Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson doubles down, yes you ARE getting replaced.

Exclamation Tucker Carlson doubles down, yes you ARE getting replaced.

Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-14-2021 at 03:41 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    All these immigrants should be moved directly to DC.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

One of his best segments. I've been using this disenfranchisement argument for years, I'm so glad to see someone in the mainstream using it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post

Pick it back up at 10 minutes even.

that was great.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Fox news is going to fire Tucker after this.

I got "replaced" a long time ago. And it wasn't by an immigrant.

I'd argue that the government education system replaces more liberty-minded people than any immigration could. Now, I suppose if you cared about which party is in charge...

But really, shouldn't the alternative be to start attracting more of the "right" kinds of immigrants? You know, the ones attracted by the idea of getting ahead on their own merits? The ones fleeing an oppressive government who want a place to breathe free? There are lots of those people in the world. The Republican party could take a stand to be pro-immigration and could turn this whole franchise around.
    "And now that the legislators and do-gooders have so futilely inflicted so many systems upon society, may they finally end where they should have begun: May they reject all systems, and try liberty; for liberty is an acknowledgment of faith in God and His works." - Bastiat

"It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere." - Voltaire

The replacement has already happened. Trying to "undo" the replacement is like trying to turn chicken nuggies back into baby chickens. Not gonna happen. Irreversible process.

The only thing we can do:

Take a cue from the Jews and build your own land. Even if that means bulldozing someone else's.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Pick it back up at 10 minutes even.

Memory holed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    Memory holed.
    They're swatting the segment down so fast, it's a full time job to keep it up.

The one posted now is the complete opening monologue.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Sometimes the best career move is getting fired.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

I'd argue that the government education system replaces more liberty-minded people than any immigration could. Now, I suppose if you cared about which party is in charge...

But really, shouldn't the alternative be to start attracting more of the "right" kinds of immigrants? You know, the ones attracted by the idea of getting ahead on their own merits? The ones fleeing an oppressive government who want a place to breathe free? There are lots of those people in the world. The Republican party could take a stand to be pro-immigration and could turn this whole franchise around.
    Agree 1 Zillion %!

The whole "education" system purpose is to dumb everyone down & make them compliant.
    Last edited by Ender; 04-13-2021 at 06:42 PM.
    There is no spoon.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    The replacement has already happened. Trying to "undo" the replacement is like trying to turn chicken nuggies back into baby chickens. Not gonna happen. Irreversible process.

The only thing we can do:

Take a cue from the Jews and build your own land. Even if that means bulldozing someone else's.
    It is not impossible to get rid of the replacements.
    Ask Europe about the Reconquista.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by CaptUSA View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ender View Post
    Agree 1 Zillion %!

The whole "education" system purpose is to dumb everyone down & make them compliant.
    Immigrants made that education system much worse and continue to do so.
    You can't point to one wound as a reason not to bandage another.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    It is not impossible to get rid of the replacements.
    Or ask Mexico
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reconquista_(Mexico)
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

The fact that adding voters dilutes the votes of existing voters is why we need a mandatory abortion program.
    Pinochet is the model
    Liberty preserving authoritarianism.
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

The fact that adding voters dilutes the votes of existing voters is why we need a mandatory abortion program.
    Oh for $#@!'s sake, stop it...just, stop.

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Shame on you.
    You are just a bad person. May God forgive you.

A birth license makes sense.

If you don't have a license to give birth you get deported.
    - Kim Kardashian

You get deported, or the baby gets deported?
    Pinochet is the model
    Enforced internal open borders was one of the worst elements of the Constitution.

Ask the Spanish language why it's full of Arabic words.
    Pinochet is the model

You get deported, or the baby gets deported?
    Initially I was thinking both, but I'm not a monster. It's fine if only the baby is deported.
    - Kim Kardashian

Initially I was thinking both, but I'm not a monster. It's fine if only the baby is deported.
    It'll be more fun if you make a game out of it. Flip a coin maybe.
    Pinochet is the model

Ask the Spanish language why it's full of Arabic words.
    Spain was conquered by Muslims. Fortunately for them they were able to free themselves, unlike the Greeks and Armenians who were genocided under the Ottoman rule.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    Spain was conquered by Muslims.
    Yes, I know that. So does Swordy, that's why he mentioned the reconquista.

The question is: why are there Arabic words in Spanish 700 years after the end of the reconquista?
    Pinochet is the model

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.

If I would have written in 2019, that they are working on vaccine passports, nobody would've believed me. For vaccines that are emergency approved, without any evidence that they don't cause infertility.

Or maybe mandatory track & tracing apps that are even better than those old-fashioned passports.

Combine it with chip implants that can sterilise women or could be used to "cure" religious extremists (I can't rule out that the new psychiatric treatments will include electroshocks through brain implants, funded by Peter Thiel and Elon Musk).

And we can transform those religious extremist Muslim migrants into obedient Americans.
    Does-COVID-19-vaccine-cause-infertility#post7033172
    Last edited by Firestarter; 04-14-2021 at 02:40 PM.
    Do NOT ever read my posts. Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: Google-censors-the-world/page3

The Order of the Garter rules the world: Order of the Garter and the Carolingian dynasty

Yes, I know that. So does Swordy, that's why he mentioned the reconquista.

The question is: why are there Arabic words in Spanish 700 years after the end of the reconquista?
    History leaves a mark. I always found it ironic that in the Catholic Church, they place great importance on the Spanish town of Fatima, a town named after Mohammed's daughter. There supposedly was a vision of Mary called Our Lady of Fatima.

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    History leaves a mark.
    Not just history.

The reconquista didn't actually remove "the replacements," nor did it prevent or undo their integration. Even the Spanish Inquisition couldn't produce the ethnic cleaning that Swordsmyth hopes will occur in the US.
    Pinochet is the model

Not just history.

The reconquista didn't actually remove "the replacements," nor did it prevent or undo their integration. Even the Spanish Inquisition couldn't produce the ethnic cleaning that Swordsmyth hopes will occur in the US.
    If tomorrow we shipped all the Arabs back to sand-land, 500 years from now there would still be zero Arabic words in american english.

Besides "hummus"
    - Kim Kardashian

Not just history.

"We" are not the ones that will be doing the ethnic cleansing.

"We" are the ones trying to prevent the ethnic cleansing of us.

Just like the Greeks and Armenians RJB mentioned that were genocided under Ottoman rule, when a nation is overrun by foreign invaders, genocide of what was the majority ethnicity almost always follows.

The risks of that happening increase greatly in the wake of Marxist revolution, which is occurring right in front of us now.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-14-2021 at 04:29 PM.

"We" are not the ones that will be doing the ethnic cleansing.

"We" are the ones trying to prevent the ethnic cleansing of us.

Just like the Greeks and Armenians RJB mentioned that were genocided under Ottoman rule, when a nation is overrun by foreign invaders, genocide of what was the majority ethnicity almost always follows.

The risks of that happening increase greatly in the wake of Marxist revolution, which is occurring right in front of us now.
    You are trying to talk sense into a person that thinks some Arabic words being found in Spanish is evidence the Reconquista did not achieve its aim. The Spanish asserted cultural dominance and forced assimilation upon those that wanted to stay. Americans failing to force assimilation on those that came here has proven to be a grievous mistake.

Christendom kicking out the Muslims is the only reason we are on this message board having this discussion. Thank God for Poland's Winged Hussars and King Ferdinand and Queen Isabella of Spain.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast