Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting in Wake of Daunte Wright Death

Quote Originally Posted by Pauls' Revere View Post
    It may have some relevance. If it was for armed robbery or something then they could suspect he may be armed and dangerous? Idk, just speculating.
    Yah, we already talked about it, it was, if my information is correct, for a gun crime of some sort.

Which would, of course, amp up already amped up cops to another level.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mach View Post
    Target practice?
    just got back, I am ok. Didn’t see any cops.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Quote Originally Posted by jmdrake View Post
    I just found out Minneapolis police tasers are yellow.

As a general rule, tasers are yellow, and their grip "feel" is completely different from a firearm, in this case what looks like a Glock 43. Less lethal shotguns are usually bright lime green

It appears to me this idiot broad inserts herself into the arrest, starts going "hands on" when not really needed, draws her duty weapon instead of taser, waves it around long enough for any competent person to have realized it was NOT a Taser, all the while with her finger on the bangswitch (a safety no-no with striker fired handguns carried in Condition One) while muzzle sweeping herself, the suspect and her partners kidneys.
    Last edited by Anti Federalist; 04-13-2021 at 10:57 AM.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    Yah, we already talked about it, it was, if my information is correct, for a gun crime of some sort.
    Gross misdemeanor gun possession (he didn't have a carry permit) and misdemeanor fleeing arrest (non-vehicular).

Also failure to appear with respect to a virtual/remote hearing (presumably for the previous gun and fleeing charges).

Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-13-2021 at 04:21 AM.

6. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don’t care if your ancestors use to live here. @oyarde, stay off my lawn!
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Busy night, was at the nearby freeway taking pictures of license plates of those breaking the curfew.

I’ll let the authorities determine which one were essential workers from my work.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    Busy night, was at the nearby freeway taking pictures of license plates of those breaking the curfew.

I’ll let the authorities determine which one were essential workers from my work.
    You are an outstanding citizen!

https://www.dhs.gov/see-something-say-something

We're being governed ruled by a geriatric Alzheimer patient/puppet whose strings are being pulled by an elitist oligarchy who believe they can manage the world... imagine the utter maniacal, sociopathic hubris!

As a general rule, tasers are yellow, and their grip "feel" is completely different from a firearm, in this case what looks like a Glock. Less lethal shotguns are usually bright lime green

It appears to me this idiot broad inserts herself into the arrest, starts going "hands on" when not really needed, draws her duty weapon instead of taser, waves it around long enough for any competent person to have realized it was NOT a Taser, all the while with her finger on the bangswitch (a safety no-no with striker fired handguns carried in Condition One) while muzzle sweeping herself, the suspect and her partners kidneys.
    Police officers, more than any other profession, need to be physically capable of doing the job. If you and one other officer cannot physically restrain an unarmed man without pulling a gun, taser, or whatever then one of you doesn't belong on the police force. And least not as a beat cop. You can read parking meters or something. Note that what I'm saying is not sexist. Gina Carona and Rhonda Rousey could be officers.
    9/11 Thermate experiments

Winston Churchhill on why the U.S. should have stayed OUT of World War I

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"We as a country have lost faith and confidence in freedom." -- Ron Paul

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    Quote Originally Posted by osan View Post
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Also note that she took a piece of paper from the other officer with her left hand. She then switched it to her right hand. Then the paper is back in her left hand when the gun comes out in her right hand. Did switching the paper confuse her?
    You mean she did a three card monte....on herself?

"I am so %^&*^ sick of this cult of Ron Paul. The Paulites. What is with these %^&*^ people? Why are there so many of them?" YouTube rant by "TheAmazingAtheist"

"It can be a challenge to follow the pronouncements of President Trump, as he often seems to change his position on any number of items from week to week, or from day to day, or even from minute to minute." -- Ron Paul
    The road to hell is paved with good intentions. No need to make it a superhighway.
    The only way I see Trump as likely to affect any real change would be through martial law, and that has zero chances of success without strong buy-in by the JCS at the very minimum.

Hate to admit it, but I recently tried to enter the wrong hotel room. Tired, but stone cold sober. Luckily my room key didn't work. Sometimes long hallways of identical doors look the same, especially when you didn't bother to remember the room number.
    Okay...okay...well at least you and @Occam's Bannana weren't the "shoot first and check to make sure I'm in the right room later" types.

thanks! Shared.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

here is your challenge,

how many homeland security officials can suck my ...
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

15. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Police officers, more than any other profession, need to be physically capable of doing the job. If you and one other officer cannot physically restrain an unarmed man without pulling a gun, taser, or whatever then one of you doesn't belong on the police force. And least not as a beat cop. You can read parking meters or something. Note that what I'm saying is not sexist. Gina Carona and Rhonda Rousey could be officers.
    That’s racist! Or sexist! Intersectionally incorrect! We don’t know the racial mix, sexual orientation, or gender identity of the officer. Report for re-education, comrade.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

You're talking about Tamir Rice? The "Karen" who called in (she sounded white by her voice...I know that might make be racist), said he had a real gun or a BB-gun. The 911 dispatcher (a black woman) called it in as an active shooter. Why the police killed Tamir Rice, I pin the murder on the 911 operator. But....that's just me.
    Yeah, and many other cases like that. You’d think that there might be some emphasis in Police training to avoid hyperbole and exaggeration, whether it comes from a random anonymous caller, or the 911 operator.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-13-2021 at 01:37 PM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

waves it around long enough for any competent person to have realized
    Many recent events roll with and reinvigorate the zeitgeist with notable synchronicity.

As a general rule, tasers are yellow, and their grip "feel" is completely different from a firearm, in this case what looks like a Glock. Less lethal shotguns are usually bright lime green

You mean she did a three card monte....on herself?
    And to address the politically incorrect elephant in the room, anyone with experience in the real world knows that as a gross generalization, women have more of a tendency to make mistakes and have accidents, especially in areas of dexterity or spacial awareness.

Nearly every woman will readily admit to as much under non-politically charged circumstances, but the counter will be that although they may not focus as well on one thing at a time, they are better at multi-tasking.

Everyone is an individual, and individuals vary dramatically in their skills, but denial of that gross generalization is denial of reality. In the words of the left, “it’s settled science”.

And to address the politically incorrect elephant in the room, anyone with experience in the real world knows that as a gross generalization, women have more of a tendency to make mistakes and have accidents, especially in areas of dexterity or spacial awareness.

Nearly every woman will readily admit to as much under non-politically charged circumstances, but the counter will be that although they may not focus as well on one thing at a time, they are better at multi-tasking.

Everyone is an individual, and individuals vary dramatically in their skills, but denial of that gross generalization is denial of reality. In the words of the left, “it’s settled science”.
    A couple of examples of utterly incompetent female cops.

but the counter will be that although they may not focus as well on one thing at a time, they are better at multi-tasking.
    From my experience, that's a nice way of saying that they tend to stress about countless silly crap all at once

Quote Originally Posted by RJB View Post
    From my experience, that's a nice way of saying that they tend to stress about countless silly crap all at once
    AKA "The Hamster Wheel of Women's Worries".

My workplace has some strict safety rules that everyone has to follow, one of which is that we always have to back into parking spaces so that we can drive forward when we leave. Female workers at this company are routinely given a pass on that one. They just tell the boss, "Look, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to do that." I have been told that this is a regular thing at our local offices all over the country.

24. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danke View Post
    I don’t care if your ancestors use to live here. @oyarde, stay off my lawn!
    i heard they were giving away season tickets
    Do something Danke

After thorough consideration, I find this is a much more clear case of police abuse, possibly even racially triggered, than the George Floyd incident.

The suspect was wanted on minor gun crimes: therefore the cops going in were already amped up: "suspect wanted on gun crime" who was black.

The initial contact seemed professional. It wasn't until the female cop inserted herself into the mix and going "hands on" this dude when it did not seem to be needed, did he start to balk and resist.

She then violated any number of safety rules as the situation spiraled out of control, because of her, until, ultimately, an unintended discharge took this guy's life.

Red Sox and Twins are back, game is on now. That's all I care about. I have exactly zero sympathy for this kid who had a warrant out and ran from the cops gettting himself killed. I'm sick and tired of this racist crap. Blacks have every oppurtunity in this country to better themselves. If they choose to continue to live like criminals, it's not my concern. Slavery ended 150 years ago, civil cights movement ended 50 years ago. It's time to stop playing the race card. We don't care anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 69360 View Post
    I have exactly zero sympathy for this kid who had a warrant out and ran from the cops gettting himself killed.
    If they outlawed conservative books and then tried to arrest a white guy for having one and he tried to flee so as not to have to go to prison for the crime of having an illegal book and they killed him, would you have sympathy for him? Or would you say he got himself killed by way of doing those things he had every right to do?

Red Sox and Twins are back, game is on now. That's all I care about.
    I care less about sports than kops and city folk.

Commercial sports are as bad or worse than commercial Tee-Vee.

Red Sox and Twins are back, game is on now. That's all I care about. I have exactly zero sympathy for this kid who had a warrant out and ran from the cops gettting himself killed. I'm sick and tired of this racist crap. Blacks have every oppurtunity in this country to better themselves. If they choose to continue to live like criminals, it's not my concern. Slavery ended 150 years ago, civil cights movement ended 50 years ago. It's time to stop playing the race card. We don't care anymore.
    "Criminal" my ass. There's nothing but malum prohibitum bull$#@! here:

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    Gross misdemeanor gun possession (he didn't have a carry permit) and misdemeanor fleeing arrest (non-vehicular).

Also failure to appear with respect to a virtual/remote hearing (presumably for the previous gun and fleeing charges).
    IOW: When the cops come 'round to take your guns, just meekly comply, and submit yourself for further punishment. Or else.

At root, that is what this case is really all about. The race angle is a red herring.
    Last edited by Occam's Banana; 04-13-2021 at 01:52 PM.
    The Bastiat Collection · FREE PDF · FREE EPUB · PAPER
    Frédéric Bastiat (1801-1850)

• "When law and morality are in contradiction to each other, the citizen finds himself in the cruel alternative of either losing his moral sense, or of losing his respect for the law."
      -- The Law (p. 54)
    • "Government is that great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to live at the expense of everybody else."
      -- Government (p. 99)
    • "[W]ar is always begun in the interest of the few, and at the expense of the many."
      -- Economic Sophisms - Second Series (p. 312)
    • "There are two principles that can never be reconciled - Liberty and Constraint."
      -- Harmonies of Political Economy - Book One (p. 447)

· tu ne cede malis sed contra audentior ito ·

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    If they outlawed conservative books and then tried to arrest a white guy for having one and he tried to flee so as not to have to go to prison for the crime of having an illegal book and they killed him, would you have sympathy for him? Or would you say he got himself killed by way of doing those things he had every right to do?
    I don't read conservative book. I have no interest in what the grifters write.

Plenty of stupid white people get shot by the cops for being idiots and running. I would feel the same if this kid was white. It was his own fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Occam's Banana View Post
    "Criminal" my ass. There's nothing but malum prohibitum bull$#@! here:

IOW: When the cops come 'round to take your guns, just meekly comply, and submit yourself for further punishment. Or else.

At root, that is what this case is really all about. The race angle is a red herring.
    Nicely stated.... To add, race appears to be more than simply misleading from the truth. It is also a mechanism to turn our society into a chaotic boil of waring factions.... infinitely divided so as to never have the ability to align against the real cause of our troubles.

And the media organ just inculcates/reinforces the reality of division on queue.... over and over until we fear each other as we stand in witness to the engineered loss of stability....

33. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    I don't read conservative book. I have no interest in what the grifters write.
    I don't really follow that reasoning. Seems like you're saying that if the unjust law in question doesn't affect you, then there's nothing wrong with killing the people who break it. So fine. Pick whatever it is that does affect you. They ban something that's important to you (obviously reading books isn't in that category--I should have known that already), and some brave person insists on owning whatever that banned item is, and get killed by the cops for it. You won't feel sympathy for them?

Plenty of stupid white people get shot by the cops for being idiots and running. I would feel the same if this kid was white. It was his own fault.
    Plenty do. That's true. And you're really fine with that? Killing someone for running away to spare themselves from getting kidnapped and imprisoned when they never did anything wrong in the first place?

Do you also grant yourself the authority to go around kidnapping and imprisoning people who do things you don't like and then killing them on the spot if they don't just kneel down and let you do it without resistance? Or is this a special privilege that you just grant to cops?

https://twitter.com/kare11/status/1382027049011929095

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast