Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tucker Carlson is plain wrong | Dick Morris reacts

Quote Originally Posted by Swordsmyth View Post
    Most immigrants are economic migrants and like Californians ruining the red states they flee to they do not understand or care that liberty is the reason for prosperity.
    They come from anti-liberty cultures and take generations to assimilate if they ever do.
    (and the more you let in the slower they assimilate)
    I don't disagree with any of that, but it's missing the point. The point is that the social-engineers who architected the New Deal and deep-sixed America way back in 1913 want to redirect the blame for what has caused the blatantly obvious degradation of American civilization over the last century away from the central bank and New Deal (and its descendants) onto any other issue that will fly. These people don't give a damn about race or racism and if you'll buy the line that "dilution of the white race is causing the degradation of American civilization", that's the line they'll sell you. They'll sell you any explanation except the true explanation, which is that the central bank and New Deal were deployed as economic weapons to detonate American civilization from within. In other words, if you think that the degradation of American civilization is the result of "dilution of the white race", you're a dupe.
    Jer. 11:18-20. "The Kingdom of God has come upon you." -- Matthew 12:28

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    I'm always going to give preferential treatment to white people. The bias is ingrained in my DNA. The same bias exists for other races. All else being equal, black people will always give preferential treatment to black people.
    Not in the coming Kingdom. "For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink." (1 Corinthians 12:13) God did not create the hostility of the races, that is a feature of this fallen world. So we will be united in harmony. This is the true inclusiveness/diversity based on the image of God within us, as opposed to the counterfeit "diversity" of this world order, where everyone is welcome, only so long as they support the narrative.

Trying to pretend that all races are the same and we can all live kum-ba-ya together
    The races are not the same, biologically, but then, neither are any two humans (even identical twins are biologically distinct, only their DNA is the same). So these differences, although real, are irrelevant, and it is absolutely possible for everyone to "all live kum-ba-ya" together. That is exactly what the peace is that is promised in the world to come -- no more strife, division, etc.

False "divserity" is easy to recognize because it requires people to deny facts and confound reason. True diversity acknowledges differences and eliminates hostility and division. In the limit, this is only possible through the work of God, and so every earthly kingdom will fail to achieve inclusiveness and true diversity.

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Democrat-controlled narrative: immigrants = votes for Democrats
    It may be a narrative, but the reality is that it is working for the Democrats. The Reagan amnesty experiment tried to change that narrative, and it failed.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post

Democrat-controlled narrative: immigrants = votes for Democrats

The truth: legitimate immigration (of foreign people who want to live in the US, legally) is a powerful force for good in the US. The illegal immigration being conducted on the US border is actually a form of demographic warfare being fought using illegal means and has nothing to do with the inherent desirability of immigration-as-such. And while white Americans are a majority in the US, there are no "hard" racial boundaries any longer (and why should there be?!), many historically influential, inter-generational American families are not white at all, and everyone who has naturalized is an American-as-such (this is true "color-blindness"... if you're a citizen, you're a citizen, case-closed). As I understand, my great-great grandparents on my mother's side were immigrants from a European country. That makes me plain American "white bread" but it's not like my ancestors arrived on the Mayflower. I am the descendant of immigrants and I think everyone who believes in the values that this country was founded on will agree that immigrants become full citizens once they have naturalized, and so on to their descendants.

Don't let the Democrats control the narrative!! (looking at you, Tucker... )
    As for what Dick Morris discussed, yes Trump gained support in American minority communities mainly among existing Americans who oppose unlimited and uncontrolled immigration.

It’s a bit ironic to claim that Trump proves that GOP inroads can be made into minority communities and at the same time oppose the primary issue that brought those minorities on board.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB View Post
    Not in the coming Kingdom. "For we were all baptized by one Spirit so as to form one body—whether Jews or Gentiles, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink." (1 Corinthians 12:13) God did not create the hostility of the races, that is a feature of this fallen world. So we will be united in harmony. This is the true inclusiveness/diversity based on the image of God within us, as opposed to the counterfeit "diversity" of this world order, where everyone is welcome, only so long as they support the narrative.
    In the Kingdom, would I be required to hang out with people who think Maroon 5 is good music? I would prefer to hang out with people with better taste.

If I'm allowed to hang out with cool people, it seems that I should be granted the privilege in the Kingdom to hang out with white people if I prefer? Separation of races does not require any amount of hostility, it can in fact be borne from mutual respect.
    It's all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it's fitness or whatever. It's about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.
    - Kim Kardashian

Donald Trump / Crenshaw 2024!!!!

My pronouns are he/him/his

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    As for what Dick Morris discussed, yes Trump gained support in American minority communities mainly among existing Americans who oppose unlimited and uncontrolled immigration.

It’s a bit ironic to claim that Trump proves that GOP inroads can be made into minority communities and at the same time oppose the primary issue that brought those minorities on board.
    Owe ya a rep.

It's no more complicated than that.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

It may be a narrative, but the reality is that it is working for the Democrats. The Reagan amnesty experiment tried to change that narrative, and it failed.
    And let me add, if for one second the Marxian left thought that immigration did not help them (gain power), they would be vehemently and adamantly opposed to immigration.

They would turn on a dime, and some convoluted new variant of social justice would say that if you support immigration, you are a racist who is trying to destroy the native black American population by displacing them, gentrifying their neighborhoods, and drowning out their voices in a sea of new immigrants. If you disagreed with them, you would be demonized, protested and canceled. That’s a prediction I would put out there with a 95% confidence level.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTexan View Post
    In the Kingdom, would I be required to hang out with people who think Maroon 5 is good music? I would prefer to hang out with people with better taste.

If I'm allowed to hang out with cool people, it seems that I should be granted the privilege in the Kingdom to hang out with white people if I prefer? Separation of races does not require any amount of hostility, it can in fact be borne from mutual respect.
    I get what you're saying and I have no objection to the idea that we all have preferences and these preferences are, in some sense, inexplicable. I extensively volunteered in a homeless shelter a while back and I discovered that there were certain kinds of homeless that I can get along with, and there are other kinds that I just can't get along with. It's not race, gender, age or any other superficial attribute... there are just certain people I can't hang out with.

But I think it's a mistake to try to reason from the world-as-we-know-it to the world-as-it-will-be. The coming world will be different in ways that can't necessarily be put into words. And I don't want to encourage any preconceptions -- I don't believe that the Kingdom will be a "glowing light-dimension," either, as the gnostics insist. You've heard the saying, "the fly that ruins the ointment." That one guy that interrupts a heart-felt conversation at just the wrong moment. That car-alarm that goes off just as the song was getting to the best groove. And so on. This world is chock full of such flies, and the Kingdom will have no flies that ruin the ointment. That's pretty hard to imagine, when you really think about it. So, while I understand the inexplicable preferences you are talking about, at the same time, the Kingdom will be devoid of the nuisances that are what really formed those preferences within us to begin with. I hope that makes sense.

And let me add, if for one second the Marxian left thought that immigration did not help them (gain power), they would be vehemently and adamantly opposed to immigration.

They would turn on a dime, and some convoluted new variant of social justice would say that if you support immigration, you are a racist who is trying to destroy the native black American population by displacing them, gentrifying their neighborhoods, and drowning out their voices in a sea of new immigrants. If you disagreed with them, you would be demonized, protested and canceled. That’s a prediction I would put out there with a 95% confidence level.
    You could raise that to 99.9 percent and still make bank.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Well, I'm no fan of Dick Morris, he's Swamp-incarnate. What I have learned from actual interaction with legal immigrants is that many of them are the staunchest supporters of border-control... they went through all the hard work of doing it the right way and they'll be damned if somebody else just walks across the border. Don't let the Democrats control the narrative!

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Because the gubmint doesn't owe you a job? Because at any given moment there are employers having a hard time finding people to work? Because in growing economies, like China or Dubai, immigrant labor is seen as valuable? Because I don't like the idea of having to get government permission (e-verify) to get a job? Because I don't like the 100 mile constitution free zone around the U.S.? Because my solution would actually cut the incentive for unaccompanied minors coming to the U.S.? Because what I proposed would also be much cheaper?
    Let the market solve the problem without bringing in people who will overstay their visas.
    We don't need e-verify or the 100 mile border zone if we just don't let them in in the first place.
    My solution is much cheaper than yours and would restore the middle class and liberty.
    Never attempt to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and annoys the pig.

Robert Heinlein

Give a man an inch and right away he thinks he's a ruler

Groucho Marx

I love mankind…it’s people I can’t stand.

Linus, from the Peanuts comic

You cannot have liberty without morality and morality without faith

Alexis de Torqueville

Those who fail to learn from the past are condemned to repeat it.
    Those who learn from the past are condemned to watch everybody else repeat it

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Owe ya a rep.

It's no more complicated than that.
    Covered.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    You could raise that to 99.9 percent and still make bank.
    100%

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Let the market solve the problem without bringing in people who will overstay their visas.
    Ummm....letting the market decide != government throttling the flow of labor. And my solution solved the visa overstay problem. But you ignore that for...reasons.

We don't need e-verify or the 100 mile border zone if we just don't let them in in the first place.
    My solution is much cheaper than yours and would restore the middle class and liberty.
    Your "solution?" Pray tell. How do you "just don't let them in?" Part of the reason for the 100 mile border zone is...that's not easy and it's actually quite expensive. Build a way? Never completed. It has to be manned. People tunnel under it. Or they walk through the slats. Or whatever. And then there's the question of how easy it is for American citizens to come and go as they please. Oh...take away liberty in order to supposedly "save" it.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Ummm....letting the market decide != government throttling the flow of labor. And my solution solved the visa overstay problem. But you ignore that for...reasons.

Your "solution?" Pray tell. How do you "just don't let them in?" Part of the reason for the 100 mile border zone is...that's not easy and it's actually quite expensive. Build a way? Never completed. It has to be manned. People tunnel under it. Or they walk through the slats. Or whatever. And then there's the question of how easy it is for American citizens to come and go as they please. Oh...take away liberty in order to supposedly "save" it.

Edit: And in your worldview is the "middle class" only people who don't own small businesses and actually hire people?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Edit: And in your worldview is the "middle class" only people who don't own small businesses and actually hire people?
    Government has to restrict the flow of people to preserve liberty and national security, that is natural and part of the market environment, letting extra people through which increases the cost of dealing with them to make sure they leave is manipulating the labor market in favor of the rich.

A wall and patrols do quite well keeping people out except for the ones we choose to let in.

Nobody can become rich enough to start a small business and hire people if the labor market is manipulated to artificially lower wages on behalf of big business.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Government has to restrict the flow of people to preserve liberty and national security, that is natural and part of the market environment, letting extra people through which increases the cost of dealing with them to make sure they leave is manipulating the labor market in favor of the rich.
    A) No it doesn't.

B) What I proposed actually does restrict the flow of people, just not in the way you want to.

C) Most farmers and small business owners aren't "rich" by any stretch of the immagination.

A wall and patrols do quite well keeping people out except for the ones we choose to let in.
    The wall (that was never completed) is free? The patrols are free?

Nobody can become rich enough to start a small business and hire people if the labor market is manipulated to artificially lower wages on behalf of big business.
    You're pushing maniuplating the labor market while claiming others are doing that. Argument through projection.

A) No it doesn't.
    Yes it does.

B) What I proposed actually does restrict the flow of people, just not in the way you want to.
    No, it does not.
    You let them in and they overstay their visas, many of them never even work the jobs they claim to come for and just use the system as a way to invade.

C) Most farmers and small business owners aren't "rich" by any stretch of the immagination.
    Everything is relative and it is the very rich and large corporations that benefit most from suppressing wages.

The wall (that was never completed) is free? The patrols are free?
    The wall is being completed, Biden had to backtrack.
    And just because something isn't done right doesn't make it a bad idea.

The wall and patrols are far cheaper in both money and the cost to the rights of Americans than the measures required to deal with the system you want that allows massive amounts of people in and then has to make sure they leave.

You're pushing maniuplating the labor market while claiming others are doing that. Argument through projection.
    That is what you and the rest of the open borders crowd have been doing for generations.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Yes it does.
    That's a conclusory opinion masquerading as fact.

No, it does not.
    You let them in and they overstay their visas, many of them never even work the jobs they claim to come for and just use the system as a way to invade.
    Simply not true. I addressed visa overstays. Overstay your visa and you're deported and barred from the program.

Everything is relative and it is the very rich and large corporations that benefit most from suppressing wages.
    So now you're advocating class warfare. Got it. Anyone in the market for labor benefits from a free market in labor. One could just as easily say "Large corporations benefit the most from cheap energy."

The wall is being completed, Biden had to backtrack.
    And just because something isn't done right doesn't make it a bad idea.
    You never addressed the price of the wall. Either in building, maintaining or "patroling" it. Nor did you address what to do when people inevitably tunnel under or otherwise get passed the wall. Nor did you address what to do when people fly over the wall. You didn't address the shoreline either. And of course you will also need a wall on the northern border.

The wall and patrols are far cheaper in both money and the cost to the rights of Americans than the measures required to deal with the system you want that allows massive amounts of people in and then has to make sure they leave.
    It's the rights of the American people that your proposal tramples on.

That is what you and the rest of the open borders crowd have been doing for generations.
    That's simply not true. My proposal is not "open borders." And my proposal comes directly from Liberty Defined. But you don't believe in liberty.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-16-2021 at 08:58 PM.

That's a conclusory opinion masquerading as fact.
    No, it is a fact inherent in the definition of nations and governments, and proven by history.

Simply not true. I addressed visa overstays. Overstay your visa and you're deported and barred from the program.
    The system required to track and deport large numbers of guest workers is far more expensive and damaging to the rights of Americans than simply not allowing them in.
    You want the government to subsidize cheap labor.

So now you're advocating class warfare. Got it. Anyone in the market for labor benefits from a free market in labor. One could just as easily say "Large corporations benefit the most from cheap energy."
    You are advocating class warfare, a guest worker program is class warfare.
    Americans are not energy, creating cheap energy is not comparable to bringing in slave labor from foreign economies that do not respect the rights of their people or give them the opportunity to be as prosperous.

You never addressed the price of the wall. Either in building, maintaining or "patroling" it. Nor did you address what to do when people inevitably tunnel under or otherwise get passed the wall. Nor did you address what to do when people fly over the wall. You didn't address the shoreline either. And of course you will also need a wall on the northern border.
    I most certainly did address the costs and patrols cover all of the areas the wall doesn't yet cover or can't.
    Please note that your guest worker program doesn't eliminate the need for walls and patrols because we still need them for all of the people who aren't in it.
    So your program does nothing but add costs and risks in order to undercut the working man for the benefit of the Banksters.

It's the rights of the American people that your proposal tramples on.
    That would be you, the American people have a right to border and immigration control that doesn't cost them extra money and more rights so that Wall Street can impoverish the workers and keep them from joining the middle class and/or the rich.

That's simply not true. My proposal is not "open borders." And my proposal comes directly from Liberty Defined. But you don't believe in liberty.
    Your proposal is a hole in the wall which is part of the open borders slippery slope.
    And whoever Liberty Defined is doesn't deserve the name.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

No, it is a fact inherent in the definition of nations and governments, and proven by history.
    No it isn't.

The system required to track and deport large numbers of guest workers is far more expensive and damaging to the rights of Americans than simply not allowing them in.
    Please post your financial analysis.

You want the government to subsidize cheap labor.
    I simply support freedom. And you are simply lying. Allowing freedom isn't "subsidizing cheap labor." Ron Paul and Rand Paul aren't trying to "subsidize cheap labor." But you don't really support them anyway.

You are advocating class warfare, a guest worker program is class warfare.
    ^That is a lie. And you're bascially calling the Pauls Marxists now. It's their idea.

And whoever Liberty Defined is doesn't deserve the name.
    It's a book by Ron Paul. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't really a supporter of his but a poser. But we all knew that.

No it isn't.

Please post your financial analysis.

I simply support freedom. And you are simply lying. Allowing freedom isn't "subsidizing cheap labor." Ron Paul and Rand Paul aren't trying to "subsidize cheap labor." But you don't really support them anyway.

^That is a lie. And you're bascially calling the Pauls Marxists now. It's their idea.

It's a book by Ron Paul. But you wouldn't know that because you aren't really a supporter of his but a poser. But we all knew that.
    Paul has always been too soft on immigration and he is getting worse in his dotage.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Paul has always been too soft on immigration and he is getting worse in his dotage.
    Being strong on property rights makes him "soft" in your twisted eyes.

Being strong on property rights makes him "soft" in your twisted eyes.
    Ron voted for the wall.
    The leftarians he surrounded himself with have been softening him since.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Ron voted for the wall.
    The leftarians he surrounded himself with have been softening him since.
    Ron also voted for the war in Afghanistan too. He later regretted it. At the time if people had gone along with his idea of letters of Marque and Reprisal an actual war wouldn't have been necessary. Likewise a wall was not necessary. The action Trump took (my idea) of stemming the invasion in Mexico is what had the effect, not the wall. It's not like Biden took the wall down. Likewise a guest worker program with no path to citizenship would do a lot to stem the tide of children being trafficked to the border. The parents mostly want to work. They know if the kids are allowed to stay it will make it easier in the long from for them to be allowed it.

You're supporting confiscation of private property to protect...jobs? That's just asinine. Based on your logic the Kelo decision was correct. Take someone's private home so a developer can build a shopping mall. After all that creates jobs. Your leftist hero Trump supports Kelo as well. And the idea that government restriction of a part of the market somehow stops manipulation of the market when it's government restriction that is the DEFINITION of market manipulation is also just asinine. Allowing more freedom != market manipulation.
    Last edited by jmdrake; 04-18-2021 at 07:22 AM.

Ron also voted for the war in Afghanistan too. He later regretted it. At the time if people had gone along with his idea of letters of Marque and Reprisal an actual war wouldn't have been necessary. Likewise a wall was not necessary. The action Trump took (my idea) of stemming the invasion in Mexico is what had the effect, not the wall. It's not like Biden took the wall down. Likewise a guest worker program with no path to citizenship would do a lot to stem the tide of children being trafficked to the border. The parents mostly want to work. They know if the kids are allowed to stay it will make it easier in the long from for them to be allowed it.

You're supporting confiscation of private property to protect...jobs? That's just asinine. Based on your logic the Kelo decision was correct. Take someone's private home so a developer can build a shopping mall. After all that creates jobs. Your leftist hero Trump supports Kelo as well. And the idea that government restriction of a part of the market somehow stops manipulation of the market when it's government restriction that is the DEFINITION of market manipulation is also just asinine. Allowing more freedom != market manipulation.
    Nice try but putting words in my mouth doesn't win the argument.

The wall has been a very successful part of Trump's multi-prong strategy and will be even more so when it is completed and the gaps are plugged.
    The wall is also not so easy for traitors like Biden to eliminate as the agreements with Mexico and the Central American countries.

The Wall is a National Security necessity and it has to be built on the border so it has to be built on whatever land is there.

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Nice try but putting words in my mouth doesn't win the argument.

The wall has been a very successful part of Trump's multi-prong strategy and will be even more so when it is completed and the gaps are plugged.
    The wall is also not so easy for traitors like Biden to eliminate as the agreements with Mexico and the Central American countries.

The Wall is a National Security necessity and it has to be built on the border so it has to be built on whatever land is there.
    I am just spitting facts. Of course you were the "on again off again" wall supporter. The wall is bvllshyt and has nothing to do with national security. Ron's plan would have worked. It's the only actual pro liberty plan that deals with immigration.

You have been listening to people on a forum and not Ron Paul. He is not a fan of the invasion.

I for one actually really like Tucker Carlson.

Here is the thing. He does work for MSM so he has to tone his $#@! down. He STILL cant say what I think he really wants to. In person, ten bucks says he would be a great normal ordinary guy like most of us, and probably way smarter than a lot of us.

So lets go the other way and figure out a way to destroy Tucker Carlson. If I wanted to take Tucker off the air, I would do the same thing to him as was done to Trump and Ron Paul and Alex Jones and anyone who did not support the Official Narrative. I would take $#@! out of context. I would edit and purposefully misinterpret what he says to misrepresent him, to make him look a fool. And that is exactly what they are doing.

The powers that be have the mindset of a True Believer, and as such, they operate with the consent of their own conscience when they go after anyone who is not just like them. This is very standard Group Psychology applied to the Talking Mouths that represent most of MSM, and probably a good number of elected officials. They really think that COVID tests are 100% accurate, the virus is super lethal, the flu no longer exists, vaccines work, printing money will fix everything, and they are the Moral Authority to tell you what to feel. They are a collective brainwashed cult, with the power of Mob Psychology, where by the only thing they can achieve collectively is to destroy, not to create.

The more that CNN calls to have Tucker FIRED, the more credibility he has to me.
    1776 > 1984

The FAILURE of the United States Government to operate and maintain an
    Honest Money System , which frees the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators, is the single largest contributing factor to the World's current Economic Crisis.

The Elimination of Privacy is the Architecture of Genocide

Belief, Money, and Violence are the three ways all people are controlled

Quote Originally Posted by Zippyjuan View Post
    Our central bank is not privately owned.

You have been listening to people on a forum and not Ron Paul. He is not a fan of the invasion.
    "Green Cards with an asterisk"

Robert Heinlein

Groucho Marx

Alexis de Torqueville

A Zero Hedge comment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast