Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting in Wake of Daunte Wright Death

This is all getting so stereotypical. Black kid with warrants resists arrest and gets himself killed. Mother on TV, good boy that didn do nuffin. Jordans looted in reparartion. Rinse and repeat. It's not shocking anymore and nobody cares.

I'm more concerned that the Sox/Twins game was postponed.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This is all getting so stereotypical. Black kid with warrants resists arrest and gets himself killed. Mother on TV, good boy that didn do nuffin. Jordans looted in reparartion. Rinse and repeat. It's not shocking anymore and nobody cares.

I'm more concerned that the Sox/Twins game was postponed.

Minnesota Twins postpone game vs. Red Sox following police killing of Daunte Wright in Minneapolis suburb

'It is in the best interests of our fans, staff, players and community to not play,' the team said

By Mike Axisa 2 hrs ago

Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

4. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I’m going for a drive...we are under a 7pm curfew now
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Reported
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Reported
    too late, I self reported myself to the voicemail at the mayor’s office
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Probably have a visit soon
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Probably have a visit soon
    Just don't be home when they come over.

Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    That is irrelevant now.

All she needed to know was that he was on an official list of enemies of the people.

Of course, she also retains the authority to act in the same manner to an individual that she deems to be a possible enemy of the people, even if their name does not appear on the official list.

Let's continue to refer to it as an essential part of our "freedom".
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to sparebulb again.

It's been that way since they days of "nickel rides" and "wooden shampoos" ...
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    This is the same as the Oakland BART shooting of Oscar Grant. The cop called out that she was going to use her Taser, but claimed she used her gun by mistake.
    I asked a cop I know how that could possibly be an accident. He said it was virtually impossible. Then we have Amber Guyger who "mistook" someone else's apartment as her own and shot the the actual resident as an intruder. The only person I know to that kind of mistake (going to the wrong hotel room) was later arrested for public drunkenness.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Which means that the dispatcher may have said something about the possibility of a concealed weapon. Many of these cases start with either a caller or dispatcher exaggerating the risk of a shooter.

A kid with a toy gun, or that Costco shooting in Nevada are examples where the police are primed for action by exaggerated claims coming over the radio.
    You're talking about Tamir Rice? The "Karen" who called in (she sounded white by her voice...I know that might make be racist), said he had a real gun or a BB-gun. The 911 dispatcher (a black woman) called it in as an active shooter. Why the police killed Tamir Rice, I pin the murder on the 911 operator. But....that's just me.

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

13. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some sort of gun crimes.

OK, then...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again.

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...11125818003464

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...12751895179266

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...55903716823044
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

The chief points out that the firearm is purposefully put on the dominant side and the taser is put on the opposite side specifically to prevent this kind of accident from happening. And yet....it happened. Reckless homicide in my book. Even if she gets off, she should be forever barred from being a police officer. And maybe Tasers should be painted a different color?

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...11125818003464

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...12751895179266

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...55903716823044
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Somebody explain this two me. I see three officers in the video. That means there were (at least) two cars right? Why wasn't one parked in front of the suspects car?

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    Then we have Amber Guyger who "mistook" someone else's apartment as her own and shot the the actual resident as an intruder. The only person I know to that kind of mistake (going to the wrong hotel room) was later arrested for public drunkenness.
    I walked into the wrong dorm room, once. It was the one directly under mine. I left the stairwell one floor too soon and didn't notice.

What I did notice (briefly) was the dry-erase board on the door. It had decals of hearts and puppies on it, or something like that.

I recall wondering why the hell my roommate would put something like that on our door as I opened it and almost entered.

That's when I saw a guy and a girl sitting on one of the beds and immediately realized my mistake.

I just said, "Excuse me!", shut the door while they stared at me wordlessly, and then went to the right floor.

(I didn't shoot anybody, though, and I wasn't drunk ... I swear! ...)
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-12-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    This is all getting so stereotypical. Black kid with warrants resists arrest and gets himself killed. Mother on TV, good boy that didn do nuffin. ...
    Have seen video or a pic of the mother?
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Michael Malice spittin' truth tonite:

https://twitter.com/Covfefe_Corn/sta...14578388647939

https://twitter.com/jaco_thefirst/st...20562796523529

https://twitter.com/michaelmalice/st...81356183752706

22. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Back on topic ...

https://twitter.com/DunedainRanger9/...81108447137795

I walked into the wrong dorm room, once. It was the one directly under mine. I left the stairwell one floor too soon and didn't notice.

What I did notice (briefly) was the dry-erase board on the door. It had decals of hearts and puppies on it, or something like that.

I recall wondering why the hell my roommate would put something like that on our door as I opened it and almost entered.

That's when I saw a guy and a girl sitting on one of the beds and immediately realized my mistake.

I just said, "Excuse me!", shut the door while they stared at me wordlessly, and then went to the right floor.

LOL. You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Occam's Banana again.

Target practice?
    FJB

Dang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those riot shields don't look like they are up to the task. Growth industry?

And maybe Tasers should be painted a different color?
    I just found out Minneapolis police tasers are yellow.

I asked a cop I know how that could possibly be an accident. He said it was virtually impossible. Then we have Amber Guyger who "mistook" someone else's apartment as her own and shot the the actual resident as an intruder. The only person I know to that kind of mistake (going to the wrong hotel room) was later arrested for public drunkenness.
    I chalk this up to her being a nervous female. It certainly sounded like she meant to taser him. Either it really was an accident or she should win the Golden Globe for best actress.

Amber Guyger had to be murder. What ever happened with that? If I was the investigator I would've been trying to uncover a hidden affair between her and the victim.

I heard Biden made a statement and condemned the rioting. Too bad he didn't do this during the summer riots last year.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Hate to admit it, but I recently tried to enter the wrong hotel room. Tired, but stone cold sober. Luckily my room key didn't work. Sometimes long hallways of identical doors look the same, especially when you didn't bother to remember the room number.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

31. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    https://twitter.com/Timcast/status/1381620892590018560

The chief points out that the firearm is purposefully put on the dominant side and the taser is put on the opposite side specifically to prevent this kind of accident from happening. And yet....it happened. Reckless homicide in my book. Even if she gets off, she should be forever barred from being a police officer. And maybe Tasers should be painted a different color?
    Quote Originally Posted by misterx View Post
    I chalk this up to her being a nervous female. It certainly sounded like she meant to taser him. Either it really was an accident or she should win the Golden Globe for best actress.
    Also note that she took a piece of paper from the other officer with her left hand. She then switched it to her right hand. Then the paper is back in her left hand when the gun comes out in her right hand. Did switching the paper confuse her?

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Globalist View Post
    I heard Biden made a statement and condemned the rioting. Too bad he didn't do this during the summer riots last year.
    Of course he didn't do this last year. It was election season and there was pandering to be done.

He's still pandering, of course, but no longer to just the Democrat base.

The Antifa-BLM-pronouns axis are spitting nails over it:

https://twitter.com/herosnvrdie69/st...86134678376450
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-13-2021 at 04:20 AM.

After watching hundreds of "Active Self Protection" badge cam videos, I've come to the conclusion that female cops are worse than worthless, from both perspectives.

What was this fellow wanted for?
    It may have some relevance. If it was for armed robbery or something then they could suspect he may be armed and dangerous? Idk, just speculating.

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast