the news outlet.

“It is noted that the ‘spherical’ craft could not be found upon entry to the water — and that a submarine was used in the search,” he added.

The incidents were discussed on May 1, 2020, during a classified briefing conducted by the Office of Naval Intelligence about the unidentified craft.

read more:
    https://nypost.com/2021/04/12/us-nav...ufos-overhead/

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    "He's talkin' to his gut like it's a person!!" -me
    "dumpster diving isn't professional." - angelatc
    "You don't need a medical degree to spot obvious bullshit, that's actually a separate skill." -Scott Adams
    "When you are divided, and angry, and controlled, you target those 'different' from you, not those responsible [controllers]" -Q

"Each of us must choose which course of action we should take: education, conventional political action, or even peaceful civil disobedience to bring about necessary changes. But let it not be said that we did nothing." - Ron Paul

"Paul said "the wave of the future" is a coalition of anti-authoritarian progressive Democrats and libertarian Republicans in Congress opposed to domestic surveillance, opposed to starting new wars and in favor of ending the so-called War on Drugs."

I captured one of those MFs. It is tied up in my basement right now, to be unleashed if @oyarde steps foot on my property again.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I captured one of those MFs. It is tied up in my basement right now, to be unleashed if @oyarde steps foot on my property again.
    pfft , we have a bunch of them .
    Do something Danke

Pretty soon they'll be faking an alien attack.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    Pretty soon they'll be faking an alien attack.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Video captures mysterious flying object near US Navy ship

Steven Greenstreet and Gabrielle Fonrouge
    May 14, 2021

Video taken aboard a US Navy ship off the coast of San Diego shows a mysterious, spherical object flying in the air before disappearing into the ocean, reports said Friday.

The footage is the source of two freeze frame images of unidentified flying objects previously released that a Pentagon spokesperson confirmed was recorded by US Navy personnel, FOX 8 reported.

The black and white clip, taken aboard the USS Omaha in July 2019, shows a small round object flying parallel to the ocean, hovering for a moment before it drops into the water out of sight.

“Whoa, it’s getting close,” a voice can be heard saying in the clip as the craft got closer to the water’s edge.

“It splashed!” the voice said when the object hit the ocean.

read more:
    https://nypost.com/2021/05/14/video-...ego-navy-ship/

I've been saying it for years, that the egyptian pyramids are actually space ships.

Makes a hell of a lot more sense than they were built by Africans (lol ya right)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I'm awaiting the UFO report due this summer. Something is going on worldwide. Too many pictures and videos exist along with former high level government types and current military not denying it for this to be a coincidence. I saw one of the light formations moving in the sky in Maine. It wasn't a plane. I'm not crazy, or saying aliens, just that something is going on.

I see that stuff all the time. I saw something that looked like a small sun right underneath the sun for 2 days and it did not make the news I also saw something that looked like a big explosion in the sky. I stopped my car and got out to look at it and a little crowd gathered around me to look at it with me and to contemplate what it might be. That did not make a single headline. I tried for days to find any report on either of these things nothing...

60 Minutes is covering this tomorrow

Former Navy pilot says flight crews observed UFOs off Atlantic Coast "every day for at least a couple years"
    Next month, a government report is expected to be made public on sightings of unidentified aerial phenomena, better known as UFOs. Sunday on 60 Minutes, Bill Whitaker reports on the sightings.

May 14, 2021

Former Navy Lieutenant Ryan Graves says he and other members of his F/A-18 fighter squadron detected strange, maneuverable and unidentified objects flying in the restricted airspace southeast of Virginia Beach nearly every day for two years beginning in 2015. The sightings were so common, he says, pilots and their crews began to take them for granted. Graves is calling those objects a threat to security in a 60 Minutes interview.

Graves is one of several current and former military members who have spoken publicly about what the Pentagon now calls unidentified aerial phenomena or UAP. These documented sightings of UAP, recorded on gun camera video and photos taken by U.S. service members, have been analyzed by the Defense Department for years. But the government only grudgingly acknowledged the internal efforts after unclassified videos of UAP were leaked to the New York Times in 2017. Now, the Senate Intelligence Committee has ordered the Director of National Intelligence and the Secretary of Defense to compile a report on unidentified aerial phenomena to be delivered next month.

"I am worried, frankly. You know, if these were tactical jets from another country that were hanging out up there, it would be a massive issue," Graves tells Bill Whitaker in an interview airing Sunday on 60 Minutes. "But because it looks slightly different, we're not willing to actually look at the problem in the face. We're happy to just ignore the fact that these are out there, watching us every day." 

read more:
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ufo-mil...es-2021-05-14/

Liberty is lost through complacency and a subservient mindset. When we accept or even welcome automobile checkpoints, random searches, mandatory identification cards, and paramilitary police in our streets, we have lost a vital part of our American heritage. America was born of protest, revolution, and mistrust of government. Subservient societies neither maintain nor deserve freedom for long.
    Ron Paul 2004

Registered Ron Paul supporter # 2202
    It's all about Freedom

https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1394243820922052610

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Hope that alien breaks free and ends up tying you up.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.