Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting in Wake of Daunte Wright Death

Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting in Wake of Daunte Wright Death

Minnesota: Brooklyn Center Looting, Rioting Sees Several Businesses 'Completely Destroyed'

Looting and rioting erupted in Minnesota's Brooklyn Center area after an officer shot a man during a traffic stop in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, who then crashed his vehicle and died.

The man, identified as 20-year-old Daunte Wright, died after he was pulled over for an alleged traffic violation shortly before 2 p.m. on Sunday.

Several businesses in the area have been "completely destroyed," while rioters clashed with police, according to videos shared on social media.
    More: https://www.newsweek.com/minnesota-d...witter-1582796
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

Proponent of real science.
    The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

2. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    This is the same as the Oakland BART shooting of Oscar Grant. The cop called out that she was going to use her Taser, but claimed she used her gun by mistake.
    Last edited by Brian4Liberty; 04-12-2021 at 11:17 AM.
    "Foreign aid is taking money from the poor people of a rich country, and giving it to the rich people of a poor country." - Ron Paul
    "Beware the Military-Industrial-Financial-Pharma-Corporate-Internet-Media-Government Complex." - B4L update of General Dwight D. Eisenhower
    "Debt is the drug, Wall St. Banksters are the dealers, and politicians are the addicts." - B4L
    "Totally free immigration? I've never taken that position. I believe in national sovereignty." - Ron Paul

The views and opinions expressed here are solely my own, and do not represent this forum or any other entities or persons.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian4Liberty View Post
    So basically, they tell him that he has an outstanding warrant and they are going to arrest him, and he decided to jump back into the car to flee. Female cop says she is going to Tase him, but shoots him instead.

So basically, they tell him that he has an outstanding warrant and they are going to arrest him, and he decided to jump back into the car to flee. Female cop says she is going to Tase him, but shoots him instead.
    After watching hundreds of "Active Self Protection" badge cam videos, I've come to the conclusion that female cops are worse than worthless, from both perspectives.

What was this fellow wanted for?
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

I hope the business owners start shooting looters and vandals whilst they're packing their bags to move out of the urban hell-hole.

Quote Originally Posted by Anti Federalist View Post
    That is irrelevant now.

All she needed to know was that he was on an official list of enemies of the people.

Of course, she also retains the authority to act in the same manner to an individual that she deems to be a possible enemy of the people, even if their name does not appear on the official list.

Let's continue to refer to it as an essential part of our "freedom".

10. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Quote Originally Posted by sparebulb View Post
    That is irrelevant now.
    Yeah, that much is certainly true...not even sure why I asked.

As far as the rest, it's impossible to tell where reality and sarcasm are anymore.
    Another mark of a tyrant is that he likes foreigners better than citizens, and lives with them and invites them to his table; for the one are enemies, but the Others enter into no rivalry with him. - Aristotle's Politics Book 5 Part 11

https://www.twitter.com/unscriptedmi...60972599185412

The first officer had the kiddy gloves on and failed to secure the hand cuffs, don't want to be accused of being too rough with the wrong skin color.
    I just want objectivity on this forum and will point out flawed sources or points of view at my leisure.

Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 01/15/24
    Trump will win every single state primary by double digits.
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 04/20/16
    There won't be a contested convention
    Quote Originally Posted by spudea on 05/30/17
    The shooting of Gabrielle Gifford was blamed on putting a crosshair on a political map. I wonder what event we'll see justified with pictures like this.

After watching hundreds of "Active Self Protection" badge cam videos, I've come to the conclusion that female cops are worse than worthless, from both perspectives.

I thought I heard a talking head say “robbery”, but who knows.

https://www.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/st...20652604596226

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    I hope the business owners start shooting looters and vandals whilst they're packing their bags to move out of the urban hell-hole.

Rodney King riots. Koreans show Americans how it's done.

The music is a laugh riot. I thought I was watching Van Damme!

Quote Originally Posted by TheCount View Post
    ...I believe that when the government is capable of doing a thing, it will.
    Quote Originally Posted by Influenza View Post
    which one of yall fuckers wrote the "ron paul" racist news letters
    Quote Originally Posted by Dforkus View Post
    Zippy's posts are a great contribution.

Disrupt, Deny, Deflate. Read the RPF trolls' playbook here (post #3): http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthr...eptive-members

Some sort of gun crimes.

OK, then...

The media must be calling these riot peaceful protests.
    "Perhaps one of the most important accomplishments of my administration is minding my own business."

Calvin Coolidge

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

The Return of The Rooftop Koreans would probably be the one amazing thing happening to America in decades.
    Haul out that picture of Stonewall, tack it up with an old gray pin
    Raise up them Stars and Bars, the South shall rise again!"- Johnny Rebel

All I know is that to see and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell, Rivers of Blood Speech

"Unless we make sure that there is no infiltration of our country, then just as certain as you sit there, in the period of our lives you will see a red world."
    -Joseph McCarthy

19. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    Some sort of gun crimes.
    Which means that the dispatcher may have said something about the possibility of a concealed weapon. Many of these cases start with either a caller or dispatcher exaggerating the risk of a shooter.

A kid with a toy gun, or that Costco shooting in Nevada are examples where the police are primed for action by exaggerated claims coming over the radio.

Which means that the dispatcher may have said something about the possibility of a concealed weapon. Many of these cases start with either a caller or dispatcher exaggerating the risk of a shooter.

A kid with a toy gun, or that Costco shooting in Nevada are examples where the police are primed for action by exaggerated claims coming over the radio.
    That's exactly what I was thinking, that they went into it already amped up.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C56269A8-25A8-439E-A976-79DD99580C97.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	83.3 KB 
ID:	8065
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Quiz: Test Your "Income" Tax IQ!

Short Income Tax Video

The Income Tax Is An Excise, And Excise Taxes Are Privilege Taxes

The Federalist Papers, No. 15:

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

Pfizer Macht Frei!

Openly Straight Man, Danke, Awarded Top Rated Influencer. Community Standards Enforcer.

Short Income Tax Video

Except as to the rule of appointment, the United States have an indefinite discretion to make requisitions for men and money; but they have no authority to raise either by regulations extending to the individual citizens of America.

7pm.

Nighttime curfew going into effect in Ramsey, Hennepin, Anoka counties after Brooklyn Center officer fatally shoots man

https://www.twincities.com/2021/04/1...ly-shoots-man/
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

MINNEAPOLIS — The Minnesota Department of Transportation are planning to close down major highways into and around the Twin Cities metro area. The move comes as state leaders are concerned about groups from out of the state coming into Minneapolis and St. Paul to cause further destruction.
    Pfizer Macht Frei!

Short Income Tax Video

Supporting Member
    North Wilkesboro, NC

Sloppy police work. He was not moved to the back of the car, no feet back and spread'em. That's two people killed because they were able to get back the car.

The DNC media wants riots. CNN is agitating right now by piling on other incidents of Police and black people. The media chose today to publicize a pepper spraying incident from Dec. 5th.

28. Remove this section of ads by registering.
    The mother of the deceased was featured in this local story, but I have not seen her on any major (national) broadcast. Wouldn't fit the narrative.

Quote Originally Posted by tod evans View Post
    They live in Minneapolis. Unfortunately for them, you need to live in a free country to defend oneself.

Some sort of gun crimes.
    I'm looking forward to the statement the NRA is bound to put out about how this happened because Daunte's right to keep and bear arms was infringed.

Last edited by Invisible Man; 04-12-2021 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCarolinaLiberty View Post

This is the kind of immigrant who becomes Americans. You are right, they showed how it's done. Starting businesses, revitalizing decayed neighborhoods, and the defending them. I lived in Korea for 2 years as a teen. I hate to repeat a cliche, but they actually tend to be good, hardworking, family oriented folks. I have nothing against vetting decent people like this from the moochers, communists, and gangbangers.
    Last edited by RJB; 04-12-2021 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible Man View Post
    I'm looking forward to the statement the NRA is bound to put out about how this happened because Daunte's right to keep and bear arms was infringed.
    Thats how I see it . This happened because of just that . That and evidently he wasnt as fast as he thought getting back into the car.
    Do something Danke

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast